Bastard Girls

Leocid2

Hello, I am Leocid2, I dedicate myself to Graphic Design and 3D Animations. Bastard Girls was born as a project to deliver to the heterosexual audience, a game of good taste. Most of the sex games I've seen are of poor story or questionable actions by the authors, and one ends up rejecting the game over time.

5pqwjo.jpg
2cfwr2o.jpg
20shc0o.jpg

History:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.

Description of the Game.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

Gameplay:

- Progression of history
-Map of the World.
- Time Pass - Day and Night
-Changing Clothes

Contemplated Locations
-Apartments
-College
-Classrooms
-Stables
-Beaches
-Swimming Pools
-Dressing rooms
-Library
-Pizzeria
-Bar
-Cafeteria
-Church

Content Type and Fetishes.
-Incest
-Impregnation
-Submission
-Breastfeeding
-Voyeurism
-BDSM Soft
-Spanking
-Sex M / F
-Group FF / M - FFF / M
-Public sex
-Students
-Elementary proficiency
-Nurse
-Doctor
-library
-Glasses
-Sex toys
-Exhibitionism

any chance for hypnosis or mind control to get added to that list? :D

looks interesting will keep an eye on this

Believe me, you do not need it, you're almost the fucking king of that island.

I'm loving the sound of that too :D

edit:

trying the alpha atm... I suggest you get an english native speaking proofreader asap :)

I dont know what program you're using for 3D but there are settings(if you want) that can be adjusted so clothing looks like real world clothing not spray on paint

also a suggestion to mix up body types and bust sizes a little :)

perhaps some kind of indicator or outline when moving over objects/people we're supposed to click on.

any chance for hypnosis or mind control to get added to that list? :D

looks interesting will keep an eye on this

Believe me, you do not need it, you're almost the fucking king of that island.

I'm loving the sound of that too :D

edit:

trying the alpha atm... I suggest you get an english native speaking proofreader asap :)

I dont know what program you're using for 3D but there are settings(if you want) that can be adjusted so clothing looks like real world clothing not spray on paint

also a suggestion to mix up body types and bust sizes a little :)

perhaps some kind of indicator or outline when moving over objects/people we're supposed to click on.

In the next versions will correct those details.

Question, are all the women in this game so hyper sexualized?

Normally I play and critique the games here at LL, but I'm not going to waste my time critiquing a fetish I don't like. It isn't helpful to you if try to give constructive criticism since it will just end up I don't agree with your vision.

On 1/14/2017 at 7:30 PM, XJ347 said:

Question, are all the women in this game so hyper sexualized?

Normally I play and critique the games here at LL, but I'm not going to waste my time critiquing a fetish I don't like. It isn't helpful to you if try to give constructive criticism since it will just end up I don't agree with your vision.

All the dresses are hyper sexual, not the characters. Each girl has her personality. Some more joyful or other not so much. As you progress with their stories, they will be more open with you. If the get angry or they will want to know it.

he meant the bodies I think... the zomg huge tits, tiny waist, huge ass look you have going for every single character so far..

I mean I like that to some extent but that's why I suggested "mix up body types and bust sizes a little" and also to check on making the clothes a little less... spray on paint.

I meant all the bodies are hyper sexualized. Big breasts, thin waist, big ass, and big thighs on top of it, and sooooooo big that they are beyond the realm of possibility. Nothing wrong with that but I personally have 0 interest in it. Don't stress, I am only one person, there may be many people who like this body and will enjoy your game.

I wish you well on your project Leocid2. =)

I meant all the bodies are hyper sexualized. Big breasts, thin waist, big ass, and big thighs on top of it, and sooooooo big that they are beyond the realm of possibility. Nothing wrong with that but I personally have 0 interest in it. Don't stress, I am only one person, there may be many people who like this body and will enjoy your game.

I wish you well on your project Leocid2. =)

Thank you!

On 1/14/2017 at 8:47 PM, Tyrranus said:

he meant the bodies I think... the zomg huge tits, tiny waist, huge ass look you have going for every single character so far..

I mean I like that to some extent but that's why I suggested "mix up body types and bust sizes a little" and also to check on making the clothes a little less... spray on paint.

They are as more than 30 NPCs of different shapes, colour and race. The game hardly has a day after being born. Over time, it will improve the quality of the texture of the clothing.

Me ha gustado mucho la idea, la historia de la isla esta muy bien y el protagonismo que ganara el personaje tambien.  He decir que si los pixeles a la hora de que se ha ampliado la ropa (al mostrarse el culo y los pechos de la secretaria) se ven medio borrosos medio desenfocados, pero como bien dices solo lleva un dia y vas camino de ir mejorandolo.

Seria posible que tambien fucionase desde Mac?

Te deseo suerte en tu aventura y espero ver mas de tu trabajo

Some suggestions:

1. Like the idea impregnation! Make sure to include it!

2. Maybe some wetsports? ;)

3. Some chicks with tattoos?

4. Some blondes?

5. Some Asians?

6. Deep throating/gagging

7. Make the breasts somewhat smaller (more natural) for most of the women (some may have really large tits but that should be chrarachter-specific and not the norm).

8. Maybe ditch the incest?

I really like the idea, have played it and can say it has a great potential, i would like to share some toughts:

1. Please put more variety on girls, specialy the boobs size, it's fun one or another girl have huge boobs but not all of them! I would even look forward for a small boobed one.
2. The protagonist should react more surprised and reluctant on the first days, he seems to go into the thing too fast like when the personal maid do her thing on him, in fact it would be nice to add the option to actually prevent her to do it, also the scene was kind of dark there.
3. Talking about options... please make sure to add a logic of routes to the game where we can choose what to do or not, and that option would actually change future events, that could add for replayability.
4. We need more freedom to look around instead of just follow the linear story all the time (at least for some places), also options to focus where are you looking while talking to girls like stare at her boobs, and depending on the girl personality it woul add points or lose points with her.
5. Add several "orders" or something similar to certain girls or the maids, for the ones who likes to control the girls, with plenty of options please

Well i liked it and will keep an eye on the project, keep going with your good work!

I played the current version and I really liked it. The models are perfect the way they are (I really like the large breasts).

I'm curious though. Is there going to be any actual incest, or is it just incest role-play (like with the maid)? I'm hoping for actual incest, but I'm looking forward to seeing where the game goes regardless.

Archived