View File

What is this?
This is a exterior, no load door player home that comes with a standalone follower with a custom cbbe bodyslide preset. Another option in downloads for follower alone which you can find inside the abandon prison that is near the location of the player home, see pics.
I made this for a personal play but thought I would share.

Credits & Resources

Kathryn - RaceMenu preset by Pandorable

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky

Stroti Resource Pack II 1.0 By

Tamira

Stroti's Treehouse Resource by Stroti and Tamira

Assorted Resources by Tamira

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

RANs Eye Reflection Extender by RAN46

RANs HeadMesh Variants by RAN46

Brows by Hvergelmir

Eye Normal Map Fix by Mr Dave

True Eyes by JimtownIrish

RaceMenu by Expired

NifSkope

NPC Nif Merge by Turulo

Mila Overalls HDT

See pics below for location of home

Kathryn standalone is in abandon prison

and let me know if any problems.

For me this project is finished, to anyone who wishes to add to, feel free to do so. All that I ask is that you forward the credits.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,hdt,XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

VERY nice mod, thank you. The only hiccup I have is when I start a new game, there is a copy of her that walks from the spot to Bleakwind barrows. and she stays there. The "first" copy is still at the house. Don't know why. You can still interact with her and she follows. Just thought, weird. Isn't a problem and everything works. Just thought you would like to know. It's probably just my setup.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooh there's my Kathryn! She is super cute with your modifications. The mod looks nice too, well done.

thanks man!!!

VERY nice mod, thank you. The only hiccup I have is when I start a new game, there is a copy of her that walks from the spot to Bleakwind barrows. and she stays there. The "first" copy is still at the house. Don't know why. You can still interact with her and she follows. Just thought, weird. Isn't a problem and everything works. Just thought you would like to know. It's probably just my setup.

She's wonders around everywhere in my game ,I have no ideal why????

• 1 month later...

Oddly I get both Kathryn's wandering the road from the cabin to around the area of the Watchtower, sometimes drifting off the road to the Giant camp near there and getting herselves in trouble  :s

If you take one as a follower, the other continues her patrol but responds as if she's the one following with the standard responses, they seem to be linked so I don't think console disabling one is safe  :(

post-1518045-0-65692200-1509655699_thumb.jpg

Oddly I get both Kathryn's wandering the road from the cabin to around the area of the Watchtower, sometimes drifting off the road to the Giant camp near there and getting herselves in trouble  :s

If you take one as a follower, the other continues her patrol but responds as if she's the one following with the standard responses, they seem to be linked so I don't think console disabling one is safe  :(

attachicon.gifScreenShot101.jpg

I'm gonna rework this a little and re-up before Christmas I hope. Not enough time in a day.

I'm gonna rework this a little and re-up before Christmas I hope. Not enough time in a day.

lol ain't that the truth  :P

Having twin Kathryn's doesn't really cause any problems, at first I thought it may have been the Immersive Citizens mod giving her a "living" AI so she was on her way to Whiterun to shop or have a few drinks at the Inn as I've seen other random NPCs do, until she walks right past and gets in trouble with a few Giants out on the tundra while her sister keeps on truckin' down the road! O_o

If you're making small changes, I would like to see better lighting inside the house itself, it's all pitch dark after sunset and "using" the gas lanterns doesn't change anything, the flame comes on but there's no light from them. I'd assumed it was configured for an ENB I wasn't using so I'd just force Lydia to stand there holding a torch, she makes a nice lamp  :lol:

Also a nice touch to see any NPCs who sandbox around/into the hot tub on the porch would "undress" to get in it (may be caused by another mod, BBLS perhaps), but oddly other mods don't recognize there's any water in it? Both the Bathing in Skyrim and iNeed mods reported "no water here" while standing in the tub... also not a game-breaker with the river running thru the backyard but you know, immersion and stuff  :D

lol ain't that the truth  :P

Having twin Kathryn's doesn't really cause any problems, at first I thought it may have been the Immersive Citizens mod giving her a "living" AI so she was on her way to Whiterun to shop or have a few drinks at the Inn as I've seen other random NPCs do, until she walks right past and gets in trouble with a few Giants out on the tundra while her sister keeps on truckin' down the road! O_o

If you're making small changes, I would like to see better lighting inside the house itself, it's all pitch dark after sunset and "using" the gas lanterns doesn't change anything, the flame comes on but there's no light from them. I'd assumed it was configured for an ENB I wasn't using so I'd just force Lydia to stand there holding a torch, she makes a nice lamp  :lol:

Also a nice touch to see any NPCs who sandbox around/into the hot tub on the porch would "undress" to get in it (may be caused by another mod, BBLS perhaps), but oddly other mods don't recognize there's any water in it? Both the Bathing in Skyrim and iNeed mods reported "no water here" while standing in the tub... also not a game-breaker with the river running thru the backyard but you know, immersion and stuff  :D

Lights is on the list, The water I'm not sure about. I never could get that damn horse to go to the stable on fast travel and that was the main reason for making the mod in the first place "I wanted that horse without doing the quest to get it"

I might drop 3 more girls in it also, rather large girls from a custom uunp preset I been playing with.

• 2 weeks later...