Ultimate desired content (Crusader Kings II)

Hello there, fellow players!

Lovers lab is magical place. We have here simplest mods. And most complicated ones. Some are silly, others serious. Some made by beginners, others by experienced developers.

These people are heart of the community, remember!

Well, to the point. We all here, well almost, play Crusader kings II. But... Sometimes we wander, how cool it would be to have new event or mechanics in the game, allowing to do some cool stuff. Or various flavour events.

So, my question is... what would you personally like to see in Ck2 adult mods?

P.S: Category of events and desired content isn't restricted. (Of course with exception of underage content)

P.S.S: Description is clearly on you. You can straightly say "I want more lesbians!" Or just write down whole bunch of scenarios of events.

Thank you for your comments!

I hope, this comments will help developers to add additional desired content... or refresh idea pool and grow some new ideas on idea trees!

Bestiality. Dogs. Horses. Animals in general.

With an actual series of events that is more than a single intrigue option.

Futa is also necessary. Because of course it is.

This. Also player character being dominated (slavery, bdsm, blackmail etc.), more stuff involving tentacles, more prostitution related events, gangbangs and cumplay (bukkake etc.). I have been trying to learn about ck2 modding but so far no success. If anyone can link me a good tutorial, I would be grateful :D Anyway, keep up the already excellent work modders! 

more erotic mind control and larger event images(yeah I dont think thats physically possible)..... vampires(and soon vampire societies),animated event images... and more erotic mind control

I'm not sure, but animated images aren't possible in Ck2, right?

Okey, got it. Animals! More animals! But yeah, I agree with you. There isn't something more satisfying then we'll written l, continuing event.

Futa - any special features in events?

This. Also player character being dominated (slavery, bdsm, blackmail etc.), more stuff involving tentacles, more prostitution related events, gangbangs and cumplay (bukkake etc.). I have been trying to learn about ck2 modding but so far no success. If anyone can link me a good tutorial, I would be grateful :D Anyway, keep up the already excellent work modders!

Huh, great. Blackmail mechanic was suggested and maybe some day it would be reality?

But domination by slave is something, what is missing here. Generally stuff with slaves is missing a lot o.o

Noted!

Tentacles aren't available in Dark World Reborn, but thankfully are in Toska mod. But it's only few events. Noted! I guess many people here would truly like tentacle mod.

Prostitution related - can you specify a little? If you want of course! (To be honest, my characters and dynasty never were prostitutes. I didn't liked that feature, since characters were nobles. And yet pregnant from every douche in world o.o

Hmmm, tutorial, you say? I know this one. There are several links in topic. https://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic52.html

more erotic mind control and larger event images(yeah I dont think thats physically possible)..... vampires(and soon vampire societies),animated event images... and more erotic mind control

Larger scale images aren't possible, not sure, but never seen like really VERY big pictures.

Mind control. Hmmmm, this mechanic isn't in any mod, if I remember correctly.

Can you please give me some examples of event?

More vampires? Noted.

Thank you all for comments l, so far. I'll continue to reply to most comments.

There is a mod that fits the bill on the Hypnotics Collective known as Arglwydd and there is a fan version of the mod being updated by shade88, I suggest you check it out. XP

As for what I desire from a CKII (sexual) mod, more tentacles... hehehe

There is a mod that fits the bill on the Hypnotics Collective known as Arglwydd and there is a fan version of the mod being updated by shade88, I suggest you check it out. XP

As for what I desire from a CKII (sexual) mod, more tentacles... hehehe

Well, this mod is nothing I've ever seen and unusual. Aaaaaam, I have no idea what to do with it. No suggestions in mind.

Sure, do own "mind control" mechanics for other mods here would be maybe for me better, honestly. (Actually write suggestions and event scenarios :D)

Direct mind control is strange feature o.o

But yeah, on the other side, kinda cool too.

Yeah, tentacles! I'll try to write as many event scenarios as possible.

By the way. Also I would like to remind you one possibility: Chivalry and Heroic events! Where you ruler is hero... and real gentleman. Who also can receive his reward. Aka - good guy/woman events.

Also religion tied events.

Male concubines, rape male prisioners, societies with only male homosexual characters or only female homosexual characters...

I'm not sure, but many tried male concubines, but they failed. It's hardcoded in-game.

Rape male prisoners - male/male female/male is possible and can be done, sir.

Homosexual character societies events and more will be Monks and Mystics feature... probably.

You can expect such societies to emerge

Modders will go crazy with societies, cults and treasury :D

All desires noted for further idea development! ^^

Larger scale images aren't possible, not sure, but never seen like really VERY big pictures.

More vampires? Noted.

Arglwydd which can be d/l'ed here and the conversation (as well as the original version of the mod can be found here

Its a bloody great mod and directly responsible for many people getting CK2 :) I'd just like to see MORE mods with EMC

I think its blocked by hard coded limits on what image types the game will allow... kinda like how image size I think is hard locked.

Homosexual character societies events and more will be Monks and Mystics feature... probably.

- Can you recommend an easy mod which do that?

- Yes, I was thinking about the next DLC. I have a lot of ideas for societies. 

More vampires? Noted.

Arglwydd which can be d/l'ed here and the conversation (as well as the original version of the mod can be found here

Its a bloody great mod and directly responsible for many people getting CK2 :) I'd just like to see MORE mods with EMC

I think its blocked by hard coded limits on what image types the game will allow... kinda like how image size I think is hard locked.

Unfortunately I never tried mind control mod. To be honest, I never had desire to mind control characters... Since I more liked to interact with them. But I could think off some content with mind control events... if you want so. I'm mainly posting suggestions and constructing scenarios for events

This topic is mainly for inspiration and knowledge from modders to know, what community wants in mods.

Unfortunately I don't have technical skills to unlock bigger pictures or animated pictures. But maybe out there is someone

Anyway, good to know!

- Can you recommend an easy mod which do that?

- Yes, I was thinking about the next DLC. I have a lot of ideas for societies.

Well, I'm not sure... But there are probably two mods.

One - DW Toska submod handsome rape mechanics. But I'm not sure, if male raps is also supported. Also, raped by who? Male raping male, or female raping male?

DW Toska mod has some extended female rape mechanislcs... But if Male? Not sure.

But if it's enough, for certain there's tentacle rape of male character.

Second mod is coming soon. As test alpha version... but still coming - Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions. Containing very fair amount of content.

Here's link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71823-ck2-dark-world-submod-noxbestias-darkest-perversions/

And about male concubines. Are you going to take them as concubine with male ruler or female? Because I have one idea, what can bypass hardcoded problem.

One - DW Toska submod handsome rape mechanics. But I'm not sure, if male raps is also supported. Also, raped by who? Male raping male, or female raping male?

DW Toska mod has some extended female rape mechanislcs... But if Male? Not sure.

Second mod is coming soon. As test alpha version... but still coming - Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions. Containing very fair amount of content.

Here's link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71823-ck2-dark-world-submod-noxbestias-darkest-perversions/

And about male concubines. Are you going to take them as concubine with male ruler or female? Because I have one idea, what can bypass hardcoded problem.

Male-male rape. And as male concubines as male ruler.

Male-male rape. And as male concubines as male ruler.

Male/male rape? I'm not sure, but you can try it in DW Toska mod.

I just also remembered, Dark World Werewolves have dominate ability on omega males. That's kinda like a rape.

But other mods? No clue. At least not 2.6.3 compiable mods.

Male concubines for male characters can't be done directly! But! But! You can bypass this! Well, skilled modders can.

First of all. Build a building for enabling recruiting special characters. Like... "Concubine training hall"

Once constructed, by intrigue option you recruit character.

This character is woman. But she has dick trait. 0 fertility... And special sex, rape or whatever events tied to such character. But other events aren't enabled for this character, since game recognises her as woman character, not man.

This character, since in game files is woman, can be taken as concubine.

Character has also custom male portraits.

What do you think about this?

Male concubines for male characters can't be done directly! But! But! You can bypass this! Well, skilled modders can.

First of all. Build a building for enabling recruiting special characters. Like... "Concubine training hall"

Once constructed, by intrigue option you recruit character.

This character is woman. But she has dick trait. 0 fertility... And special sex, rape or whatever events tied to such character. But other events aren't enabled for this character, since game recognises her as woman character, not man.

This character, since in game files is woman, can be taken as concubine.

Character has also custom male portraits.

What do you think about this?

I didn't understand, this character will be coded as woman since the beggining or the game will start to treat him as a woman (while maintaning the portraits) after a game decision?

Not from beginning of the game. This characters or character will be generated. Much like courtiers.

But yes, coded as woman, but via events be treated like man. So... having like male tentacle rape, dog rape... Or just generally classic male rape/sex events.

That's the idea behind it.

I don't think if there is another way to do male concubines o.o

But some weird interactions can be present, because of vanilla files treating person as woman, instead of man. Or due other mods.

Ummm

Dear members of Lover's Lab, please if you can, add your "desire" or idea of further development and content, which you want to see in Crusader Kings mods.

It may not seem like it, but this topic and every comment helps to improve further understanding and development of content for this game

Thank you. :)

Prostitution related - can you specify a little? If you want of course! (To be honest, my characters and dynasty never were prostitutes. I didn't liked that feature, since characters were nobles. And yet pregnant from every douche in world o.o

Basically a small variety of random triggered flavor events if your character has the whore traits. For example if you hold a feast or you are invited to a feast then you could have the option to offer yourself as entertainment for the guests (or if you are male ruler then your vassals might offer you whores). Same with tournament event (maybe gangbang the spectators or offer yourself as reward for the winner etc.). Also, thanks for the link! I'll take a look when I have time :)

Basically a small variety of random triggered flavor events if your character has the whore traits. For example if you hold a feast or you are invited to a feast then you could have the option to offer yourself as entertainment for the guests (or if you are male ruler then your vassals might offer you whores). Same with tournament event (maybe gangbang the spectators or offer yourself as reward for the winner etc.). Also, thanks for the link! I'll take a look when I have time :)

You're welcome! I hope learning to mod won't be so hard. For me personally, it's been hell to learn. I suck at developing. I'm more like factory for ideas xD

But yeah, prostitution events. I haven't seen them much.

Christianity mod had some of them, Dark World had.. or still has. But more prostitution events tied to character and events? Okey!

Hmmmm, doing also Way of life exclusive prostitution events can be cool too! With different scenarios. Plus many events from vanilla. Huh, great. Thank you for inspiration, buddy. :)

You know. I never ever used prostitution in my games. With exception of slaves. I prefer mostly nobles with purity in their lines. Where woman or man will never over himself/herself for money. For punishment? Yeah.

In old Dark World this was nightmare for me xD

I had to manually remove all character flags and traits for prostitutes. And since then I'm afraid to build red light district or bordello :D

I am currently using Arglwydd mod, Christianity mod and DWR together. I also love the Anime Portraits. I wish they could be combined, since I have to pass on the DWR Portraits for special characters :(.

I also did a big submod for myself, I just have it as DWCustom on my system. But it has things from all three main mods mentioned, so it would be difficult to present online. It however includes a Whore Academy, where you have some fun, and level up the Arglwydd skills of your companions, allows you to order whores for some fun, etc.