Sexlab mid/plugin for switching armor in sex scenes

Hi

I have a little mod idea.

As a starter, take a look at "Ripped bodysuit"

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1080.html

As you see, it comes with two versions. One with bra and one without.

The thought behind the mod:

When fighting battles in Skyrim (and loosing apperently) I dont imagine the attacker to actually rip of all your clothes. I dont think the sabrecat or the bear for that sake is even capable of that. But it can sure rip of the parts covering a vagina. Or maybe we're not in a battle. Maybe we are on our way to kill an ancient evil mage, but we have to lower our arousal on the way. Maybe there's simply not time to get rid of all those heavy armors.

Voila a mod takes care of that. It will swap your current fighting armor and replace with a more exposed edition.

The plugin:

Needs to work along with sexlab of course and its stripping options. Basically the mod needs to swap the armor meshes when a sexlab animation is active.

It also needs to be fully customizable. The user must be able to pair the different armor meshes he/she wants the plugin to switch between. So it needs an MCM menu.

It also needs an on/of toggle function.

The option to choose wether it only affects PC (and choosen followers). I dont see any point in adding NPC support. That would probably a mess.

Perhaps a possibillity to have 3-5 different armor "pairs" or sets preset in the plugin at the same time.

I would believe this is quite possible? I mean, sexlab has already built in nudesuits which basically does the same thing. There's also outfit mods that makes it possible to define 5 different custom outfits to choose between for your followers.

Question is, is there someone interested in creating such a mod? I would for sure try myself. But I just started to use bodyslide and outfitstudio. I'm not a modder.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40218-break-undies-plus/

Partly done, but one hell of a lot of work.

Thanks for your reply WaxenFigure :)

Yeah I've looked at that mod earlier. It looks very promising. The only downside is that you have to use the armors that are modified to be used for it. I guess it's not easy to do that yourself if you have like zero modding experience? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Also, this mod seems to be more for the combat where your armor take damage. That each hit will remove an amount of armor untill you are left with nothing.

My suggestion is more for the visual part where you have an attacker that rips of the PCs bra, panty or whatever to get to the goodies. It does not ruin the armor. Call it eye candy. But I know this also requires a lot of armors to be modified.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40218-break-undies-plus/

Partly done, but one hell of a lot of work.

Thanks for your reply WaxenFigure :)

Yeah I've looked at that mod earlier. It looks very promising. The only downside is that you have to use the armors that are modified to be used for it. I guess it's not easy to do that yourself if you have like zero modding experience? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Also, this mod seems to be more for the combat where your armor take damage. That each hit will remove an amount of armor untill you are left with nothing.

My suggestion is more for the visual part where you have an attacker that rips of the PCs bra, panty or whatever to get to the goodies. It does not ruin the armor. Call it eye candy. But I know this also requires a lot of armors to be modified.

That is the closest you're going to find. If you have tried to make a piece of gear for Skyrim then you probably have no idea how much work it takes and then to have to multiply it by each amount of damage? It takes a seriously dedicated person to do that.

We'd all love to see something like that of course but the odds of it ever happening are very low because of how many armors that would have to be done and then you have everyone's favorite custom armor that they'll want done too.

Could it be that we're talking about different things now, waxenfigure? I'm not requesting armors to be made. I have customized the ones I need myself :)

I'll take a look at that mod. Even if its not the same concept, you will n the end have a skimpy set to wear ;).

Thanks

Could it be that we're talking about different things now, waxenfigure? I'm not requesting armors to be made. I have customized the ones I need myself :)

I'll take a look at that mod. Even if its not the same concept, you will n the end have a skimpy set to wear ;).

Thanks

Obviously we were talking about different things. Best of luck then working with that mod and don't be shy asking for help if you don't understand anything it's doing or can't figure out how to accomplish some task, likely there's someone here who has already figured it out.

My 2 cents ...
Even though I play as a male ...   being able to switch armor ( clothes) on females mid scenes has been  like the most important reason for me to mod since asha released sexlab :)  so  the following is like a 5 year experience in this issue :)

- what this thread wants is already done but not controllable with a MCM menu unfortunately at least not for every npc ...

here is the options u have :

option 1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72116/?

you can have a short cut assigned in conjunction with this mod  to equip and unequip armors on followers  
the good : you can have it done with a click of a button any time

the bad :  oh lots of bad .. only followers .. limited to i think  to a few npcs ( the modder had to pre set the containers which u manipulate in mcm ...   .. ave bloats is a possibility due to pre saved data ( not sure if he used jcontainers or not)

the  ugly .:  too much work pre setting for each individual npc (and not all of them ).   I mean what i was looking for was to set the ripped ( sexy .. action torn.. ) outfit  versions ( yes i made those for the entire skyrim outfits and some modded ones too  :) )  so with a one click you switch say .. tavern clothes outfit to tavern_clothes_ripped_1 outfit and _2 and so on.....

option 2:-

oufitchanger

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662  (  DO NOT GET THE LAST VERSION anything before 1.1 will work)

and say ..   grimmy utilities ... for auto cast

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36328/?  ( make sure it does not over write your SkyUILib.. use mod organiser or something)

combination of   2 mods .. on is a spell casting mod that changes default outfits for npc's with relationship rank of 4 ( followers)  and a short cut casting mod to start the spelll while in scenes ....it does the relationship thing automatically so do not worry about that .

you will have to keep all the customised outfits in your inventory ... and when casting the outfit changer spell   you r in effect making the target a follower temporarily so skyrim engines allows you to put  clothes in their inventory and set default outfits for them temporarily ... 

after the scene ends u need to recast the other spell in that mod and de outfit them and de follower them ...

the good : you choose the timing to cast and it works on a point and clock bases from your inventory .. no pre set outfits needed .. jewellery and accessories and hair wigs are ok .... !!

the bad ..  too much bad on top of being not immersive at all .. the idea of a short cut and opning inventory mid scene proved to be kind of a turn off ..   as well as the fact that this kind of delete the default outfit setting for that npc for ever as well as relationship rank with it ..  in other words ...   it is not a good solution for continuous play .. just to have your way and then re load the last save !!!!
that and the fact the any mod that control npc's  outfits ( and there is a ton of them) would interfere with outfit changer mod .. 

- the ugly : reloading the game!

option 3:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

which I ended up using  since i decided it was too much work to recompile the mod  sexlab utilities   .. 
setxlab utilities have exactly what we need  .. but it does not deal with specific npcs...    it only deals with actor in slot a and in slot b ...

aggressor or victims ... which means what ever outfits u set will be for the victiim or the aggressor regardless of who it is ...

you will have to have all the outfits saved in text files .. and set the appropriate file for each scene b4 you start the scene ...

and once you started the scene there is absolutely no control to change any thing.

the good ... it works ...  and the set up is easy just editing text files for each outfit u have ,,, and you control the timing of equip and unequip and u can even set up a random  outfit  .. good mod not heavy on scripts .

the bad :  it  only works in 2 event  slots ..    sex start ( event start) and cum stage ( last stage of sexlab animation)  no control  once the scene begins .. so not a good solution for all encounters ...no memory of which npc gets what outfit! so manually selecting the upcoming scenes outfits.. and even then u control outfit change in begining and cum stages only!

the ugly :  this would have been MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER if asha would have included hooks linked to animation stage that we can call for  just like he did for audio files ( sound fx) and so we could pull the outfit change as per stage ..considering that I could not get him to even extend the audio file duration limit to have "background" which would have made sexlab framework an excellent platform for couples and group DANCING  I decided not to bother with that :)I see his point since modders can always set the background music before calling the scenes but I was not going for a dance mod . i just wanted to assign the dance animations in sexlab and that would have been enough :)!

or also a nother improvement would have been the modder of sexlab utilities would have used jcontainers to link each npc to  certain txt file  :)  I actually thought of re compiling that but I guess my papyrus kong fu was too  weak to bother :)

--- edit :

I just discovered this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/?p=1792608

.. the author did what I just said above :)

very promising      

in conclusion ...   skyrim engine is set to change outfits on events only via follower status ..  that is a restriction .. for our purpose bandits for example are hard to work with....

sexlab framework hooks are readable from mods but not for the purpose of stage -based threading for equip settings .. it does it only at beginning and last stage!

and the break undies solutions out there are linked to values of npcs ( like health and stuff) and changing that to something else is LOTS OF WORK as well as customizing individual nif files to work with those mods!  I mean really lot of work. considering the shear volume of those!  good luck and I hope someone comes up with a solution.

My 2 cents ...

Even though I play as a male ...   being able to switch armor ( clothes) on females mid scenes has been  like the most important reason for me to mod since asha released sexlab :)  so  the following is like a 5 year experience in this issue :)

- what this thread wants is already done but not controllable with a MCM menu unfortunately at least not for every npc ...

option 1

you can have a short cut assigned in conjunction with this mod  to equip and unequip armors on followers  

the bad :  oh lots of bad .. only followers .. limited to i think  to a few npcs ( the modder had to pre set the containers which u manipulate in mcm ...   .. ave bloats is a possibility due to pre saved data ( not sure if he used jcontainers or not)

the  ugly .:  too much work pre setting for each individual npc (and not all of them ).   I mean what i was looking for was to set the ripped ( sexy .. action torn.. ) outfit  versions ( yes i made those for the entire skyrim outfits and some modded ones too  :) )  so with a one click you switch say .. tavern clothes outfit to tavern_clothes_ripped_1 outfit and _2 and so on.....

oufitchanger

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662  (  DO NOT GET THE LAST VERSION anything before 1.1 will work)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36328/?  ( make sure it does not over write your SkyUILib.. use mod organiser or something)

combination of   2 mods .. on is a spell casting mod that changes default outfits for npc's with relationship rank of 4 ( followers)  and a short cut casting mod to start the spelll while in scenes ....it does the relationship thing automatically so do not worry about that .

you will have to keep all the customised outfits in your inventory ... and when casting the outfit changer spell   you r in effect making the target a follower temporarily so skyrim engines allows you to put  clothes in their inventory and set default outfits for them temporarily ... 

after the scene ends u need to recast the other spell in that mod and de outfit them and de follower them ...

the good : you choose the timing to cast and it works on a point and clock bases from your inventory .. no pre set outfits needed .. jewellery and accessories and hair wigs are ok .... !!

the bad ..  too much bad on top of being not immersive at all .. the idea of a short cut and opning inventory mid scene proved to be kind of a turn off ..   as well as the fact that this kind of delete the default outfit setting for that npc for ever as well as relationship rank with it ..  in other words ...   it is not a good solution for continuous play .. just to have your way and then re load the last save !!!!

that and the fact the any mod that control npc's  outfits ( and there is a ton of them) would interfere with outfit changer mod .. 

option 3:

which I ended up using  since i decided it was too much work to recompile the mod  sexlab utilities   .. 

setxlab utilities have exactly what we need  .. but it does not deal with specific npcs...    it only deals with actor in slot a and in slot b ...

aggressor or victims ... which means what ever outfits u set will be for the victiim or the aggressor regardless of who it is ...

you will have to have all the outfits saved in text files .. and set the appropriate file for each scene b4 you start the scene ...

and once you started the scene there is absolutely no control to change any thing.

the good ... it works ...  and the set up is easy just editing text files for each outfit u have ,,, and you control the timing of equip and unequip and u can even set up a random  outfit  .. good mod not heavy on scripts .

the bad :  it  only works in 2 event  slots ..    sex start ( event start) and cum stage ( last stage of sexlab animation)  no control  once the scene begins .. so not a good solution for all encounters ...no memory of which npc gets what outfit! so manually selecting the upcoming scenes outfits.. and even then u control outfit change in begining and cum stages only!

the ugly :  this would have been MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER if asha would have included hooks linked to animation stage that we can call for  just like he did for audio files ( sound fx) and so we could pull the outfit change as per stage ..considering that I could not get him to even extend the audio file duration limit to have "background" which would have made sexlab framework an excellent platform for couples and group DANCING  I decided not to bother with that :)I see his point since modders can always set the background music before calling the scenes but I was not going for a dance mod . i just wanted to assign the dance animations in sexlab and that would have been enough :)!

or also a nother improvement would have been the modder of sexlab utilities would have used jcontainers to link each npc to  certain txt file  :)  I actually thought of re compiling that but I guess my papyrus kong fu was too  weak to bother :)

in conclusion ...   skyrim engine is set to change outfits on events only via follower status ..  that is a restriction .. for our purpose bandits for example are hard to work with....

sexlab framework hooks are readable from mods but not for the purpose of stage -based threading for equip settings .. it does it only at beginning and last stage!

and the break undies solutions out there are linked to values of npcs ( like health and stuff) and changing that to something else is LOTS OF WORK as well as customizing individual nif files to work with those mods!  I mean really lot of work. considering the shear volume of those!  good luck and I hope someone comes up with a solution.

Thanks for your reply, nyinegy. I see that your suggestions together do what I want, but as you also point out, none of them does it all. I don't actually need this on others than the PC and some couple of followers. Maybe it could be like three slots for followers where you could assign those you had with you at the time.

Option 1 - Do Something

This one works for followers I guess. I see it's limits. If you have two followers, would they then change to the same ripped outfit when you hit the shortcut button? Allright. It has limitations but I guess it works. I'm actually using Ro's armor (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-271.html" now. And I've made a skimpy version of it which I've given a shortcut button for. So I hit that every time sexlab starts a scene.

Option 2 - Grimy Utilities (spell casting)

Then I rather go for option 1. Seems more work to throw spells around to get those skimpy outfits in daylight, then a button click.

Option 3 - SexLabUtil1

Seems perfect for the PC. Which also (in my personal opinion) the main thing I want to achieve.. I've downloaded it. I'm gonna test it out and see how it works.

Pictures that visualize "my need" :P  (OOOOPS nudity alert)

My 2 cents ...

option 1

oufitchanger

option 3:

Thanks for your reply, nyinegy. I see that your suggestions together do what I want, but as you also point out, none of them does it all. I don't actually need this on others than the PC and some couple of followers. Maybe it could be like three slots for followers where you could assign those you had with you at the time.

Option 1 - Do Something

This one works for followers I guess. I see it's limits. If you have two followers, would they then change to the same ripped outfit when you hit the shortcut button? Allright. It has limitations but I guess it works. I'm actually using Ro's armor (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-271.html" now. And I've made a skimpy version of it which I've given a shortcut button for. So I hit that every time sexlab starts a scene.

Option 2 - Grimy Utilities (spell casting)

Then I rather go for option 1. Seems more work to throw spells around to get those skimpy outfits in daylight, then a button click.

Option 3 - SexLabUtil1

Seems perfect for the PC. Which also (in my personal opinion) the main thing I want to achieve.. I've downloaded it. I'm gonna test it out and see how it works.

Pictures that visualize "my need" :P  (OOOOPS nudity alert)

like I said .. I play as male :)

so  my issue areall about npcs :)  for self a simple hot key binding outfits would do ... really  even basic skui is enough!

Thanks

Hmmm, i'm not a modder either, but that you already customized several armors is something i would mention in your first post. I think that's much more work than some scripting to switch them, when this is already done i think it's much more likely you find somebody to help you. :)

So, further thoughts: if you can get permission to upload the armors you modified and your versions (or maybe only your versions + links to the original) as a resource, i could imagine that some ppl here would be intrested to do some intresting stuff with it. 

Maybe the break undies team, since they have some experience in that topic. Even if it won't become exactly what you ask for... i would cerntainly be glad to use a mod that uses your work, the picture looks great. :)

Thanks

Hmmm, i'm not a modder either, but that you already customized several armors is something i would mention in your first post. I think that's much more work than some scripting to switch them, when this is already done i think it's much more likely you find somebody to help you. :)

So, further thoughts: if you can get permission to upload the armors you modified and your versions (or maybe only your versions + links to the original) as a resource, i could imagine that some ppl here would be intrested to do some intresting stuff with it. 

Maybe the break undies team, since they have some experience in that topic. Even if it won't become exactly what you ask for... i would cerntainly be glad to use a mod that uses your work, the picture looks great. :)

Thanks for inspiring words, Nazzzgul666

Yeah ur probably right about it all. I'll consider putting it out, if I can get permissions from the authors.

But not quite yet. It's not so easy to see on a pic perhaps, but there is a lot of crappy work on my modified armors (and look at those hand seams :D ). Reason is me being a newbee at this, and second, it's modified in bodyslide outfitstudio. I should be learning blender instead.

Thanks

Thanks for inspiring words, Nazzzgul666

Yeah ur probably right about it all. I'll consider putting it out, if I can get permissions from the authors.

But not quite yet. It's not so easy to see on a pic perhaps, but there is a lot of crappy work on my modified armors (and look at those hand seams :D ). Reason is me being a newbee at this, and second, it's modified in bodyslide outfitstudio. I should be learning blender instead.

Glad to be inspiring. ;)

In my experience (not personal, just reading this forum), people who are willing and able to do some work on their own are much more likely to receive (a lot) help than those who just ask for something to be done completly by others. And be it only to get answers a là "How can i do/improve that?". Since you seem to be one of the first category, i'm eagerly looking forward to a new mod because i'm more the second. :)

PS: depending on the armors you change... i could imagine the DD team or Kimy for Cursed Loot, maybe VirginMarie for Shout like a virgin might be intrested in such a feature for their mods too, especially if you do the blender stuff. I think they are some of the most capable programmers (not exclusive ;)) here on LL, maybe you can get a "quid pro quo" if nobody else is intrested to do it. ;)

Shout Like a Virgin already has a feature very similar to this idea. I call it "Melting Devices". Some of the devices will become semi-transparent when your arousal, adjusted in MCM, is high enough. This is done by switching between the different meshes just like the idea here.

I'd be interested in more "Virgin Devices" that do this, and instead of transparency, it could of course be "less covering", or both. The linked outfit at the start of this thread, I could imagine being a devious harness device for example.

Shout Like a Virgin already has a feature very similar to this idea. I call it "Melting Devices". Some of the devices will become semi-transparent when your arousal, adjusted in MCM, is high enough. This is done by switching between the different meshes just like the idea here.

I'd be interested in more "Virgin Devices" that do this, and instead of transparency, it could of course be "less covering", or both. The linked outfit at the start of this thread, I could imagine being a devious harness device for example.

OK ..   If  some one would make a  way to change nifs based on sexlab stage  ( using stage hook)  or even with a short cut based on target actor ( like with arounsaed) 

I would gladly upload _rip1 and _rip2 nifs that I made based on this mod (  Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT )  with a little mixing with aroused armors .. as well as my custom nifs for mods * the good ones"  like rougue duelst armor and vampire huntress dress and some other stuff..

these were ment to be in different stages of rape and funnybusiness animations scenarios ...

the best technical way to do this in my humble opinion is done partially in manipulator mod .... he uses jcontainer ( one .json file) to write in it all the different outfits ( mod:hex_ID_of_outfit:name_of_outfit) and binds that to each actor ID ...  ..   and he has ashort cut to switch the actor default id to the outfit number in .json list !

this is the best way because no scripts to load or load on memory .. ZERO.

how ever this is limited to one outfit per NPC and that is final ( saved in save he uses the defualt outfit variable ) and he would not want to increase that list ( he has 50 slots only edited in MCM or add fields to it ( for outfit number 2 and 3 ..!! too bad ! I tried though  :)

here is the conversation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/?p=1792608

I'm not offering to make a new mod. But if you are interested, I can put your assets to use in my mod, as melting devices (assuming we can get them to fit in the context of being a device). As mentioned, melting devices "switch up" like you are describing, but based on arousal. I could easily adapt this to as you said "stages of a sexlab scene" and would consider doing that too.

Here's an example device that has "melted". I call it a "Cloth Harness" and it locks on as any devious device. Your's could possibly be considered a harness too, and instead of only transparency, some cloth falls off also :)

post-1196286-0-33121300-1483300782_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-41954700-1483300781_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-62684500-1483300779_thumb.jpg

If you are interested perhaps we should start a private message to talk it out further.

I'd be interested in more "Virgin Devices" that do this, and instead of transparency, it could of course be "less covering", or both. The linked outfit at the start of this thread, I could imagine being a devious harness device for example.

OK .. If some one would make a way to change nifs based on sexlab stage ( using stage hook) or even with a short cut based on target actor ( like with arounsaed)

I would gladly upload _rip1 and _rip2 nifs that I made based on this mod ( Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT ) with a little mixing with aroused armors .. as well as my custom nifs for mods * the good ones" like rougue duelst armor and vampire huntress dress and some other stuff..

these were ment to be in different stages of rape and funnybusiness animations scenarios ...

the best technical way to do this in my humble opinion is done partially in manipulator mod .... he uses jcontainer ( one .json file) to write in it all the different outfits ( mod:hex_ID_of_outfit:name_of_outfit) and binds that to each actor ID ... .. and he has ashort cut to switch the actor default id to the outfit number in .json list !

this is the best way because no scripts to load or load on memory .. ZERO.

how ever this is limited to one outfit per NPC and that is final ( saved in save he uses the defualt outfit variable ) and he would not want to increase that list ( he has 50 slots only edited in MCM or add fields to it ( for outfit number 2 and 3 ..!! too bad ! I tried though :)

here is the conversation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/?p=1792608

Really cool that effect, VirginMarie :) Huge thanks for joining in :)

I'm in mood to explore to see how sexlab mods are set up in CK. So I'm going to do that. I don't know anything about scripting, but I'm "stupid" enough to try.

I also like NYINEGYs idea to put several nifs into the different sexlab stages. Probably 3 times more work than I first figured.

I wonder how likely is it that armor modders will accept my request of putting their work out as an additional upload.

I alter the mesh files of course and I alter the esps. The only needed resource from the original mod is the textures I guess.

Really cool that effect, VirginMarie :) Huge thanks for joining in :)

I'm in mood to explore to see how sexlab mods are set up in CK. So I'm going to do that. I don't know anything about scripting, but I'm "stupid" enough to try.

I also like NYINEGYs idea to put several nifs into the different sexlab stages. Probably 3 times more work than I first figured.

I wonder how likely is it that armor modders will accept my request of putting their work out as an additional upload.

I alter the mesh files of course and I alter the esps. The only needed resource from the original mod is the textures I guess.

From what i've seen, that depends very much on the author. ;)

And i think the people on LL tend to be more open to give permissions than on nexus, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be worth to ask there. ;)

I'm not offering to make a new mod. But if you are interested, I can put your assets to use in my mod, as melting devices (assuming we can get them to fit in the context of being a device). As mentioned, melting devices "switch up" like you are describing, but based on arousal. I could easily adapt this to as you said "stages of a sexlab scene" and would consider doing that too.

Here's an example device that has "melted". I call it a "Cloth Harness" and it locks on as any devious device. Your's could possibly be considered a harness too, and instead of only transparency, some cloth falls off also :)

If you are interested perhaps we should start a private message to talk it out further.

from  what I understand a device is really a nif file ...  just the way you call it is different than armor or an outfit ( an outfir is just a list of armors and an armor is a link to a .nif file)   The issue is the fact that revealing outfits are kind of a large number of ID's ..  and you wouold have to find a away to assign them in game and save your choices for each npc.   that is definately too much work and load for your mod ... :) perhaps a separate mod for that is a better idea.!

With melting devices, there's actually two devices, one for pre-melt, one for post. And yes each point to a nif of their own.

A revealing outfit can be the same. I would want to keep the theme of "melting" but can include parts that melt, and parts that completely become removed. There would be just two devices... pre-melt/rip, and post.

If you are imagining more than 2 stages (more than 2 nifs), well I'd not do it at all. I want to use the existing framework of my mod and this requires 2 stages only.

A separate new mod would be far more work, and far more load for the game (if you use both mods) because now it's running two mods instead of everything integrated in one place. Reality of script load is the opposite of what you suggest. Doing it as part of the existing feature in my mod means no extra script load at all... it's already doing it.

My interest here is new models for a new interesting "device" (a ripping harness?). If Asta2010 has the art assets, and would like to see them put to use in my mod, this is what I offer. This does not mean exclusive use, someone could also still make a separate mod.

Asta2010 has not replied so for now I'm going to assume there's no interest in my proposal.

With melting devices, there's actually two devices, one for pre-melt, one for post. And yes each point to a nif of their own.

A revealing outfit can be the same. I would want to keep the theme of "melting" but can include parts that melt, and parts that completely become removed. There would be just two devices... pre-melt/rip, and post.

If you are imagining more than 2 stages (more than 2 nifs), well I'd not do it at all. I want to use the existing framework of my mod and this requires 2 stages only.

A separate new mod would be far more work, and far more load for the game (if you use both mods) because now it's running two mods instead of everything integrated in one place. Reality of script load is the opposite of what you suggest. Doing it as part of the existing feature in my mod means no extra script load at all... it's already doing it.

My interest here is new models for a new interesting "device" (a ripping harness?). If Asta2010 has the art assets, and would like to see them put to use in my mod, this is what I offer. This does not mean exclusive use, someone could also still make a separate mod.

Asta2010 has not replied so for now I'm going to assume there's no interest in my proposal.

For info,

The ripped bodysuit is made by Moichigoma. I've only edited the meshes to hide the parts that covers the vagina. VERY small edit in outfit studio.

I've asked Moichigoma for approval to have my version available. If I get that permission, then I'll put it out on loverslab.

It would be cool if you could use it ViginMarie. It's a great piece of armor.

For info,

The ripped bodysuit is made by Moichigoma. I've only edited the meshes to hide the parts that covers the vagina. VERY small edit in outfit studio.

I've asked Moichigoma for approval to have my version available. If I get that permission, then I'll put it out on loverslab.

It would be cool if you could use it ViginMarie. It's a great piece of armor.

Same issue with me I never had authorization from  mod authors   to mess with their mods ..

if someone would get those authorizations I would upload too!

Archived