Ultimate desired content (Crusader Kings II)

<p>What I'd like to see at some point, assuming anyone has the desire to make it is:

• Some femdom and gentle femdom content, ideally involve spanking, pegging, role reversal (not feminization), and other fetishes. Submitting to a female ruler, liege lord, vassal, courtier or council member or just spouse. In addition to flavour events or thing you can trigger, I'd like to see things like being given missions and being forced to change rules, etc. For the gentle and role reversal stuff possibly having a female bodyguard, knight, guardian or commander who protects you or just a warrior woman spouse. Possibly with the ruler being courted by his potential spouse.
  • Some more Monster Girl content, there's a small amount right now but it's mostly cosmetic
  • The ruler as a slave somehow, having to complete missions with various flavour events
  • Futa content - kind of been covered by 'DW - The Mercenary Commander' but I want more
  • Events where random courtiers try to do stuff to the ruler, stuff similar to sending their guard dog

Thanks for reply!

Honestly, in Really like idea of software events, since they haven't been much ingame. Good to have opinion ofndisired content on that. Yaaay.

About Monster girls (hunters)... Well, they are in original DW, butbi think, they'll return after Dew is done, maybe?

<p>What I'd like to see at some point, assuming anyone has the desire to make it is:

• Some femdom and gentle femdom content, ideally involve spanking, pegging, role reversal (not feminization), and other fetishes. Submitting to a female ruler, liege lord, vassal, courtier or council member or just spouse. In addition to flavour events or thing you can trigger, I'd like to see things like being given missions and being forced to change rules, etc. For the gentle and role reversal stuff possibly having a female bodyguard, knight, guardian or commander who protects you or just a warrior woman spouse. Possibly with the ruler being courted by his potential spouse.
  • Some more Monster Girl content, there's a small amount right now but it's mostly cosmetic
  • The ruler as a slave somehow, having to complete missions with various flavour events
  • Futa content - kind of been covered by 'DW - The Mercenary Commander' but I want more
  • Events where random courtiers try to do stuff to the ruler, stuff similar to sending their guard dog

Thanks for reply!

Honestly, in Really like idea of software events, since they haven't been much ingame. Good to have opinion ofndisired content on that. Yaaay.

About Monster girls (hunters)... Well, they are in original DW, butbi think, they'll return after Dew is done, maybe?

I do think events and mission stuff is more likely now with Monks and Mystics supporting it and possibly making it easier to code.

Yeah the base mod did have monster girls in it but it was mostly just cosmetic stuff. The only monster to have any development was the werewolf and most of that was from the male werewolf side.

There are a lot of possibly monster girls out there, even just as one-off events.

Female player as sex slaves, like a female countess was forced to be a sex slave controlled by a very powerful slavery group. The female player needs to provide money, and of course answers to the slavers for their sex request.

It would be great with the story line that the female countess was captured during battle and in-poisoned, raped and gang-banged, later soled to slavers. The slavers have a powerful private troops and taken control of the count, but still keep the countess just not to get into trouble. 

The countess will choose to fight back to regain actual power, or to submit.

After some time thinking about the story line, I make it like this

Background

By accident or whatever the trigger is, an ancient dark god emerges. The dark god can only be pleased by bondage and rape of high-level females. Heretics who worship the dark god get direction from the dark god and started a slavers guild, which later become very powerful with money and mercenary support. The slavers also get blessed by the dark god, which allows them to harness and use some power of the dark god.

With dark magic, the slavers ignited wars, and targeted high-level females, starting with a countess. The countess lead an army to attack another count during a de-jue war. The countess was in a battle, and on the edge of winning, the slavers suddenly appear with a large army and captured the countess. 

With the countess captured, the slaver guild controlled the countess's land but keep the title as it was just not to raise any issue. The countess is trained (raped, gang-banged, you name it).

After some time, the dark god approaches the countess and offered her to serve the dark god. The countess can either refuse and trigger the resistance event group, or submit to trigger the "in service of the dark god" event group.

The resistant line will be like the countess escape and regain control of her land, later lead forces to raise war against the lords who serves the dark lord. During the process, if the countess fail, she will be sexually abused and later escape through event. With a certain number of defeat, she'll be forced to serve the dark god.

The submit line will take the countess into service for the dark god. The slavery guild will issue orders to the countess. The events could be the following

a. intentionally captured by another lord to gather intel/ damage moral of army (through banging all troops)/ cultivate a rebellion or simply turn the lord into service of the dark lord.

b. raise war to conquer lands, gain favor of the dark god and obtain new magic power

c. donate money to the slavery guild

d. Kill certain target (can be through a lot of ways, you name it)

These are just my throughts, hopefully it would give some inspiration

Male concubines, rape male prisioners, societies with only male homosexual characters or only female homosexual characters...

I'm not sure, but many tried male concubines, but they failed. It's hardcoded in-game.

Rape male prisoners - male/male female/male is possible and can be done, sir.

Homosexual character societies events and more will be Monks and Mystics feature... probably.

You can expect such societies to emerge

Modders will go crazy with societies, cults and treasury :D

All desires noted for further idea development! ^^

Correct. The best that I've been able to do is have them as lovers and roleplay it as a concubines via event flavor text. It kind of works, I guess, but yea the modder has to jump through some hoops to roleplay it out.

Actually... I must correct myself. There's a single mod, which has "male" concubines.

It's Warhammer mod, if you play as Amazons.

They basically lock up their males as "prisoners" (but technically aren't prisoners) and use them as breeding material.

They aren't shown as concubines, but rather lovers.

They get pet consort trait.

When child ia born, event message pops up, telling Amazons don't have any bastards, removing bastards trait ans it's opinions.

(This can bw rather modified to give child of the concubine trait.

There's also a "male concubine" mod on steam called Male Harem; it works via traits and honorary titles, and the traits prevent the men from marrying.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harem mechanics. Give your concubines ranks based on favor, i.e. they produced good offspring, offspring survive to adult hood. The concubines would scheme against each other trying to increase their rank and thus, increase their offsprings chance of being the heir.  

There was a mod similar on steam for a while that was more aimed at male concubines. 

I would very much argue for "vanilla" sex events. We have tese forums virtually overflowing with beastiality, tentacles, sucubi and all kinds of bizarre shit that is just offputting. Branching events and decisions for your sexlife as a ruler, with your wife, lovers or even fellow family members (what is CKII without a little incest?).

Are you a kind, gentle lover, or is your wife just an heir factory for your pleasure?
Branching events for whenever you get intimately involved with your chosen partner, varius positions, pace etc.

Should be compatible with the AGOT mod aswell.

A few categories:

I've been interested in a dream system ever since I saw Another Kick in the Head for Fallout: New Vegas. Just a bunch of events representing dreams your character has, showing up every few in-game months (or accessible by a decision). It seems like an easy way to add some erotic content, and would let you change the genre of the action without necessarily needing to mess with character traits on the scale of Dark World. If you wanted to go farther, you could have it refer to people in your court as potential subjects, and maybe even add some social modifiers to represent how you feel about running into someone you just dreamed about as, I don't know, a werewolf pounding your asshole.

Along similar lines, a "questing" system that would represent your character going off on an expedition, which would result in some event chains. Like a more fleshed out version of Dark World's fairy tale story component, basically. Maybe you could use some of the "in hiding" or "regency" mechanics, if you wanted to tie it into the gameplay more?

Come to think of it, that would be a pretty good opportunity for some other content. Just what's your family doing while you're away? What shenanigans are going on when your court is sequestered?

Finally, a broader call for more gay material would be nice, though I get it's a bit niche around here.

(Double finally, I like Rifal's idea of more vanilla content. Play up relationships more!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 9:56 PM, Rifal said:

I would very much argue for "vanilla" sex events. We have tese forums virtually overflowing with beastiality, tentacles, sucubi and all kinds of bizarre shit that is just offputting. Branching events and decisions for your sexlife as a ruler, with your wife, lovers or even fellow family members (what is CKII without a little incest?).

Are you a kind, gentle lover, or is your wife just an heir factory for your pleasure?
Branching events for whenever you get intimately involved with your chosen partner, varius positions, pace etc.

Should be compatible with the AGOT mod aswell.

I totally agree. Vanilla content should be available too. I love vanilla and is really frustrating how it is lacking among sex mods for ck2

some focus stuff:

seduction:

the ability to use seduction for more than just get lovers and get pregnant with people who then steal the kids for their own dynasty:(

but not related to kids, more like seduce a landed lord and get stuff like them owing you a favour, or transferring a holding they own in your de jure realm to you, supporting a plot, free a prisoner, etc.

not absurd things like convince the king of france to hand you his crown to get between your legs, but sane things.

maybe you could use it on a mercenary captain you hired and they reduce their upkeep (for... favours, of course)

or seduce someone to elope with you before they get married off:)

family:

incest events when having family focus is kind of obvious.

hunting:

as is bestiality events for hunting. both consensual and... not.

learning focuses:

can't remember the names right now...

anyway, i could see the non-religious one tie into magic related events, and tentacle stuff. maybe also the opposite of the religious one that could tie into some dark world vampire/monster hunting.

unrelated to focuses:

when secluded with the court, some events about people going a bit stir crazy.

maybe a plague/disease making people go into heat like an animal?

some more growing up events for the later teens, akin to the childhood events but a bit more.. adult. like a continuation of the events that give you lustful

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder how hard is to cut all supernatural and fantasy stuff from Dark World?
Even if sometimes i'd love to see a little futa action or Lilith cultists in my campaigns, most of the time i wish it was optional or even strictly submodded.

Dark World holds place of a framework to all other adult mods - but for framework it contains too many specific things.

10 hours ago, panzerpunzel said:

I wonder how hard is to cut all supernatural and fantasy stuff from Dark World?
Even if sometimes i'd love to see a little futa action or Lilith cultists in my campaigns, most of the time i wish it was optional or even strictly submodded.

Dark World holds place of a framework to all other adult mods - but for framework it contains too many specific things.

DWF 2.0: Now with separated modules!

Related image

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

DWF 2.0: Now with separated modules!

Well, i tried to disable all fantasy options in ingame decisions menu - but some things, like vampire and werewolf kingdom are still spawning, dragons chinese-like empire menu are still present, strange beauty and the beast town are still reachable, some characters like desmona or something are still present. What is the point in making menu option to disable such things - if they don't disabled?

By the way, i don't say this fantasy elements are bad. Even i enjoy them from time to time. But i wish they were optional. Why? Because some campaigns are better with adult stuff, but without supernatural elements. And, what's even more important - i believe what fantasy-oriented themes in Dark World kinda kills possibility of vanilla and historical sex submods. Majority of adult mods for CK2 are submods for DW - and it's understandable. No one wants to do from the scratch all the work. It's easier to make a submod. But then your framework, your core mod filled with fantasy stuff, and this fantasy stuff is anything, but optional - why would you make your submod vanilla-oriented? You know what your submod gonna work alonside the DW with it's dragons and elves, and if it will be serious and realistic, your submod will be out of place.

P.S.: please forgive my poor english, i'm not a native speaker by any means :3

What I miss most is something unerotic namely to have automated granting of barony level holdings after crusades/invasions and so on and perhaps some animosity between humans/fantasy races and between fantasy races ( a bit silly that orcs happily mate with elfs not to mention angels and demons).

And a bit surprised that trolls are missing.

Some real fantasy racial flavered stuffs. While we have some racial stuffs in dark world, currently they just...exist. There are not that many special events around diffrent races and interaction. Like....If you marry a vampire there should be an option to become vampire yourself either willingly or by force from your vampire spouse. Or you could be their thrall and be dominated. Goes same for werewolf and other races. And some special events with fenrir and vlad. Like if they grow powerful enough or they are close to your land then they should propose you to submit and be their underlings or slaves/become vampire or werewolf and join up with them/resist and fight/ these kind of things. Things that make you feel that they are some humans with weird portrates and they are real diffrent race from humans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I am thinking about a mod that allows to interact with the Guardian. Like asking opinion about the state affairs if during the regency. Would be very useful if the Guardian is of Another religion and Culture. Like asking opinion about clothes if they belong to Another Culture. Like the decision of starting the Holy War (the Guardian can be against it). Maybe add some racism and multiculture. How about religious freedom law? Or the possibility like Learning the language of the Guardian (I mean not by traditional education but as an Active interaction on the guardian's portrait. Adding a trait "Can speak additional language". How about showing obedience for the Guardian (like trying to make him or her glad)? I don't know how to make mods but I have some ideas.