Ultimate desired content (Crusader Kings II)

I would love to see more mods that do not just add something for the player to do, but change society.

An example for a mod changing society would be Christianity. I love to thought going into it how Catholicism is different. I don't like that whoring around means not knowing who the heir is, which is a problem in Monarchies and I love playing the game of thrones (literally, not the GoT mod).

I would like to see more mods giving dark societies, allowing the player to do more dark stuff, because the society he/she lives in expects that kind of behaviour.

For me, when actions have no meaningful ingame consequence, they get boring after some time.

I don't know myself how that would best be implemented. I would love to see a dark society, with viable actions and ingame consequences, without beeing gamebrankingly overpowered.

Maybe a religion, where you have to find the correct human to sacrifce? The more valuable the person is, the higher the gain from the sacrifice.

Or a culture expecting the ruler to have a young spouse, giving negative opinions from everone if the spouse gets to old. Old spouses can be executed without incuring tyranny, while still upseting close relatives.

I would love to see more mods that do not just add something for the player to do, but change society.

An example for a mod changing society would be Christianity. I love to thought going into it how Catholicism is different. I don't like that whoring around means not knowing who the heir is, which is a problem in Monarchies and I love playing the game of thrones (literally, not the GoT mod).

I would like to see more mods giving dark societies, allowing the player to do more dark stuff, because the society he/she lives in expects that kind of behaviour.

For me, when actions have no meaningful ingame consequence, they get boring after some time.

I don't know myself how that would best be implemented. I would love to see a dark society, with viable actions and ingame consequences, without beeing gamebrankingly overpowered.

Maybe a religion, where you have to find the correct human to sacrifce? The more valuable the person is, the higher the gain from the sacrifice.

Or a culture expecting the ruler to have a young spouse, giving negative opinions from everone if the spouse gets to old. Old spouses can be executed without incuring tyranny, while still upseting close relatives.

Changes in history and society itself can be made in mods here. With DW slavery you can raid almost all of the world (if raiding isn't restricted) and become ultimate slave empire. Or build slave country.

With DW mods and submods it's possible to create races, marry them and see, how their descendents fill up world.

I personally like whoring around, but also keeping dynasty pure... not like filled with bastard and 40 children. It's too messy.

Societies are other topic of discussion, because it's just... Well, thing for other expansion. We will have to wait for Monks and Mystics. And after that wait to mods. Because every DLC messes up mods.

But yeah, after monks and mystics, game would be very exciting to play, since modders can have option to add their own societies. And every society can have different goal.

Humans sacrifice of this type exists as mechanic in Agot mod, where if you burn emperor, you get much more Rhollor power.

Hmmm, about execution. Well, you can execute your imprisoned either way, but tyranny is hard to get rid of. Maybe execution without any punishment would do a thing? Since after than you can for whatever reason roleplay that execution of old wife.

Thanks for comment. All information here noted.

Prostitution related - can you specify a little? If you want of course! (To be honest, my characters and dynasty never were prostitutes. I didn't liked that feature, since characters were nobles. And yet pregnant from every douche in world o.o

Basically a small variety of random triggered flavor events if your character has the whore traits. For example if you hold a feast or you are invited to a feast then you could have the option to offer yourself as entertainment for the guests (or if you are male ruler then your vassals might offer you whores). Same with tournament event (maybe gangbang the spectators or offer yourself as reward for the winner etc.). Also, thanks for the link! I'll take a look when I have time :)

I've added your suggestions to my to-do list for Christianity Mod.

ohhh, maybe a duel bet where you can bet on your spouse or they bet on their spouse or maybe your hubby betting on you etc. I think we need definitely more slavery events or marriage where if you win, youll be marrying their spouse, be fun to play as harem and vice versa.

Humans sacrifice of this type exists as mechanic in Agot mod, where if you burn emperor, you get much more Rhollor power.

When talking about the effect of human sacrifcies, I am more interested in the reactions of humans. How much prestige do you get from sacrfices? Are people getting nervous because of the lack of sacrifices?

I also would like to see more adult content in non-fantasy fiction. Different cultures, that could have developed in our world. Humans acting differently, because they are part of a culture or religion different than thoos existing in history.

Another idea that came to my mind:

The ability to offer courtiers as sex toys or slaves to rulers in exchange for favors (or asking in a favor for a person)

Partially existing and in future will exist. It's part of alpha release of one submod. Check Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions mod. :)

Prostitution related - can you specify a little? If you want of course! (To be honest, my characters and dynasty never were prostitutes. I didn't liked that feature, since characters were nobles. And yet pregnant from every douche in world o.o

Basically a small variety of random triggered flavor events if your character has the whore traits. For example if you hold a feast or you are invited to a feast then you could have the option to offer yourself as entertainment for the guests (or if you are male ruler then your vassals might offer you whores). Same with tournament event (maybe gangbang the spectators or offer yourself as reward for the winner etc.). Also, thanks for the link! I'll take a look when I have time :)

ohhh, maybe a duel bet where you can bet on your spouse or they bet on their spouse or maybe your hubby betting on you etc. I think we need definitely more slavery events or marriage where if you win, youll be marrying their spouse, be fun to play as harem and vice versa.

Arena system is going to be future addition to Dark mod, but if betting is it's addition, then I'm not sure... But if you win, you can gain probably a favour. Thanks to gained favor you can force marriage?

Do you agree with such way of doing things?

When talking about the effect of human sacrifcies, I am more interested in the reactions of humans. How much prestige do you get from sacrfices? Are people getting nervous because of the lack of sacrifices?

I also would like to see more adult content in non-fantasy fiction. Different cultures, that could have developed in our world. Humans acting differently, because they are part of a culture or religion different than thoos existing in history.

I'm Sure, that in Agot mod, close friends, parents and others get negative opinions, when their family member is sacrificed. If, of course, they are of other religion.

In classic vanilla, you have option to sacrifice others to God's, but I'm not Sure, how and where it's possible. With such decision come negative opinions. Very much as with executions.

About reacting.. . Yeah. In other mods I really miss that.. reaction. You walk on earth as succubus and people just don't mind.

That's why I'd like to see more of Angel and Monster Hunter events. (In older dark world you had this events, where characters tried to kill your courtiers or you for being/having a monster in court)

And for Mons and Mystics I plan to suggest "Monster hunter" society, much like Hassassin. But instead of religous assassinations, they try to eradicate non-humans from game.

The ability to offer courtiers as sex toys or slaves to rulers in exchange for favors (or asking in a favor for a person)

Partially existing and in future will exist. It's part of alpha release of one submod. Check Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions mod. :)

Arena system is going to be future addition to Dark mod, but if betting is it's addition, then I'm not sure... But if you win, you can gain probably a favour. Thanks to gained favor you can force marriage?

Sounds good but i kinda dislike conclave so if conclave not mandatory, that will be awesome. Edit: betting just added spice of chances imo and could be fun too :P

Sounds good but i kinda dislike conclave so if conclave not mandatory, that will be awesome. Edit: betting just added spice of chances imo and could be fun too :P

Buddy, you're not only one disliking Conclave. I wasn't looking forward, when they released information about it. I wasn't glad, when buying it. But yeah... It's needed to play. Every DLC is needed, if you want to play with mods.

We will have to wait and see, how is arena system going to work in Dark World.

My sugestions are less about specific mechanics and more about the interaction of thoose mechanics with realm management and other core mechanics. Favours are used for passing laws, unless the council has no power. Marriages enable you to have non-agression pacts, allowing you to stabalize your realm or prevent other realms from attacking, so favours can be used to stabalize.

What i want is the new mechanics to be linked with other machanics of CK2, so that theese mechanics feel part of the world and not just a past time you can engage in.

The difficult part of thees links is to keep the game balenced. Most of the time when a modded mechanic interacts with core mechanics of the game, it gets overpowered. For example, killing your lovers as a succubus and having powers to gain loveres easily makes it way too easy to kill people at the oportune moment (there is a reason the assasination button was removed in vanilla). I know that this challange to keep the balanace it the reason not many modders try to connect the new machanics with old ones (even Paradox themselves do not do that to the extend I would like them to with new DLC's)

In short, consitency of the world is more important for me than the actual content. That is also the reason why I do not use more than three mods at the same time.

Because of that, I am hesitant to try Noxbestia's mod, as it seems to me more like a collection than consistant mod. I will try it though, trying to figure out what I like.

I don't really konw what I want myself, to be honest, which is the reason why I havn't started to mod myself (appart from beeing lazy)

I just hope that more modders think about consistancy. Maybe I can inspire ideas on how machanics can be connected.

About reacting.. . Yeah. In other mods I really miss that.. reaction. You walk on earth as succubus and people just don't mind.

When reactions are implementen, most of the time they are negatvie (e.g Monster Hunter or maybe a coalition against you). I would like to see positive reactions when you managed to build a dark world.

• 1 month later...

'Dream' content?

Hmm.

I have a plants/tentacles/pheromones/futanari/nymphomania fetish.  Also Succubus.

So let's begin.

Some sort of setup that is nature/plant-based.

I can't decide whether it should be a new holding, a new style of feudal/republic/nomad, or some other such.  Like, build up the nest/forest thing(As nomad or Republic House thing), destroy the works of men for the new thing, or convert people/places.  Spread spores/seeds in places somehow.  Make people more lustful, more fertile.  Maybe a special troop type of some sort.  Few restrictions on everything.  Maybe the reverse of Family Dues-you get something/boosts for having many children.

Immortallity?  Or just increased health?  Or even a shorter lifespan?  Is this something that wants to paint the map, or stay where it is(If it takes somewhere, it will hold?)

Yes, it's all too vague, I know.

more erotic mind control and larger event images(yeah I dont think thats physically possible)..... vampires(and soon vampire societies),animated event images... and more erotic mind control

lol oh man, if this game supported .gif's, that would be orgasmic.

Male concubines, rape male prisioners, societies with only male homosexual characters or only female homosexual characters...

I'm not sure, but many tried male concubines, but they failed. It's hardcoded in-game.

Rape male prisoners - male/male female/male is possible and can be done, sir.

Homosexual character societies events and more will be Monks and Mystics feature... probably.

You can expect such societies to emerge

Modders will go crazy with societies, cults and treasury :D

All desires noted for further idea development! ^^

Correct. The best that I've been able to do is have them as lovers and roleplay it as a concubines via event flavor text. It kind of works, I guess, but yea the modder has to jump through some hoops to roleplay it out.

We need D/s content. Not only some werewolf's bitch, but a whole system settle character relationship.

Such as:

Dominating(D) character can do what ever he wants to submissive(S) character.

S charaters always own D charaters a favor.

D/s couples won't have a opinion problem when D character have an affair.

'Dream' content?

Hmm.

I have a plants/tentacles/pheromones/futanari/nymphomania fetish. Also Succubus.

So let's begin.

Some sort of setup that is nature/plant-based.

I can't decide whether it should be a new holding, a new style of feudal/republic/nomad, or some other such. Like, build up the nest/forest thing(As nomad or Republic House thing), destroy the works of men for the new thing, or convert people/places. Spread spores/seeds in places somehow. Make people more lustful, more fertile. Maybe a special troop type of some sort. Few restrictions on everything. Maybe the reverse of Family Dues-you get something/boosts for having many children.

Immortallity? Or just increased health? Or even a shorter lifespan? Is this something that wants to paint the map, or stay where it is(If it takes somewhere, it will hold?)

Yes, it's all too vague, I know.

I think, that it's an awesome idea. I'm also into plants. Not like from sexual events... But whole vibe.

Nature taking over the world.

I can imagine this would greatly play well with Reapers due, since prosperity is a thing.

And for spores? Disease system.

Male concubines, rape male prisioners, societies with only male homosexual characters or only female homosexual characters...

I'm not sure, but many tried male concubines, but they failed. It's hardcoded in-game.

Rape male prisoners - male/male female/male is possible and can be done, sir.

Homosexual character societies events and more will be Monks and Mystics feature... probably.

You can expect such societies to emerge

Modders will go crazy with societies, cults and treasury :D

All desires noted for further idea development! ^^

Correct. The best that I've been able to do is have them as lovers and roleplay it as a concubines via event flavor text. It kind of works, I guess, but yea the modder has to jump through some hoops to roleplay it out.

Actually... I must correct myself. There's a single mod, which has "male" concubines.

It's Warhammer mod, if you play as Amazons.

They basically lock up their males as "prisoners" (but technically aren't prisoners) and use them as breeding material.

They aren't shown as concubines, but rather lovers.

They get pet consort trait.

When child ia born, event message pops up, telling Amazons don't have any bastards, removing bastards trait ans it's opinions.

(This can bw rather modified to give child of the concubine trait.

We need D/s content. Not only some werewolf's bitch, but a whole system settle character relationship.

Such as:

Dominating(D) character can do what ever he wants to submissive(S) character.

S charaters always own D charaters a favor.

D/s couples won't have a opinion problem when D character have an affair.

Agreed. I haven't seen much domination and submission events. There are some, but whole mechanic is missing. May change in future, tho!

But I wouldn't include favor mechanic, since it's not fitting.

Yeah, sure... It makes sense, but AI doesn't have any sense at all. At first glance, they would use this favour to screw over your kingdom.

Rather... it could be done via modifiers or specific trait.

Second part... us really neat idea. Yep, that would be sweet.

Being this my first post, I feel I should thank dewguru, ReMeDy and all the others who help to create and enhance this amusing mod... so, thanks a lot, chaps!

By the way, as Celwenil wrote, I like to keep dynastic lines pure too and I often find frustrating all those illegitimate births which result from building brothel (though I really appreaciate it). So, I'm wondering if there is any chance for players to gain control of those courtiers who happen to hustle (via some sort of notification, choice event or whatever)...

For what concerns desires and suggestions, I found myself intrigued by the chance to indulge in incest with several family members and, above all, by Lilith and sexual corruption... may I ask to expand these topics a bit more?

Being this my first post, I feel I should thank dewguru, ReMeDy and all the others who help to create and enhance this amusing mod... so, thanks a lot, chaps!

By the way, as Celwenil wrote, I like to keep dynastic lines pure too and I often find frustrating all those illegitimate births which result from building brothel (though I really appreaciate it). So, I'm wondering if there is any chance for players to gain control of those courtiers who happen to hustle (via some sort of notification, choice event or whatever)...

For what concerns desires and suggestions, I found myself intrigued by the chance to indulge in incest with several family members and, above all, by Lilith and sexual corruption... may I ask to expand these topics a bit more?

Welcome!!!

Have a look on mod "Lock up your daughters", which can help you a lot with their pregnancies.

There isn't really way, how to gain control of them, but if daughter has a whore trait, it can be removed by console command or targeted decision.

How do you imagine that corruption, as expanded?

Would be cool to see breast and penis growth events. Maybe a quest for a magical artifact or something?

Also it would be nice to be able to allow futas to function as men and women in regards to marriage and events.  I was a bit disappointed when I got a futa ruler I couldn't seduce or marry women and couldn't get the daughter coming of age event. (Toska mod I think)

I've got an incest kink, so maybe a goal to create an empire based around incest.  You'd have to inbreed through generations wading through defects before finally reaching some bonus like hyper-fertility or increased stats or something (to achieve this you could implement the practice infanticide of deformed children, much like the ancient Greeks did).  It would be cool to have some events to turn popular opinion to be in favor of incest; progressing from having your commoners and vassals being repulsed by incest and having to hide your family's secret to having your vassals being repulsed by "outcest" where mating outside the family is taboo.

Also definitely looking forward to the progress on all the existing adult mods.  Great job modders!

Would be cool to see breast and penis growth events. Maybe a quest for a magical artifact or something?

Also it would be nice to be able to allow futas to function as men and women in regards to marriage and events. I was a bit disappointed when I got a futa ruler I couldn't seduce or marry women and couldn't get the daughter coming of age event. (Toska mod I think)

I've got an incest kink, so maybe a goal to create an empire based around incest. You'd have to inbreed through generations wading through defects before finally reaching some bonus like hyper-fertility or increased stats or something (to achieve this you could implement the practice infanticide of deformed children, much like the ancient Greeks did). It would be cool to have some events to turn popular opinion to be in favor of incest; progressing from having your commoners and vassals being repulsed by incest and having to hide your family's secret to having your vassals being repulsed by "outcest" where mating outside the family is taboo.

Also definitely looking forward to the progress on all the existing adult mods. Great job modders!

1. Ummm, I don't know, if it counts for You, but once Alchemist shop is built, you can buy enlarging potion for breasts and penis.

But other... well, I have some hlsuggestions for breast growth prepared. Maybe, they'll be seen in some long time.

2. Yeah... it's disappointing, but what you can do, right? Ck2 isn't the most flexible game. What was created here is a miracle. I mean... some of those events could be triggered manually, if someone went to adding those events as targeted decisions.

3. Yes we, same here. But M&M added a lot of to this game, so idea of incest can be further expanded, maybe.

Also it would be nice to be able to allow futas to function as men and women in regards to marriage and events. I was a bit disappointed when I got a futa ruler I couldn't seduce or marry women and couldn't get the daughter coming of age event. (Toska mod I think)

I've got an incest kink, so maybe a goal to create an empire based around incest. You'd have to inbreed through generations wading through defects before finally reaching some bonus like hyper-fertility or increased stats or something (to achieve this you could implement the practice infanticide of deformed children, much like the ancient Greeks did). It would be cool to have some events to turn popular opinion to be in favor of incest; progressing from having your commoners and vassals being repulsed by incest and having to hide your family's secret to having your vassals being repulsed by "outcest" where mating outside the family is taboo.

Also definitely looking forward to the progress on all the existing adult mods. Great job modders!

1. Ummm, I don't know, if it counts for You, but once Alchemist shop is built, you can buy enlarging potion for breasts and penis.

But other... well, I have some hlsuggestions for breast growth prepared. Maybe, they'll be seen in some long time.

2. Yeah... it's disappointing, but what you can do, right? Ck2 isn't the most flexible game. What was created here is a miracle. I mean... some of those events could be triggered manually, if someone went to adding those events as targeted decisions.

3. Yes we, same here. But M&M added a lot of to this game, so idea of incest can be further expanded, maybe.

Ah I didn't know there was an alchemist shop.  I didn't even know you could build buildings.  How do you?  The learning scenario seems kind of poor for teaching you how to play the game.

Ah I didn't know there was an alchemist shop. I didn't even know you could build buildings. How do you? The learning scenario seems kind of poor for teaching you how to play the game.

You click on the image of one of youe holdings, You'll see a panel with a list of potentially avaiable buidings. Hover over the hanes to see a brief flavour dezcription and it's benefits.

You click on the image of one of youe holdings, You'll see a panel with a list of potentially avaiable buidings. Hover over the hanes to see a brief flavour dezcription and it's benefits.

Thanks I'll have to give that a try.

I would like transformation and magical content. There could be racial transformations (succubi, vampires, werewolves etc.) and curses/blesses of body parts (breast expansion etc.). Also more spells.

Another big topic could also be a campaign of assimilation/crusades, where races try to turn other realms to their own kind.

I would like transformation and magical content. There could be racial transformations (succubi, vampires, werewolves etc.) and curses/blesses of body parts (breast expansion etc.). Also more spells.

Another big topic could also be a campaign of assimilation/crusades, where races try to turn other realms to their own kind.

I like the idea of magic.. but so far, only Warhammer mod has fully working magic. And create such thing would certainly take a lot of time. But would be cool, tho.

Okey, a Look.. . How do you imagine those transformations? Because in DW person can transform into vampire, succubus or werewolf. At least to some degree.

Idea of crusades is awesome. Really. But this means adding whole new religion to even wage those wars.

Which can complicate thing or who, since religion has quite a lot of events, which could be missemissed out after conversion.

But idea of expanding realm as specific race is an awesome one.

This would require for specific race to have their culture too... And cultural conversion events... And more.

Anyway! All ideas noted!

What I'd like to see at some point, assuming anyone has the desire to make it is:

• Some femdom and gentle femdom content, ideally involve spanking, pegging, role reversal (not feminization), and other fetishes. Submitting to a female ruler, liege lord, vassal, courtier or council member or just spouse. In addition to flavour events or thing you can trigger, I'd like to see things like being given missions and being forced to change rules, etc. For the gentle and role reversal stuff possibly having a female bodyguard, knight, guardian or commander who protects you or just a warrior woman spouse. Possibly with the ruler being courted by his potential spouse.
  • Some more Monster Girl content, there's a small amount right now but it's mostly cosmetic
  • The ruler as a slave somehow, having to complete missions with various flavour events
  • Futa content - kind of been covered by 'DW - The Mercenary Commander' but I want more
  • Events where random courtiers try to do stuff to the ruler, stuff similar to sending their guard dog