Nisetanaka has abandoned us :(

arasimaru

Alright people. UUNP bodyslide.

Lets make this happen. 

GO! GO! GO! 

I'll just be waiting for CBBE BS.

I saw in another post asking about the new bikini mod to come from nisetanka and apparently kofman77 is working on doing a cbbe bodyslide. How true this is I don't know, will have to wait and see.  

The current Bodyslide works for both CBBE and UUNP so does it really matter?

if you wanna wear the new bikini's it does.

For anyone who hasn't seen the post in the Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread kofman77 has confirmed that he is infact working on a cbbe bs version, see below

Sup guys! To preempt the inevitable FLOOD of pm's I am no doubt about to receive, I just want to make it known that YES I AM working on a CBBE conversion of the newly released mega bikini mod and have been working on it for some time. As of this post, I have 7 of the 10 sets done.

Converting over 500 parts is no small task but it will be done sometime later in the next week, permitted that my RL job doesn't take more time than it already has. 

Wish me luck guys and and for you 7B users who don't need to wait, be a pal and submit your bottomless tributes for Nise-Kun please.

...ah who am kidding its really just for me. =P

Sadly, something shitty happened to nise very recently on nexus. ah well... 

just like nexus, never failed to disappoint me :)

Yeap, he said it would be his last mod for real.

Sadly, something shitty happened to nise very recently on nexus. ah well... 

just like nexus, never failed to disappoint me smile.png

Just seen this too, even more fustrating im having clipping issues where I diddnt have before, great.

It seems like the authors been burnt out by the nexus (maybe they should visit here?)

So what happened to Nise? What did he get in trouble for?

Update: I think I get it but I could be wrong, he's getting donations. I think Nexus frowns on that. Some jerk must not like him much and told on him. There are some prudes in the Nexus trying to "clean up" the site of sexy content.

That doesn't sound right. There is a donation feature on Nexus. And he's more than welcomed to paste a patreon thumbnail to lead people to support him on his patreon page. The only thing against Nexus TOS is demanding money.

And since Nise isn't being clear, it's nothing but speculations. Without a full story, or rather, both sides of the story, all I see is tantrum being thrown around. Because removing images over some minor issue seems like a tantrum. Might as well go the extra mile and take the only mod (now) he has up there and remove it.

WTF? One of the very best modders out there and people have to shit on him?

What were the three files? I saw and downloaded The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, but didn't see any others.

The files availble was the main mod, UUNP files, a UUNP fix, and UNP options. Has the entire mod been removed from the nexus??

(I have all 4 files downloaded if thats helpful?)

Archived