Neck seam on all known bodies

Andukar

Hi! I have really strange bug.

On all types of bodies by the time passes in game, neck and leg seams become visible.

I tried all bodies (CBBE, UNP, body from HeroeLeyenda and e.t.c.) and issue on all of this!! Just to play some time and all of them will be so!!!

And when i reload old save, where seams was not, there seams baecome too!

lastly, if delete body type, VANILLA BODY HAVING SEAMS TOO!)))

How to fix it? This game system error or what?

You sure there are seems or gaps? Do you have a mod that alters npc weights?

Neck have  seams, on legs gasps (different proportions between ankle and leg, usually ankle wider than leg).

Hmm, different SL mods, but i using Player size adjuster for heights.

Make sure you install the body mods correctly including hand mesh, hand mesh, head mesh not just the body mesh.

Put the body mod last in the load order to make sure no other mod overrides it.

Of course, all parts are installed, CBBE with his body meshes, Leyenda, UNP, all of them was succesfully installed and worked for some time.

Im using NMM.

I don't know how NMM installs mods but that looks like a mismatched foot mesh, the neck seem may be a texture mismatch. I can't think of anything else.

Some mods do include body meshes/textures that can overwrite stuff, think about what mods you installed before you got the problem.

Archived