Being a Guard WIP Alpha 0.94 (Female Version) (2017-01-02)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2017 at 3:52 AM, dsfargeg222 said:

Well, it seems I can't get past the "bring a steel sword" bit whether I have it installed or not.

Edit: The quest wants a specific id that may or may not be the only steel sword there is in your game. Might want another condition to continue quest.

I brought him a steel broadsword and it worked fine.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 1:05 PM, Pandorum_15 said:

hello .. i have a problem when i equip a "Recruit Armor" (the firs one ) my game crash.. I think there is a problem with that armor... i try to fix it but a dont know what is a original file.. 

Same thing happening to me. Does anyone know what could be the cause? I've tried a lot of stuff already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2017 at 11:52 AM, dsfargeg222 said:

Well, it seems I can't get past the "bring a steel sword" bit whether I have it installed or not.

Edit: The quest wants a specific id that may or may not be the only steel sword there is in your game. Might want another condition to continue quest.

I had the same problem.  I don't have SkyRe but I have LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Weapons installed.  I hand over a steel sword.  Its accepted.  I get told to go to the barracks, but the quest doesn't show as completed and at the barracks things don't continue correctly.  I think I remember being told to ask for a bed, I don't have that option at the barracks.

Edit - Went back to an older save and went through that part of the quest again and it seems that quest is completed.   So maybe it was just a random glitch.

Can someone tell me how to install it? I'm too scared to put it in my skyrim data folder cause i have other mods. But I tried using mod organizer and it says theres no game data on top? And nexus looks like it installed but doesnt? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please and thank you!

5 hours ago, djkman12 said:

Can someone tell me how to install it? I'm too scared to put it in my skyrim data folder cause i have other mods. But I tried using mod organizer and it says theres no game data on top? And nexus looks like it installed but doesnt? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please and thank you!

With Mod Organizer you often have to use the Manual Install option (unless it's got a FOMOD install menu I personally always use the Manual Install) and drill down until you find the folder that should be the DATA folder which you can then mark as the Data folder for MO to use.   You can also rearrange files, if there are supplemental files like a README, images etc which you would like to keep with the mod but are in folders that would not be installed you can drag and drop those files and even folders into that Data folder so you'll be able to find them there later for reference.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the few quest mods that don't fall into complete insanity. The plot twist is a bit sudden though!

I enjoyed it, though I seem to be stuck in p9 because the quest didn't update after finishing a certain event.

Hope you decide to come back to it one day, so it doesn't go the way of dark investigations x.x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently stuck at “Locate Gata’s Bag” the quest marker was on an egg so picked that up and the quest marker went away (hmm) used TCL just incase it was a game glitch and it was under the table or the platform didn’t see anything, eventually ate the “egg” quest marker reappeared? ? tried to advance quest using set stage but quest marked stayed but and journal entry didn’t change, does anyone have the item code for Gata’s bad I searched the scrips and meshes etc didn’t see anything in the game file unless anyone has a different solution 

• 4 weeks later...