[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [07-02-2017] (+5 LESBIAN) (now with GIFs)

Your anal animations are awesome :-)

Thank you (:

Im glad you like them! ^-*

Great work on the animations, haven't tested them all yet but so far they are great.

Thanks! (: I will maybe give them numbers so that people will know what animations are from a specific update!

So for example, [2]Animation Name1 would refer to the update 2, i hope it will be easier then to find all of them! ^-^

I love making them! hope you'll enjoy them!

Haha what a nice idea, never thought about that ^-^

Thank you, you too! (:

~LUXURE

The funny thing is that about a couple of months before TurboDriver debuted WickedWhims, I was playing around with the household objects, gnomes, mannequins, and kids toys while using the move objects cheat along with Dark's dildo collection. I simply wanted more to my game than just watching my Sims dive under the sheets. I'm not an animator but was simply trying to get some amusement from using the cheats. I managed to position the dildo in the tub, on the workout machine, and other furniture as well (aligning in such a way that the Sim would sit on them, naturally). That didn't help much and I grew bored quickly.

Luckily, WWhims saved my sanity just in time. Your incorporation of the sex toys are the cherry on that ice cream sundae, Luxure.  :)

Hi Luxure! Hope things are well :)

I've recently started to use Blender and I wanted to ask if you'd mind me making some for the dildo that you uploaded? Thanks again for your work and your inspiration,

Looking forward to your next update :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello

How is possible please OFF GAY ..?I like women only. :D

The way to OFF Gay is to use any of the other M/F animations available for Wicked Whims (especially R-Lo's female focused set)rather than use one of the few that are M/M, solo male or that involve males at all. You could also turn off gender recognition or set females to act in male roles so they are the recipients of anal penetration rather than a man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello !
Dear author of the animation "LUXURE", I want to ask:
Can symbols automatically interact with a dildo? If they can, then what is needed for this?
Personally, I have to tell them every time what to do. It would be the autonomy of interaction. Maybe I missed some mod for autonomy? I installed in the game - only WickedWhims and animations - I do not have autonomy in the game. What do I need for autonomy? Maybe there is a fashion for autonomy - if anyone knows - exchange a download link. You are welcome .
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------
LUXURE - your animations are amazing! Thanks for the work!
(Sorry for the translation - I'm writing through an interpreter)

​Hey there LL community,

does anyone knows what happend to Luxure?

Last activity was back in March, im slightly worried. I read once something about a hospitalisation on the Patrion, but no direct information. But this comment seems to be gone now.

Has anyone direct contact to find out whats up? 

Guest Redabyss

​Hey there LL community,

does anyone knows what happend to Luxure?

Last activity was back in March, im slightly worried. I read once something about a hospitalisation on the Patrion, but no direct information. But this comment seems to be gone now.

Has anyone direct contact to find out whats up? 

Been wondering the same. No contact or infos so far :s