Nisetanaka has abandoned us :(

arasimaru

Quality doesn't always come with speed. I'm hoping for a new bikini armor just like the next guy in line, but at the moment I'm just enjoying the work he has put out so far.

I mean come on, like the Dwarven bikini mod? All the quality.

Good to know he's up to something. I always liked his knights and castles work on his tumblr.

whatever happened to his tumblr? His last one I knew of is like... non-existent now, I just get sent to some lake scenery instead.

Really? He made a post a few days ago to show some of his WIP mods...

I guess i missed that one thanks cap!

Good to know he's up to something. I always liked his knights and castles work on his tumblr.

whatever happened to his tumblr? His last one I knew of is like... non-existent now, I just get sent to some lake scenery instead.

He has a new tumblr. Google it bruh

giphy.gif

Hahahahahaha i laughed at myself and the gif.. thanks btw..

Quality doesn't always come with speed. I'm hoping for a new bikini armor just like the next guy in line, but at the moment I'm just enjoying the work he has put out so far.

I enjoy every one of them, every-single-one. Butim insatiable..

He's working on a huge castle mod i recall, and probably has other things to do. So once he finishes with that, he might start releasing bikini's again.

I am an archer and a filthy thief in skyrim, so leather armor is what i neeeeeeeeddddd aakdlfgjlslagrmblggrmbl

giphy.gif

He's working on a huge castle mod i recall, and probably has other things to do. So once he finishes with that, he might start releasing bikini's again.

I am an archer and a filthy thief in skyrim, so leather armor is what i neeeeeeeeddddd aakdlfgjlslagrmblggrmbl

I don't think you need leather armor to be either.

giphy.gif

I don't think you need leather armor to be either.

It was just an excuse huehue

i thought you meant awol and pulled

his stuff- damnit op dont scare me

Im scared myself too

You need skimpy leather armor.

I tried to click that fake link..

Hell why not just run around in a pair of suede undies! That's all you really need.

Not classy bro not classy

I miss his pervy drawings.

me too... :( i miss dovahkini :(

I like how he asks for bottomless pics on his bikinis.

he is nisetanaka.. what do u expect ?

Hell why not just run around in a pair of suede undies! That's all you really need.

Not classy bro not classy

giphy.gifpicard_doublefacepalm.gif

how do i reply with gifs....

ltBhl4BoHaMM.gif

LMAO

Archived