[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

hello guys, i just add a climax animation for the doggy animations, and i also do some little adjustment for the two previous animation.

i feel that the male facial expression is kind of stiff. i will do some adjustment for that in the next patch.

if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks!

post-1508920-0-94207300-1485540815_thumb.gifpost-1508920-0-14014900-1485540900_thumb.gif

Edited by Golden88
Guest adonnTime

hello guys, i just add a climax animation for the doggy animations, and i also do some little adjustment for the two previous animation.

i feel that the male facial expression is kind of stiff. i will do some adjustment for that in the next patch.

if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks!

attachicon.gifDoggy on the Floor 03 (3).gifattachicon.gifDoggy on the Floor 03 (4).gif

Simply badass :cool::heart:

post-614517-0-78565700-1485550053_thumb.gif

post-614517-0-70975000-1485552669_thumb.gif

post-614517-0-57190800-1485552689_thumb.gif

This looks very good!
Is this animation really anal? it seemed more vaginal because of the angle and height... Anyway, if I'm wrong, forgive me.
Please continue to do this amazing job. My sims are really enjoying your animations

thanks! my friend informed me the sorting issue but i forgot to fix it.  i just changed the animation to vaginal category. thank for the remind!

How did you put gifs?

i upload my gifs via Attach Files.

once you upload ur gif via Attach Files, attach ur file and add it to ur post.

What I really should've asked was, how did you make them?

i use this to make gifs 

https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker

Love love looooove the climax animation, especially because you showed both partners' orgasms.

One little nitpick I have though is the eyes of the bottom partner, this may just be a personal preference, but imo they stay rolled back a little too long when they climax. It kinda makes them look a bit possessed XD

4d2e1f9b87.jpg

That's really all I have to suggest though, and again it might just be personal preference lol.

Really looking forward to your next release! Amaaaazing stuff.

thanks! i actually feel same way.  my friend also found this issue while he testing it in Sims 4. i will change it for the next patch.

when i create the animation in Blender, I left 1/4 eye's portion outside of eyelid for female's orgasms. but the eyes performed differently in Sims 4 lol

thank for the remind!

Guest Redabyss

hello guys, i just shortened time of rolled back by adding another facial expression. I hope this small fix could express more sense of orgasm accurately. 

attachicon.gifDoggy on the Floor 03 (5).gif

Thank you very much! Old version was already extremely good though. Can't wait to see more climaxes done by you :)