New Modder Naturally Stumped by Schlongs and Vagoo

kokunekosan

Okay, so I thought I had a mod, but I was wrong. I've been trying for a few days now to mash male and female genital piercing mods together, so that they will be interchangeable, but I'm having zero luck.

I did manage to make some entirely new combinations of existing jewelry, and got them to work with schlonged folk, but I'm stumped by why they don't show up on the ladies, until I fix the women, only to have invisible dick flopping around...

Do you have ANY IDEA how dangerous it is to have invisible dongs, just flopping around?!?

No, you don't.

I had assumed that, from the tutorials I had read about creating new equipment, this would be a tedious, complicated process, but whatever I'm missing wasn't covered by anything I have been able to find.

Any digital uro/gynocologists out there? I could really use a consultation.

Not sure if i get what you did, if i understand you properly you made some changes in mods so accesoires for males work on females? Well... there is a reason nobody else did that. Without beeing an expert in this topic, afaik generally clothes replace the body. If you use a genital piercing for males on a women, she gets a schlong, but she's missing meshes/textures for it, that's why it's invisible.

Hmm. How exactly did you make the jewelry work for females? Did you just change stuff in the CK or Tes5Edit? That would explain the issue.

Based on this topic found via Google, you'll need to use Blender to alter the items to fit to the correct place on a female body (and you can then use Outfit Studio to further tweak it for Bodyslided bodies) and then follow the other parts of the 'Creating An Armor for Skyrim' guide (though I think you can ignore the stuff about _0 and _1 NIFs, since they're accessories). You could also take a look at this tutorial from TESAlliance.

Basically, what you want to do is a lot more complicated than you thought. 

• 8 months later...

Okay, more clarification. What I was trying to do worked. Made schlonged versions of the Sed7 labia piercings so far. They work fine on anyone schlonged, so in frustration I futa-ed the world.

Problem was, I couldn't get the game to apply the original equipment when worn by to a schlongless female. Sed7 already had male/female swappability with nipple rings. Is there something I'm missing in regard to bi-sexual equipment switching? It doesn't look like it should be this complicated.

Archived