Flowering Spriggan quest (SD+)

I have gotten the Target "Travel to the spriggan grove in Peak's Shade Tower to complete the life cycle". When i arrive the Tower there is just a spriggan but nothing happens anymore, except that the spriggan has sex with my character but nothing else.

After more then 2 hours(real time) waiting, talking with people in whiterun and visits of spriggan in Peak's Shade Tower the quest gets boring.

I have used the command:

sqs _SD_sprigganslave

Stage 0: 1

Stage 10: 1

Stage 20: 1

Stage 30: 0

Stage 60: 1

Stage 70: 0

Stage 75: 0

Stage 80: 0

Stage 90: 0

Stage 100: 0

But i don't know what this means, has any one an idea what went wrong?

Thanks for help

I could solve it with "setstage _SD_sprigganslave 30", the quest seems to be completed know but i have still a Problem. The "spriggan feet", "spriggan hands" and "spriggan mask" are still on my body and i can't remove them.

I've tried to remove them with "showinventory" and "removeitem" but the command "showinventory" doesn't show anything therfore i don't know how i can remove something.

Any idea how i can remove them?

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

what i have experienced is that, once my pc gets infected with the roots, i have to first learn of the fertile husk's location. after that my quest marker changes to that destination. once i reach there i get this message that says roots separate from your body and enter the ground. then i collect my stuff from the husk and in a few game hours the residual roots on hands and feet vanish and i get the message that the quest is complete.

from what i have read on the github page, you have to travel to certain location where some matron or someone blesses you and stuff like that.

i never seem to be able to get that last part and am really lost. scanned the book which gives the location of the husk, didnt find anything.

any help will be hugely appreciated. 

• 4 months later...

i have to first learn of the fertile husk's location....................... after that

I know it's couple months old thread, but there's a story missing in the sentence ?  How does one find out the location? Talking about the roots to every habitant of Skyrim doesn't seem to yield anything more than horny people, and color every living being green.

• 2 years later...

I know this thread is even older now, but the next one with the same problem might enjoy:

I had an armor-piece of spriggan equipped and was hit with the infection.

After talking around with people (hunters and Priests) i finally convinced someone to tell me about those roots (The dialogue was greyed out, yet i could persuade him)

He told me to pray to the divines. I prayed in whiterun at the shrine of kynareth and talked to another priest.

That gave me the location of the book (nordic tales or something like that)

That send me on a quest to moss mother cave (could be random)

There, i found the fertile husk, approached it, and all but my hands and feet roots were gone.

The residual roots didn't vanish...

I traveld to the spring, drank the water, still nothing.
So i completed the quest manually via: 

'setstage _SD_sprigganslave 100'

Then, the roots were gone.

Maybe helpfull for the next one with the same issue

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...