0-positive - Glory Hole wall with chest of drawers

hello , i have the required ep ,but when i get the file in my mods i dont see the object in the cataloge

i am also using Azmodan22_GloryHole_Closet ,so might there b a conflict between them (due to both using "Squaring it Square") ,since i only get the closet in game and not the divider?

hello , i have the required ep ,but when i get the file in my mods i dont see the object in the cataloge

i am also using Azmodan22_GloryHole_Closet ,so might there b a conflict between them (due to both using "Squaring it Square") ,since i only get the closet in game and not the divider?

Hello tobleron,

I also use the package Azmodan22_GloryHole_ClosetMetal.package, both packages work for me as you can see in the picture at the same time in the game.

I have also checked with the TS4 Package Conflict Detector.

The packages are even if they carry the same catalog name and access the same tuning ID are not in conflict with each other.

You can check whether the error also happens with the current version of the divider, both objects should be visible at the same time with the commodes in the catalog.

post-1498659-0-00811000-1491474729_thumb.png

thanks for answering, i tried again with the latest available dnld , still a no show :(

also searched for package conflict detector ,and its not available at MTS

Mod conflict detector on the other , highlights all WW related files as conflict, so i dont think it can b of use

Finally removed Azmodan closet and some other wardrobe cc i had ,but the mod is not available in the shopping catalogue

thanks for answering, i tried again with the latest available dnld , still a no show :(

Mod conflict detector on the other , highlights all WW related files as conflict, so i dont think it can b of use

Finally removed Azmodan closet and some other wardrobe cc i had ,but the mod is not available in the shopping catalogue

I would like to try to reproduce the error, but I need some information.

With which Sims 4 version do you play (language and version number)?

Do you see the package in the mod list under "Settings -> further -> Show custom contents"?

The version number can be found here:

C: \ Users \ xxx \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ GameVersion.txt

Here are my match details for the comparison:

Sims 4 german version 1.28.25.1020 (64 bit)

hey again and sry for the delay ,

its english US version 1.28.25.1020 running at 64

and the mod is listed,also did repair through origin before that last testing

Do you see the package in the mod list under "Settings -> further -> Show custom contents"?

I use Patreons build of WW, I also have azmodan and the only issues are 1 or 2 of the sex moves are off. v4.zip works and I am using 1.28.25.1020

This is not a mistake, the reason for the different orientation when selecting azmodan animations are different animation reference pages on the original object (walk-in wardrobe). Omaster and Anonny use the right object page as an animation reference page.

Azmodan sets the object front for its animations.

For this reason, the sims at azmodans have sex animations at right angles to the wall.

Because I can not adjust the animations I could create a version of the wall with the wall on the front, but then it does not fit into the animations of Omaster and Annony.

• 1 month later...

Hello 0-Positiv !

It seems the GloryHole would not working too on my setup...

My game is in French and have the last version of the game (in date of today): 1.30.103.1010

That's sad. I typed "Glor" and found no results (even if I try to search manually within my Build Mode (meaning: filtering only by "Customized Content" ticked ON)

So.. It seems we have a problem (and I think) related to Get Together.

and ..

YES I installed also the .package in the "get together Walk-in Closet - Script.zip" archive !
But.. As said, your mod not showing :/

Please.. Help or do an update or ... If the mod is just unable to working without the Get Together extension, I will understand so, but please give a try in your setup without the extension !

• 3 weeks later...

I just figured this out that the Script Package is actually a package not a script mod. 

Thats why its not showing up until this is a SCRIPT MOD not a Script Package it wont work thats my understanding of it 

Editied - Yeah 0-Positiv double check with your Script Mod i switched the Extension Type to TS4Script and that didnt even work. So there is something wrong with your script that nobody can use your Glory Hole Wall :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey again and sry for the delay ,

its english US version 1.28.25.1020 running at 64

and the mod is listed,also did repair through origin before that last testing

thanks for answering, i tried again with the latest available dnld , still a no show sad.png

I also have the same issue where I cannot find the GloryHole anywhere in the buy menu.  Below is some of my setup for reference.  I can provide any screenshots if needed.

-game version:    1.32.1.1020

-US English

-I have the Get Together Expansion

-Yes I can see the package in the mod list.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  I'm fairly new to Sims 4 modding so I don't have a lot of troubleshooting abilities but I have gotten other mods to work.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

Found the gloryhole wall and installed both the downloads.  It works on the animation but they do not use the gloryhole. They have sex beside it.  Love the animations, just need to see what I am doing wrong.  

Thanks for your help!  Love the script!

I don't know if this has occured yet to someone else, but whenever I place the Glory Hole on an estate, everything there gets bugged, no one can use it anymore, so the Glory Hole is only useable when there's no other useable Furniture (like Chairs) on the estate. I have placed it inside of a Club and was wondering why there wasn't a Bartender until I realized this Problem.

I use the Scripted Version, without the Get Together DLC.

I don't know if this has occured yet to someone else, but whenever I place the Glory Hole on an estate, everything there gets bugged, no one can use it anymore, so the Glory Hole is only useable when there's no other useable Furniture (like Chairs) on the estate. I have placed it inside of a Club and was wondering why there wasn't a Bartender until I realized this Problem.

I use the Scripted Version, without the Get Together DLC.

Yes this bugged my sex club. As soon as I tried to interact, everyone on the lot became stuck in their current animation. 

• 4 weeks later...

I got this to work today after reading through the comments and figuring out how to put the gloryhole.  I built a room around it with a door.  I can get them to use the gloryhole properly except for one position.  Sorry I don't recall which specifically.  However that's not the point of this post.  I was wondering if climax options can be added?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, fightninjacv said:

Installed everything exactly how I've installed other mods. But I still can't seem to find the glory-hole still :( I feel like I've looked everywhere. If someone can give me a specific location I might have over-looked that would be awesome. Really hoping to try this mod out in my game (:

Hi! :D
Are you asking for the one with the walk-in closet or the other one?

• 2 months later...

Hey,

I cant find the Glory Hole wall anywhere in build mode? Since I don't have the EP i downloaded the get together Walk-in Closet - Script.zip but its still now showing up?:neutral:I've looked everywhere in build mode but it's not there. Can you help me since I'd really like to use this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...