Being a Guard WIP Alpha 0.94 (Female Version) (2017-01-02)

View File

Note: Do not Rush this mod or you might break the quests. Wait for the dialogue and all the prompts to finish.

This is basically a female version of ffabris Being a Guard quest, with a less silly story involving... blackmail, mystery, slavery, humiliation, stalkers and rape.

Brief Story Explanation

You start the quest simply as a new recruit, doing mundane things and basic guard duties. Your goal is to simply become an official guard of Whiterun, but soon you find out that there's something strange going on.

Start the quest by speaking to any guard in Whiterun (within the city).

Mods required - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, SexLab, SexLab Aroused Redux, Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Heartfire, FNIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT Physics Extensions

"Before the Storm" must be completed, or use a mod that removes the quest, such as Skyrim Unbound. You must be a thane of Whiterun, and you also need to have enough male guards available. Up to 4 are needed, depending.

Problems by Priority

• The captain shows up invisible during Part 11.
  • The Sleeping Giant scene between Gata and Orgnar will not play.
  • Cum outfit will not stay equipped on Gata during A Guard in Distress quest.
  • Grammar and story tweaking.l
  • The first sex scene won't make sense. If anyone knows of an animation involving the player getting a physical or some sort of an examination, please let me know!

Future Features

• Vanilla, voice acting.
  • Quest Rewards.

Installation

1. Drag and drop into your data folder.
  2. Run FNIS tool.
  3. Activate the Esp in Nexus Mod Manager

Update (From 0.93 to 0.94)

1. Simply overwrite everything

Quest Help & Questions

Q: Why can't I progress after rescuing Gata
A: You need to pick up the rags, the bucket, and the key, then talk to her again.

Q: Why do the body meshes look so fat?
A: Because the mod isn't finished. I'm going to fix that after I receive help fixing the bugs.

Q: Why won't the captain or the Whiterun guards talk to me??
A: Because you're not wearing your Whiterun Recruit Uniform.

Q: Why can't I start the mod.
A: Make sure to enable the mod only after you become thane of Whiterun.

Q: Why are the bodies so ugly.
A: Because it's made for my body system mod, which I haven't released. If you don't like the body shapes you can simply use bodyslide to change it. I'll provide the links down bellow.

Q: I"m stuck at riverwood after Gata leaves The Sleeping Giant Inn.
A: Wait until the next obective shows up.

Q: Nothing happens after I recieve my first letter from the courier.
A: Keep going through any load door and wait until the next courier shows up. There are two letters he needs to give you.

Q: Why doesn't anything happen after Vilkakr asks me to wait.
A: Wait some more, it's set on a timer.

Q: Why doesn't anything happen after I kill Gata.
A: Wait some more, it's set on a timer.

Q: Why is the controller a bucket.
A: Because I haven't found a mesh for it yet.

Q: Nothing happens during the start of The Big Cheese.
A: Wait for the courier to arrive.

Bodyslide

Possible Conflicts
Anything that drastically alters the interiors of the Whiterun guard barracks or jail, Riverwood Sleeping Giant Inn, the river edge between Riverwood and Half-Moon Mill, near North Shriekwind Bastion.

Incompatible

• SkyRe

Credits

NOTE: Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I uploaded this mod simply so I can get help completing it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Dragonborn, Heartfires, Dawnguard, FNIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT Physics Extensions, Sexlab Aroused.
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

I either have a blocking dialog problem (but your mod is last in the list) or I'm not meeting a criteria somehow.  I have 4 male guards and I've left and returned to Whiterun twice. Might have done Dragon Rising a little wrong as I never went into the cave and just went to Riverwood and got the "talk to the jarl" stage from Sven instead. I do have the Bleak Falls Barrow quest though, and saw the scene with Irileth and the guards near the gate.

I either have a blocking dialog problem (but your mod is last in the list) or I'm not meeting a criteria somehow.  I have 4 male guards and I've left and returned to Whiterun twice. Might have done Dragon Rising a little wrong as I never went into the cave and just went to Riverwood and got the "talk to the jarl" stage from Sven instead. I do have the Bleak Falls Barrow quest though, and saw the scene with Irileth and the guards near the gate.

Once they assign you lydia as a companion you can then start the quest.

Your 100 weight meshes are quite...voluptuous.

Speaking of meshes would love to see this take advantage of DD.

It's not meant to be used at the weight, but this mod was catered toward my NPC Overhaul which I haven't uploaded yet.

Seemingly incompatible with SkyRe and most likely any other mod that changes weapons around.

I might take a look at that later, but I have no idea what Skyre is since I don't use it.

Well, it seems I can't get past the "bring a steel sword" bit whether I have it installed or not.

Edit: The quest wants a specific id that may or may not be the only steel sword there is in your game. Might want another condition to continue quest.

Seemingly incompatible with SkyRe and most likely any other mod that changes weapons around.

I might take a look at that later, but I have no idea what Skyre is since I don't use it.

Well, it seems I can't get past the "bring a steel sword" bit whether I have it installed or not.

I can remove that condition if you like.

looking at your esp i'm not really sure what you are trying to do with the armour. select all the humanoid races in the ArmorAddons don't waste time making a new armour for every single race. that would be super silly.

I already did that for every single armor piece in my main mod, lol. The reason I didn't change it here was because I released this mod for testing purposes only. I will change it to default once I fix all the bugs.

seems like i have problem in starting the quest, your mod is last in the list i'm on a new save and i've just completed the main quest up to lydia but i don't get the dialoge option when talking to whiterun guards. any idea where the problem could be? thank you

Did you see a message saying that the mod was initialized when you first installed it? I noticed that it didn't work for me when I completed the quest Before the Storm, and then installed it.

seems like i have problem in starting the quest, your mod is last in the list i'm on a new save and i've just completed the main quest up to lydia but i don't get the dialoge option when talking to whiterun guards. any idea where the problem could be? thank you

Did you see a message saying that the mod was initialized when you first installed it? I noticed that it didn't work for me when I completed the quest Before the Storm, and then installed it.

onestly i don't know, what do u suggest? reinstall?

Just try starting a game that dosen't have the mod installed, and check if you see that message.

Just try starting a game that dosen't have the mod installed, and check if you see that message.

i've started a new game and the message poped up so the mod should be installed correctly, but i can't seems to get it started

i've started a new game and the message poped up so the mod should be installed correctly, but i can't seems to get it started

Try speaking directly to the captain of the guards if not use... setstage G__part1 0, setstage G__part1 10, setstage G__part1 20 and make sure to check console commands to see if the condtions are meet.

So I've installed it, and everything was pretty dandy until I got to that quest where i have to save Gata. After I get her out of her cage she says something about a key and that's it. I did find one key which I used to open her cage, but there are no other keys and the quest tells me to just "Talk to Gata". Also, the outfit she's wearing makes her fat as hell. Is that a problem with other mods or this one?

So I've installed it, and everything was pretty dandy until I got to that quest where i have to save Gata. After I get her out of her cage she says something about a key and that's it. I did find one key which I used to open her cage, but there are no other keys and the quest tells me to just "Talk to Gata". Also, the outfit she's wearing makes her fat as hell. Is that a problem with other mods or this one?

You need to grab the bucket, rags and key from that room, then talk to her again.

Did not see a message that the mod loaded when I opened Skyrim tonight, but the dialog option showed up on the guard. Might want to add that Dragon Rising needs to be completed as well as Before the Storm (Unbound does skip both).

Have to see where the mod goes, but I think a Dragon-killing Thane, summoned by the greybeards, might not be as concerned about dying to wild creatures and bandits as the Captain is, with the quest requirements in.

Using Add Item Menu I only have 2 steel swords.  Turned in the one modified by Guard Dialog Overhaul (I think the other one was Complete Crafting Overhaul) which might be useful for others to know.

I would guess you'll do this later in a polishing phase, but there are a variety of grammar mistakes that make me twitch. Mostly misplaced commas and repeated use of your instead of you're.   Just to pick nits.

EDIT and idea I had, would this tie into the In My Time of Need quest, when the Alik'r prisoner wants you to talk to a guard and get him released?

Other notes...

journal said Rorikstead for the second trip with the Pointless Letter but map marker and Captain Caius said Riverwood

The Lazy guard attacked me when the journal said "after sex..." so I used a rape me spell and it all worked out.