Head/Neck reference for OutfitStudio

Vitriks

Load the vanilla female head, and also load the "female head back" (in the face parts subdirectory i think?)

Or alternatively you can load something like the "Winter Hat" as that also has side pieces that come down to almost the shoulder, so it has shoulder bones as well IIRC, and maybe the Bandana (under armor/dog gear) for the lower face bone weights

Load the vanilla female head, and also load the "female head back" (in the face parts subdirectory i think?)

Or alternatively you can load something like the "Winter Hat" as that also has side pieces that come down to almost the shoulder, so it has shoulder bones as well IIRC, and maybe the Bandana (under armor/dog gear) for the lower face bone weights

Do you have "female head" and "female head back" "Winter Hat" .nif files ? Can you please upload them.

This will allow you to extract the archives.

There are no "female head" I can see only BaseMaleBackHead.obj and Femaleheadrear

Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\BaseFemaleHead.nif

Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FaceParts\Femaleheadrear.nif

Oh, I thought It was in FaceParts.

So I managed to make thing work but there is a small problem. When character is talking chin part of collar is not moving. I tried using "BaseFemaleHead_faceBones.nif" as reference, but it doesn't want to work.

Copying the weights of both of the head NIFs separately won't work properly, you'll have to use an outfit head piece as a reference as recommended above.

So I managed to make thing work but there is a small problem. When character is talking chin part of collar is not moving. I tried using "BaseFemaleHead_faceBones.nif" as reference, but it doesn't want to work.

Copying the weights of both of the head NIFs separately won't work properly, you'll have to use an outfit head piece as a reference as recommended above.

Hats don't have chin bones. There is "FWinterHat_faceBones.nif" but it make OutfitStudio crash.

Archived