How to "tighten" HDT physics on clothing

DrPal

So I have been trying to get small clothing items (nipple piercings in particular) to react to HDT physics through Outfit Studio. While I have figured out how to do it, thanks to this guide (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/). However, I now have the problem of "floating" nipple piercings. They are mostly in place while standing still, but I make any movement other than walking forward they will begin to "float" out of position until I come to a stop again. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I have tried selecting different values in the dialogue box that pops up when choosing Shape -> Copy Selected Weights, but that hasn't seemed to make any difference.

post-808214-0-31858500-1484550638_thumb.jpg

post-808214-0-76739700-1484550639_thumb.jpg

if you load iron armor in outfit studio and copy paste weights, it will copy paste tbbp weights, and that's it

it won't replace leg weights, arms weights and the rest

to replace weights, nifskope, bsdismember, bone -> 0, same in something under (result can be worse, arms weights on boobs, fingers that suck, probably because of that copy paste don't replace)

Archived