Game crashes when dealing with non female torso items

Been struggling with  getting the devious devices and sex lab working.  At first I thought the crashed were random. Then I noticed it happen when I striped the female body piece of a female character (it happened with both my toon and when looting npcs). It also happened when the game loaded my toon into an area with a lot of non vanilla assets. Not sure if that was because of toons in that area had no chest items equipped or some other problem I haven't figured out.

I looked at the logged to but I was lucky in getting it to print up the logs much less understanding them. I have read through the sticky files and have tried experimenting with trying to trouble shoot using loot or tes5 edit but I can't find the commands some of the reference in the trouble shooting guides in the sticky.

update install the xp32 maximum skeleton stops game from crashing but most animations fail some items will appear others will not can be iffy

Papyrus.0.log

When you striped the female body piece off a female character did she become naked and when you crash was your character removing clothing as well? If the answer is yes then I would suggest looking at whatever skeleton you are or are not using. A crash getting naked is almost always a skeleton issue it will also cause a crash if you enter a cell where someone is naked or doesn't have a compatible skeleton. So check your skeleton and make sure you have one that is compatible with the body you are using. 

When you striped the female body piece off a female character did she become naked and when you crash was your character removing clothing as well? If the answer is yes then I would suggest looking at whatever skeleton you are or are not using. A crash getting naked is almost always a skeleton issue it will also cause a crash if you enter a cell where someone is naked or doesn't have a compatible skeleton. So check your skeleton and make sure you have one that is compatible with the body you are using. 

I will see what I can do might have missed a nesscary patch. I think now that I look at the load order that one of the requirments for devious devices was a bodyslider mod 

with the exception of arms not behaving right with armbinder and yokes issue is resolved (or at least resolved to my satisfaction) hopefully minor tweaking will cause the rest to go away in time.  It is at least playable . I switched from wyre to mod organizer. solved most of the issues.

Archived