[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Also, I'm getting a popup ('New Important Decision Available') to 'request_to_rank_up_within_nox_breeders', I assume this is your secret society you're making, but is it supposed to give me this popup/alert when I'm part of the hermetic?

Thank you for reporting that.  I had copied hermetics to use as a template, and I missed removing something.  I'll find that and get it patched.

Found the issue.  I use to have Sexual Crusaders, but since de-activated it ages ago.  Well, I guess parts where still in my mod folder, once I did a full clean out of everything, then just did the mods I had listed, that never happened.

Found the issue.  I use to have Sexual Crusaders, but since de-activated it ages ago.  Well, I guess parts where still in my mod folder, once I did a full clean out of everything, then just did the mods I had listed, that never happened.

Cool.  Glad that worked out.

Is the Gamerule "Minimum Age for Modded Sexual Events" actually supposed to have an effect? i don't see any difference on any of its settings...

Yes, it should be working, but only on events added by Darkest Perversions.  On the most part it doesn't change things for vanilla events or stuff from other mods.  

I consider it a major issue if the minimum age rules set by a player are not being respected by my mod.  If there is a bug, I'll need more specifics to dig into it.

Also, I'm getting a popup ('New Important Decision Available') to 'request_to_rank_up_within_nox_breeders', I assume this is your secret society you're making, but is it supposed to give me this popup/alert when I'm part of the hermetic?

Until I put the next version out, you can fix this by deleting the file "NoxSocietyDecisions.txt" in the "decisions" folder of my mod.

I'll test it out further in a while. i do recall now seeing some foreign lordling having the rape victim modifier a while back...

Thank you very much.  I am more worried about someone getting an event where a character is younger than the settings they have in place than I am about the reverse, but I want both to work for people so they can play the game how they want to.

Just to let you know that with:

DW REBORN 1.49

DW Darkest Perversions- latest version

Toska 1.2.1

No satan masks 

And sketchy cheat menu

the game crashes to desktop after two days in-game without fail 

EDIT: even with only the required mods the game still crashes without fail after two in-game days 

Hey, i was reading all FAQ

NOTE: Sidfu discovered that CK+ used in conjunction with Darkest Perversions will cause the portraits to go to numbers.

I can say that this note is no longer valid. I am using new version of Ck2+ and portraits are ok. 
Maybe its because i set dependencies -> every mod have added dependencie CK2 PLUS.

(Excuse my english  :shy: )

DW REBORN 1.49

Toska 1.2.1

No satan masks 

And sketchy cheat menu

EDIT: even with only the required mods the game still crashes without fail after two in-game days 

I do not know what is causing this if you deleted the old version first.  That was a problem in the old version but the current version plays without problem for over 100 years so far.

Hey, i was reading all FAQ

NOTE: Sidfu discovered that CK+ used in conjunction with Darkest Perversions will cause the portraits to go to numbers.

I can say that this note is no longer valid. I am using new version of Ck2+ and portraits are ok. 

Maybe its because i set dependencies -> every mod have added dependencie CK2 PLUS.

(Excuse my english  :shy: )

That should make several people here happy.  Thank you fro sharing that!

Here to report an issue.

It seems like "Procreo" command and Exotic emporeum itself is that issue.

While talking in DW Toska mod topic, it was explained, that AI has control over guard dogs.

It could be tolerable, if few NPCs were using it. But Instead, most of rulers have dOGs, which are commanded to "procreo" with court members, family members and prisoners.

Most of people hate each other, keep buying dogs and their stats are boosted by this dog.

I would suggest to limit Procreo for players, or limit it to building. (This is probably between you and Toska, how it will be done)

Anyways, please consider tuning down accessibility of Procreo command for AI, s8nce AI is stupid and doesn't understand, what that option does.

I came here to comment on guard dog nonsense as well. That and all of the "yiff" stuff is basically killing my desire to continue my current playthrough.

Edit: I just read through the description of the Toska submod and realized the guard dog attack spam I likely coming from it.

I came here to comment on guard dog nonsense as well. That and all of the "yiff" stuff is basically killing my desire to continue my current playthrough.

Edit: I just read through the description of the Toska submod and realized the guard dog attack spam I likely coming from it.

Nope, Toska in his mod has set guard dog only for player.

But in Noxbestia mod, players and AI have additional features. And access to guard dog. Thus... men and women alike rape their court without restrictions.

Hello everyone. Does anyone have the same problem as me, and solved it? A problem with the pictures of the centaurs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdp4z49z7faxe2u/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202017-03-21%2001.21.17.png?dl=0

Bye

Hello everyone. Does anyone have the same problem as me, and solved it? A problem with the pictures of the centaurs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdp4z49z7faxe2u/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202017-03-21%2001.21.17.png?dl=0

Bye

-raises hand- Here!

I found and fixed the problem with this in my code.  The next upload will take care of it.

If you wish to fix it before my next upload, then follow these steps:

1. use a text editor to open ../interface/portraits/portraits_centaur.gfx
  2. change line 7 from "noOfFrames = 27" to "noOfFrames = 43"

Nope, Toska in his mod has set guard dog only for player.

But in Noxbestia mod, players and AI have additional features. And access to guard dog. Thus... men and women alike rape their court without restrictions.

I agree that this is a _big_ problem, especially for an unliked ruler, or someone who has a lot of rivals, cruel, or insane people around them.  As I have stated before, buying your own guard dog from the exotic emporium will protect you in the current version.  

I do not want to completely remove the AI using the dogs for several reasons; however, I may temporarily disable it until I get my new guard dog conflict system in place.  I expect that I will end up adding a rule option that will disable procreo events.  

Once again, I must apologize for my extended absences.  (It feels like I am apologizing more than I am updating code these days.)  

Between my 46th birthday, a week-long training class at work, some annoying health issues, and a few other bits of personal drama that I wont inflict upon you all, I have not been in a good head space to work on Darkest Perversions.  I haven't even played CK2 since the 19th, and I rarely go more than a couple of days without playing.

Today, I am trying to force myself to make some progress on the mod, but so far I am not having any success (mostly due to a throbbing headache).

Welcome back!

(Maybe too late, but Happy birthday! ^^)

Okey, I've been playing for some time, with 2.6.3 and 2.7 versions. And about these dogs.

1. Can dogs for AI be turned off in game rules? Because if yes, than everyone could be satisfied with final result.

One side would have some dog fights, other clean and non-chaotic game.

And I think it's probably best way to do (if possible)

During my Iceland gameplay... I had huge problem with Procreo. There were two counties. One mind and second one of rival count.

Well... let's say, Procreo has done so much damage, it's beyond repair. Every single courtier raped by dog. Heirs and mother also with negative opinion due "owner of dog rapist". Everyone hated him.

Giving player protection with guard dog seems find, but it will only protect Player, right?

Other courtiers don't have any way to but guard dogs, which means they will be raped without any sense.

Like... really. It doesn't make any sense, that just and kind ruler suddenly orders 80% of court to be raped.

And on Toska's pages this was quite big mentioned problem.

Sooo... yep, if it's possible, please, restrict dogs for AI... by normal means or rules.

Once again, I must apologize for my extended absences.  (It feels like I am apologizing more than I am updating code these days.)  

Between my 46th birthday, a week-long training class at work, some annoying health issues, and a few other bits of personal drama that I wont inflict upon you all, I have not been in a good head space to work on Darkest Perversions.  I haven't even played CK2 since the 19th, and I rarely go more than a couple of days without playing.

Today, I am trying to force myself to make some progress on the mod, but so far I am not having any success (mostly due to a throbbing headache).

If you're not feeling up to it then don't force it, you don't owe us updates and we'd rather have you at 100%.

What if you limit the procreo command to people with certain traits like cruel.  allow all AIs to buy the dog for stats but limit their devious use to those actually twisted enough to do it

also if you could fight off the dog you should be able to kill it and force the to buy a new dog.  this can cut down on lower ranks spamming since they dont have the funds to keep buying dogs

DW REBORN 1.49

Toska 1.2.1

No satan masks 

And sketchy cheat menu

I do not know what is causing this if you deleted the old version first.  That was a problem in the old version but the current version plays without problem for over 100 years so far.

Having the same issue here. Not sure if it's this mod or the Expanded Slavery mod. I think it's expanded slavery, since it seems to have a fault in the .mod file, stating that it's version 0.04 even though it's version 0.05

EDIT: nevermind. Just fired up the game with ES enabled, worked fine. It's this mod.

DW REBORN 1.49

Toska 1.2.1

No satan masks 

And sketchy cheat menu

Having the same issue here. Not sure if it's this mod or the Expanded Slavery mod. I think it's expanded slavery, since it seems to have a fault in the .mod file, stating that it's version 0.04 even though it's version 0.05

EDIT: nevermind. Just fired up the game with ES enabled, worked fine. It's this mod.

I figured it out you have to delete then download this mod if you dont delete the old version and merge them instead it malfunctions 

Hey, I started my gameplay with sucubus campaign from DW, then my character died only daughter (with sucubus trait) took power in kingdom.
At age 6-7 i am i recived event where wolf took role of mother of my character. I was like ok.. this look interesting. I also took werewolf trait.. But at age 16 I dont recived portrait so my character still looks like a kid :/ So i loaded autosave and removed werewolf trait by remove_trait command. But it didnt helpe.
Any advice?

As always excuse my english and thank you for any help or advice.

Edit: Problem solved... I forgot that i have immortal trait gained with Rituals...