Hi there,
I wasn't really sure is i could post this on here since GTA V isn't really popular on here but YOLO. I have a few questions in regards to the video game Grand Theft Auto V.

1. How do i convert ped models from GTA IV to GTA V?

2. How do i create peds for GTA V from models downloaded from sites like TF3DM website or from other games like Garry's Mod?

3. Can i use a 3D programe like Autodesk Maya to edit GTA IV/GTA V models or do i have to use Modeller?

4. What does the error "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"? This error happens at random points in game and sometiomes when changing cloths or modding cars. My game is updated to the latest version as of update 944 Import/Export . My game wored fine on 877 but not on this 977 update.

I have a problem with ruining ENB and Reshade together, the game will crash at the text loading screen. I tried editing the enblocal.ini and the Reshade profiles.ini files by changing the ENB and Reshade proxy     dlls but no luck.

My game worked fine on the previous patch (877) but not on update 977. i am using the latest ENB files (V0.275) and the Reshade preset that came wit the mod NaturalVision ✪ Photorealistic GTA V 2.0.

Any ideas?
Cheers

Attached is the error i was talking about for question 4.

post-416690-0-24235800-1484500974_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

long story short your PC dont have enough memory to do what is asked or to be created. check it aint a dot.net error by reinstalling it see if this saves your "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"

try updating graphics card drivers and lowering settings fingers crossed its just dot.net

have you just recently updated drivers at all?

do your programs have admin rights?

have you checked event logs?

have you adjusted the amount of bikes vehicles on road in in anyway shape or form? 

try this page for dot.net clean up tool https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/astebner/2008/08/28/net-framework-cleanup-tool-users-guide/

then try a driver roll back on your graphics card if the above doesn't work and you are sure that you have enough memory for the task involved.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't updated my driver.

I always run programs like games with admin rights

I have checked the Windows Event log and i cannot find an error related to GTA V

I have not adjusted any bike or cars on the road. just using the default values. 

I have tryied uninstalling and installing  .NET framework  multiple times with no success.

I have even tried a driver roll back and updare with no luck.

This problem on happened with the latest update (1.0.944.2) The previos update worked fine with no problems. 

my PC isn't a beast but it's decent for playing games like GTA V

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460

RAM: 16 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970

PSU: Cougar SL500 500W

SHDD: 500GB Windows 10 OS 64Bit

HDD: 500GB game drive GTA V is installed on

Do you think my PC is the problem?

Cheers.

nope not your PC as such judging from hardware. more like a windows issue of sorts like it cannot create memory to even dump too thus you are getting a cannot create stack. now going from the specs page.

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB.
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
HDD Space: 65GB.
DVD Drive.

what this means is it was designed to place files in thous operating systems even thou windows 8.1 and 8 are similar to windows 10 the file setup is completely different just like windows 7 64bit would be different from windows 32 bit, so gtv5 does not know where to create the stack or even look for it, this is your issue. might just have to wait for a real update from game makers. 

try making compatible for windows 8.1 or 8 lol(right click .exe, property's comp mode windows 7)  or better yet roll back your OS other than that you have tried all other solutions to fix this creating a stack yet it still does not know what to do.

its the case now that some games wont run unless you upgrade your OS the same goes the other way hopefully they will make more compatible for windows 10 file system or you could wait for gta6. 
windows 10 is an absolute nightmare to remove without erasing your whole hard drive because of the new features in windows 10 to solve human error and there bad operating system. kinda why they made it free along with the bad jokes of windows 8, 8.1 that were really just no good

feel free to contact game makers and ask them to roll out an update so that windows 10 knows what the hell its doing im guessing they forgot to include a windows 10 fix for the latest update. try rolling back gta 5 to orignal or the one before then you know the cause.
but at the moment you do not have the operating system required!!! i would bet my next wage that if you had the above OS you would not get this issue.

usually its the case of a broken .net framework or a corrupt driver of sorts  this is not the case seen as how you have replaced this and because games are dependant on these files and to know where to look in there specific operating systems for them. if it was lack of memory or that it would come up with stack overflow etc or even exception if it didnt know what to do with with that said memory. yours just dont want to create in the first place.
when u load a game it looks for dependant files in specific areas one of these would be the dotnet framework, another would be game files, another graphics drivers so on and so forth. if they are not linked they cannot be created.

imagine the same but windows xp 64-bit. looks the same with a good win 10 theme  ;P but as far as files and such go nothing would run and i would be lucky to start the game. Microsoft has never been good with backwards compatibility well any compatibility in general. i have a ms head set that wont let my PC boot to windows as long as its plugged in. nightmare when i forget.

ps mark solved ;P

Archived