Help with installing SLAL Animation by Leito (MO Error.)

Hello. Can anyone help me with this? When I try to run FNIS after installing JContainers, Sexlab Loader and this animation pack, an error in MO shows:

DEBUG (14:15:16.0713): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
INFO (14:15:16.0713): deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt: animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (20)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

ERROR (14:15:16.0718): not a mod directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (14:15:16.0750): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISBehavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): move (ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - 1 (183)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0758): createfile w: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex (80000000 - 3) = 00000728 (0)

I've tried uninstalling, running FNIS and then install, running FNIS repeatedly without any success. MO always shows this error. If anyone has any solution, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Another thing,the error text up there isn't my own. I simply copied it from another person with the same error (but from a diff cause.) I had to get it from the internet because I had gone and uninstalled this animation pack to get rid of the error. Mine is pretty much the same, save for the location. My skyrim folder is in D: . I had also used FNIS for other animations like combat, drinking/eating and the base Sexlab framework and it all works fine. For some reason it's just with this animation pack that's causing an error.

This is one of the MO problems that made me caution against MO.

It probably happened after you have installed FNIS manually or with NMM before. Now MO gets confused with the same files being present in Skyrim data and in the MO mods or overwrite.

Remove the files that cause trouble. (In Skyrim data)

This is one of the MO problems that made me caution against MO.

It probably happened after you have installed FNIS manually or with NMM before. Now MO gets confused with the same files being present in Skyrim data and in the MO mods or overwrite.

Remove the files that cause trouble. (In Skyrim data)

I removed both animationsetdatasinglefile.txt and animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE just like you asked and ran FNIS. No errors! Went in game and every animation registered and played without any trouble! Thank you so much!

I can also confirm that there are two versions of FNIS in my PC. One of them was years ago when I had installed it with NMM. You were right about MO being confused about the two files that I had just deleted.

When you use MO you should never put any file more then ENB and SKSE in your Skyrim folder.

You will get those types of errors if you do that.

Gopher have also some nice videos at Youtube about how to install Fnis and stuff when using MO.

Yes, I suppose so. My Skyrim folder is a mess, mainly from when I had installed mods manually, thinking that I'd only download a few mods anyway ( Oh boy, I was so wrong.) NMM also fills up data folder with mods too. I ought to delete some of the redundant files one day.

Gopher does make good tutorials, in fact I recently installed Enderal from watching his installation video. Haven't watched his MO tutorials though.

NMM store the mods in Skyrim\data

MO stores them in one virtual folder.

Dont use NMM and MO at the same time.

If you are planning to travel from NMM to MO I strongly suggest you first check some of Gophers videos. And you can import your mods from NMM, but you should start from scratch.

And you should use Fores latest Fnis. Dont use the old one.

I think the best you can do is to make your Skyrim clean. You can have other issues in your installation that pops up later.

NMM store the mods in Skyrim\data

MO stores them in one virtual folder.

Dont use NMM and MO at the same time.

If you are planning to travel from NMM to MO I strongly suggest you first check some of Gophers videos. And you can import your mods from NMM, but you should start from scratch.

And you should use Fores latest Fnis. Dont use the old one.

I think the best you can do is to make your Skyrim clean. You can have other issues in your installation that pops up later.

Thanks for your tips. I'm not using NMM and MO at the same time though. It's just that there are some leftover files from back when I'd used NMM. A good chunk of the left pane of MO says "Unmanaged" but I have deactivated all plugins from NMM and downloaded the updated version of the mods with MO.

Archived