Maids II "Revive Kasia and co"

rockitten

Maids II is a great mod. I love it.

However, so much efforts has been put into "maid management" and follower for Kasia and the golden maidens, all loss forever after the main quest. It seems a big waste. I have asked the Enter_77 if he (or she?) can make a patch so that we can still have them (as maid or follower) after the main quest. The answer is no but don't mind if someone else make one.

So, I wonder, is there any way to "bring them back" via console command. I tried "enable" them via console but they have no dialogue option at all. I dug-up the editor and tried the "startquest" command on "Kasia dialogue" quest and it doesn't work.

Just wonder is there any other command I can "revive" those scripts?

you could spawn one then force follower it with eff. it would behave like a generic follower from that point on though. "stay" "follow" "do that shit" "go away"

looking at the description for maids ii... it seems almost DLC sized it seems silly that it would completely go away when you finish it... even serana can be kept around...

you could spawn one then force follower it with eff. it would behave like a generic follower from that point on though. "stay" "follow" "do that shit" "go away"

looking at the description for maids ii... it seems almost DLC sized it seems silly that it would completely go away when you finish it... even serana can be kept around...

I know that force recruit trick, but that totally defeat the mean as she would have no voiced dialogue at all, make her even more meaningless than those vanilla followers.

That's the problem (for me) of Maids II: the jewel of the crown is those custom voiced followers, yet, you will loss all of them when the main quest is done. And make it more worse, the main heroine (Kasia) will leave them team (and got killed) in the middle of the main story line and you can't have those sexy golden maidens until a few missions later. So even if you deferring the main quest, you cannot have them both.

And that's why I am trying to "revive" them.

Archived