What races would you like to see?

Quillon

What races would you like to see in mods?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Which one it is?

• Demons (any type. Can be specified in comments)
    • Elves (all types, including drow elves)
    • Fairies
    • Minotaur
    • Centaur
    • Orcs
    • Angels
    • Merfolk (mermaids and mermen)
    • Hybrids (various hybrids. Can be specified in comments. Example: elephant-man)
    • Goblins
    • Undead (any type... but not vampires. Seriously, not the vampires)
    • Incorporeal being (ghosts, energy beings. Can be specified in comments)
    • Trolls
    • Nymphs/Dryads (nature tied women. Or men)
    • Dwarves
    • Hobbit/Gnome
    • Giants
    • Lizardmen
    • Elementals (can be specified in comment)
    • Other (not werewolves or vampires. Not mentioned race. Can be specified in comments)
  2. 2. What of already existing races would you like to see more?

• Succubi/Incubi
    • Werewolves
    • Vampires
    • Futunari
    • Tentacle monsters/tentacle-kin
    • Kitsune
    • Other cultures (Already existing, non-fantasy race. Like japanese, native American, chinase etc)

Hello there,

I was going through Crusader Kings topics and I couldn't find any topic like this.

So, what race would you like to see or play as?

Of course, this includes everything from adventures to rape and violence.

If I missed any major fantasy/anime race, I'm sorry! Be sure to comment, what race wasn't on list.

For discussions...

(Optional, if you don't want to, don't answer)

Why would you like to see them?

From what universe would they be like?

Specify race and their role in Crusader Kings II.

Should they include rape/bestiality/futunari/BdSM or other popular theme events?

Or... whatever you want to say about that! ^^

Have awesome day!

Question about the poll, could be possible to make it multi-choice?

Things I'd like to see (or see more of)

-Succubi, you can never have enough of these.

-More fleshed out vampires. Perhaps something à la Vampire the Masquerade regarding vampiric powers.

-Some hybrids. Specifically, spider-women (yeah, I'm weird like that XD).

-Not a race, but the possibilty of body modifications (something like fleshcrafting in Vampire The Masquerade).

-And... "shadows" as in, beings made of darkness (physical darkness, not darkness as in evil).

Question about the poll, could be possible to make it multi-choice?

Things I'd like to see (or see more of)

-Succubi, you can never have enough of these.

-More fleshed out vampires. Perhaps something à la Vampire the Masquerade regarding vampiric powers.

-Some hybrids. Specifically, spider-women (yeah, I'm weird like that XD).

-Not a race, but the possibilty of body modifications (something like fleshcrafting in Vampire The Masquerade).

-And... "shadows" as in, beings made of darkness (physical darkness, not darkness as in evil).

Thank you for your comment! :)

To answer you;

Nope, I'm not going for now to but multichoice, because this poll is about mostly prioritising most wanted race. Mostly for modders. And for me too, since I'm writing some of my ideas.

Succubi... I agree, there's a lot of cool stuff to do, since they are incarnation of must, sex and domination in demonicnform.

Vampires are present, yeah, but agreed. They need somewhat of personality, race specific events and more... like succubi do.

Spider woman? Man, I like your idea very much of course, if you are talking about upper body human, power spider. It's creepy, but awesome. I always liked arachne monster.

Shadow beings? Well, they are in the poll. Under incorporeal beings. But honestly, I can't imagine them... fkr now. To shape it up, I would have to think a little

I personaly wish for more stereotype placements of beings, like: angels/demons to abrahamic religions, elves/goblins to slavs, faeries/hobbits to celts-british or such. So things are easier to expect in terms of game mechanic and are simpler to tie to mythology and local lore.

I personaly wish for more stereotype placements of beings, like: angels/demons to abrahamic religions, elves/goblins to slavs, faeries/hobbits to celts-british or such. So things are easier to expect in terms of game mechanic and are simpler to tie to mythology and local lore.

Excellent idea.

Your poll does not distinguish between race and culture.

I would like to see fantasy cultures, but still humans.

Well, this was meant to be this way, since humans are present in vanilla game. Sure, Sure, as European cultures, but still as humans.

In poll is present option with cultures... But existing ones, like Chinese...

Soooo, for this reason, can you specify, what do you have in mind? Since this is more of discussion topic :)

Fairies are already in Dark World Fairy Tales. Orcs, Angels, and Elves are in the game files. There are plans for Orc specific gladiator content. Dew also mentioned the inclusion of a Minotuar in the future.

Well, mostly these races have single event and nothing more.

This topic is just for observing most wanted races for adding into mod. Mostly angels have two or three events. Orc has only one, with summoning.

Elves have few, just for monster hunters... and enchanted dance, what does nothing.

Fairy event is present... But yeah, only in cage event.

Fairies are already in Dark World Fairy Tales. Orcs, Angels, and Elves are in the game files. There are plans for Orc specific gladiator content. Dew also mentioned the inclusion of a Minotuar in the future.

This topic is just for observing most wanted races for adding into mod. Mostly angels have two or three events. Orc has only one, with summoning.

Elves have few, just for monster hunters... and enchanted dance, what does nothing.

I get what you're laying down, but as a note. The enchanted dance actually resets the beast modifier for werewolves. So it does something.

I get what you're laying down, but as a note. The enchanted dance actually resets the beast modifier for werewolves. So it does something.

Ah, I see. This is weird, because enchanted dance triggers for me as human. So, yeah... I kinda assumed, that it's incomplete event.

Good to know, thank you.

Well, as for This topic.. . This is mainly for developers and me (sure, also for community, to express their desired races) to probably add some content with such desired races. See what is priority.

Um you have tentacle as one of your listed races... Where can i find that mod?

NVM i found it was just overlooking a section of darkworld

In the old mod for Horse Lords DLC, mostly. Version of Dark world 1.25 has some tentacle events. One of them is tentacle rape of selected target. Also... tentacle pregnancy and birth of tentacle-kin.

Now, only with DW: Toska submod, you can have one event, at least.

Well, first of all.

It If you want DW 1.25, downgrade your game on steam. And download it. Links are in CK2 section.

If you want one tentacle event decision, download DW: Toska submod.

That's it, for now.

Alright.

Dryads/Nymphs.  The world's still wild, and after all, the old beliefs haven't been wiped out.  Hell, I believe even in the base game there's minor events in that direction.

Angels/Demons/Succubi/Incubi/Fairies: Got to.  Medieval people truly believed these things were everywhere, ready to steal your soul and such.  That's also true of Elementals(Djinn, Efreet) for the Islamics.  Understandbaly, here you'll get answers that call for sexy-time.  But there's so much potential if all the beliefs are both as real as they thought, and yet not like they thought(Succubi/Incubi don't necessarily work for Lucifer, but they've still gotta eat, as an example)

Alright.

Dryads/Nymphs. The world's still wild, and after all, the old beliefs haven't been wiped out. Hell, I believe even in the base game there's minor events in that direction.

Angels/Demons/Succubi/Incubi/Fairies: Got to. Medieval people truly believed these things were everywhere, ready to steal your soul and such. That's also true of Elementals(Djinn, Efreet) for the Islamics. Understandbaly, here you'll get answers that call for sexy-time. But there's so much potential if all the beliefs are both as real as they thought, and yet not like they thought(Succubi/Incubi don't necessarily work for Lucifer, but they've still gotta eat, as an example)

To be honest , I'm not so big fun of all-in sexy time events. Balance between story and adult content is so much more... pleasing.

I'm with you on this one. I'd like to sometime see dryads. Alongside with merfolk. But yeah... so many submods have already their content to add.

Thanks for comment. Much of your words will be added to my personal note for future ideas. : )

• 6 months later...

I'd like to see more angel/demon content. There's already a lot in the game to do with being righteous or deviant, such as the choice between celibacy and hedonism, the importance of the church, devil cults and the whole piety system in general. Erotic content with those races could fit quite naturally within the game as it is.

In terms of existing content, more werewolf content of various kinds and kitsune events would be interesting. 

Archived