[Request] Slutty Dialogue

ElbowLicker

Now I tried my damn hardest but I'm just helpless at trying to add custom dialogue to the game. In essence, I'd like to add a simple way for the player to initiate sex with an NPC. I am aware of mods like Eager NPCs, but that one for example goes hard as hell in making a simple mod as complex as it can be. Simply put, keep it simple. Something along the lines of PC propositioning sex (just write this to be as slutty as you feel comfortable doing :P) with the NPC they're talking to. I was going to have NPCs agree unconditionally, but if you can ass yourself to make it a 50-75% chance of success, that'd be neat. I'm not asking for connection to SLA, but if you feel like it, definitely go for it. Just don't put anything about gold into the dialogues please, too many mods for whoring and not enough for just plain old slutty PCs. After NPC in question agrees, pull up three (or five) options. Anal, vaginal and oral (boobjob and footjob for extras, but I myself wasn't planning on them since they're not my thing). If I knew how to do this myself, I'd do it and since I'm already asking this much, I'll just leave it as a suggestion; after the sex act is over, PC can thank NPC for the fuck, maybe offer a kiss.

Thank you for reading and showing interest, and thank you even more if you even considered doing this.

Now I tried my damn hardest but I'm just helpless at trying to add custom dialogue to the game. In essence, I'd like to add a simple way for the player to initiate sex with an NPC. I am aware of mods like Eager NPCs, but that one for example goes hard as hell in making a simple mod as complex as it can be. Simply put, keep it simple. Something along the lines of PC propositioning sex (just write this to be as slutty as you feel comfortable doing :P) with the NPC they're talking to. I was going to have NPCs agree unconditionally, but if you can ass yourself to make it a 50-75% chance of success, that'd be neat. I'm not asking for connection to SLA, but if you feel like it, definitely go for it. Just don't put anything about gold into the dialogues please, too many mods for whoring and not enough for just plain old slutty PCs. After NPC in question agrees, pull up three (or five) options. Anal, vaginal and oral (boobjob and footjob for extras, but I myself wasn't planning on them since they're not my thing). If I knew how to do this myself, I'd do it and since I'm already asking this much, I'll just leave it as a suggestion; after the sex act is over, PC can thank NPC for the fuck, maybe offer a kiss.

Thank you for reading and showing interest, and thank you even more if you even considered doing this.

amorous adventures?

Try 'Follow me for sex' or 'Serve me'.

The latter was a mod posted by Kimy in a thread but never posted seperately. It's in post 14 on the following page:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50303-mod-request-a-simple-rape-mod/

It's easy to change the dialogue in TESVEdit and if you fancy a little bit of coding you should be able to change the scripts to make the sex tags consensual

Follow me for sex (by CPU) is more complex and can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/

Or you could try CPU's Scent of Sex - it allows sex rules to be written and specific animations can be used. CPU has published a comprehensive guide. Link will be on the page for his other mod.

There's also SexLab Eager NPCs

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/

This however only works with followers or potential followers but allows for a variety of options for sex positions.

Try 'Follow me for sex' or 'Serve me'.

The latter was a mod posted by Kimy in a thread but never posted seperately. It's in post 14 on the following page:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50303-mod-request-a-simple-rape-mod/

Right, I'll see whether or not I can manage to fix up this thing to suit my original idea better. Modifying stuff is always easier than doing it from scratch. I'll pack it up and link it if I manage to do it

Alright, coding! Well for me at least, this is hard, since this is my first effort at dialogues. I've never touched a single scripting language, so if one of you would be as kind as to either:

Tell me how I can start a sex scene with the player as the one getting fucked and how to assign tags to it or

Write up three scripts that do that, one with anal, one with oral and one with vaginal.

Edit: Aight ok, I kind of figured it out, however I'm getting some fuckin compiling bug and I'm too hungry for this shit now, gonna eat and maybe fix the thing after that

Edit: Got it working, scripts broken, motivation = inexistant

Might come back to this tomorrow maybe perhaps

Meanwhile, please fuckin help me lol

So I've been trying to find any guides I could, found a quite comprehensive guide by shane4244 (bless u), however, I got about this far:

Scriptname sslMM_Dialogue extends Quest  (this is the script name to write this script go under the scripts tab in your quest, click add, create new and  name it)

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto (this is one of the script properties when you go to actually write your script (right click the script you just made and click edit) you would write this line then save the script. Next click on properties click on sexlab and only one option will show up Sexlab framework click on that.

until the thingy started to fall apart. "Click on sexlab" just messed me up, what am I missing? I can't see a single button like that. Could someone give me a pointer or is this thing destined to fail?

Also, I'm still very much in favor of just having someone more talented do it, if you feel up to the task described in 1st post, do leave a reply.

Edit: I'm shit at this, could someone please take a look and tell me what I do wrong? (Probably a whole fuckin lot of shit is wrong)

Scriptname slsm_anal extends Quest 

function SexCall(Actor SpeakerRef)
actor[] sexActors = new actor [2]
sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = SpeakerRef
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Anal", "aggressive" )
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = Game.GetPlayer())
endfunction
SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto 

I may be getting this entirely wrong (I've never had much success with coding) but I think that sexActor[0] is the active partner and sexActor[1] is the passive one, so your definitions should be switched. I've based this assumption on the script from Kimy's mod where the player is the aggressor, whereas you want the player to be the victim. Also perhaps the line

should instead read something like

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed = false)

I may be getting this entirely wrong (I've never had much success with coding) but I think that sexActor[0] is the active partner and sexActor[1] is the passive one, so your definitions should be switched. I've based this assumption on the script from Kimy's mod where the player is the aggressor, whereas you want the player to be the victim. Also perhaps the line

should instead read something like

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed = false)

Thanks for this, however, I'm still getting a compilation error.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "slsm_anal"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
No output generated for slsm_anal, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slsm_anal

Edit: since I'm shit at this, I'll add the .esp, not including the miserable attempts at scripting. Hopefully someone with even a tad more skill can add relevant scripts to the dialogues in the quest and upload it when it's done. The editor ID of it is "slsm_main".

SexLab - Slutty.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Most of your compilation errors (looks like all of the ones you posted) are because the compiler can't find the NiOverride script, which is why it says "NiOverride is undefined" so you need to drop the scripts and source for NiOverride at least into either a working directory (make sure not to accidentally include it with your mod) the Source folder, or some other directory your compiler recognizes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived