Flower Girl - duration and animation switch?

Shivax

It is still very much a work in progress, at the moment there is no means to dynamically freeze stages.. once SKSE64 comes along I could add a keybind to do this. In terms of randomness, yes it is, it has a great deal of animations, so they are broadly divided into 7 categories and then one is randomly selected from each category. I do plan to add an additional line of dialogue which would expand to allow a more precise selection, I will trial this in the near future.

I was actually going to post a new topic related to this mod but I thought maybe I can drop my question here.

It suggests using SOS Lite, every where I look on the Nexus, the mod is unavailable.Like it doesnt exist. Oldrim section doesnt provide much for it other than alternate textures and accessories.

Is there anywhere I can still find this SOS lite mod, if so, how would I port it over to SSE?

Any help would be a appreciated.

I was actually going to post a new topic related to this mod but I thought maybe I can drop my question here.

It suggests using SOS Lite, every where I look on the Nexus, the mod is unavailable.Like it doesnt exist. Oldrim section doesnt provide much for it other than alternate textures and accessories.

Is there anywhere I can still find this SOS lite mod, if so, how would I port it over to SSE?

This should help  ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/ )

and as for porting SOS Lite over to SSE there is no need it runs just fine just use NMM to install. 

This should help  ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/ )

and as for porting SOS Lite over to SSE there is no need it runs just fine just use NMM to install. 

Actually all the animation files in the /auxbones subdirectories need converting to SE format otherwise you will be walking around with a permanent boner and it won't react to the animation sequences in Flower Girls.

There is a good guide on the nexus on how to achieve the conversion, along with a batch file to make it easy.

Archived