Hey everybody

as you can see in the pictures below the waistarmor red isnt appearing on my character... if i unequip the Nia's dress and equip it fast (repeat) i can get the Waistarmor red to appear for a couple of sec/min before disappearing again.

if i have nothing else equipped it shows up without a problem

i have a pretty wide understanding when it comes to mods, load orders and what could be causing problems... i'm pretty clueless as to what could be causing this... this is my first time ever asking for help when it comes to skyrim

also notice that the Waistarmor red armor piece's icon shows up as a shield.

post-131419-0-98183300-1484325662_thumb.jpg

post-131419-0-05764900-1484325665_thumb.jpg

post-131419-0-30157000-1484325667_thumb.jpg

Hey everybody

as you can see in the pictures below the waistarmor red isnt appearing on my character... if i unequip the Nia's dress and equip it fast (repeat) i can get the Waistarmor red to appear for a couple of sec/min before disappearing again.

i have a pretty wide understanding when it comes to mods, load orders and what could be causing problems... i'm pretty clueless as to what could be causing this... this is my first time ever asking for help when it comes to skyrim

First, you didn't track your own Tech Support Thread which means that if I did not quote you,, than you would not receive a notification.

Second, you didn't mention what mods you have so I have to largely "Guess" at what the problem can be which is not appreciated by anyone but you the poster, and more importantly sometimes the posters take a hostile response action to helpers who mention just this.

Third, now I have to guess, you installed Devious Devices Integration from this site and had not read fully and understood that the mod contains a device hider function that will apply the effect of hiding certain slotted items under layors such as but not limited to SLOT 32 which is the chest slot.

Hey everybody

First, you didn't track your own Tech Support Thread which means that if I did not quote you,, than you would not receive a notification.

Second, you didn't mention what mods you have so I have to largely "Guess" at what the problem can be which is not appreciated by anyone but you the poster, and more importantly sometimes the posters take a hostile response action to helpers who mention just this.

Third, now I have to guess, you installed Devious Devices Integration from this site and had not read fully and understood that the mod contains a device hider function that will apply the effect of hiding certain slotted items under layors such as but not limited to SLOT 32 which is the chest slot.

Thank you very much for the responds! it was very helpful!

Thank you very much for the responds! it was very helpful! one question though. is there a way to remove the device hider function?

plus im pretty new to the side so :) i haven't posted that much on here

You can follow your own thread by the button up top-right.

Inside Devious devices MCM menu is a couple of pages called 'devices underneath 1 and 2' In page one, you'll see it's got a device hider for 41 and long hair. (DON"T TOUCH IT) Do you have nioverride (packaged with racemenu) if yes, turn that on because it's better, and if you scroll down to the bodyslot 43, you'll see 4 slots that are designated to hide things. You can set all 4 to default/disabled/don'trememberwhatitsays, (I do because I'm usually running around in nothing but a harness anyway) or just turn off the one that's messing with your waist armor. (You do have show armor slots right?)

Now, I've got a particular armor (Kato Stockings) that gets bitchy if I'm not wearing them with the Kato boots. They won't show up with other boots. I don't know why, but that was even happening when I didn't have DDs. 

--aannd you edited your post---

Archived