[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [07-02-2017] (+5 LESBIAN) (now with GIFs)

Guest Redabyss

I viewed some of the animations, and they're VERY good, incredibly good for being your first work! The only problems are:

1) You forgot to make the Sims undress, but this is a stupid issue, since we can do that anyway via WW menù, and

2) They had no sound, I think you still have to learn it how to do. I would suggest to ask around :)

Thanks again!

I cannot get the horse dildo to work.

What is the secret?

Placed it on the floor. Clicked around and on it there is nothing going on.

Thanks in advance.

That is really weird, they should work, at least for me they do, are you sure you have both the animation package AND the two horse-dildo packages installed? And are you sure you use the latest WickedWhims version + the latest sims4 version, because WickedWhims is very important, especially the last updates ! And the sims 4 version is important because only the latest versions or the 1.20.60.1020 does support WickedWhims !

Please check these things and then tell me if it worked! (:

~LUXURE

I viewed some of the animations, and they're VERY good, incredibly good for being your first work! The only problems are:

1) You forgot to make the Sims undress, but this is a stupid issue, since we can do that anyway via WW menù, and

2) They had no sound, I think you still have to learn it how to do. I would suggest to ask around :)

Thanks again!

Aw thank you, im glad you like them *-^

Oh yeah ^-^ I will try to figure out how to do daaat. And with the naked thing, i was not sure if i should auto-undress them, because if someone is into CFNM.., so i left it out on purpose, i can add this tho, if it really makes problems ! (:

~LUXURE

Look amanzing from the screenshots, awesome work, even more impressive if it's your first work.

If you can manage also place some gifs so we can see the animation at work, but other than that, keep up the good work.

I will try to add GIF animations as soon as possible (:

Thank you for work and including Noir and Dark sims'  mod. I have been meaning to add it to the WWID list but have not been able to download the horse or monster versions.

If you want the monster version, i can upload it too !

Just tell me (:

~LUXURE

Thanks again!

Oh yeah ^-^ I will try to figure out how to do daaat. And with the naked thing, i was not sure if i should auto-undress them, because if someone is into CFNM.., so i left it out on purpose, i can add this tho, if it really makes problems ! (:

~LUXURE

I personally think that auto undressing is the better choice, as you can chose to redress them if you want... if i remember correctly. And if you need help with sound, PM me and i'll be glad to help you. ^^

Thanks again!

~LUXURE

I personally think that auto undressing is the better choice, as you can chose to redress them if you want... if i remember correctly. And if you need help with sound, PM me and i'll be glad to help you. ^^

Oki then, i will add this all as soon as possible ! (:

Oh thats so nice ! Thank you (:

~LUXURE

Guest Redabyss

Now that I think about that, it's better the way you do, since we can undress as we please :)

Once our Sims auto-undresses, we can't re-dress them. Zorak is wrong XD

Thank you for work and including Noir and Dark sims'  mod. I have been meaning to add it to the WWID list but have not been able to download the horse or monster versions.

Just tell me (:

~LUXURE

Yes please do! I am a bit of a completionist and not having all the WWIDs for Noir and Dark Sims' mod are bugging me.

Just tell me (:

~LUXURE

Yes please do! I am a bit of a completionist and not having all the WWIDs for Noir and Dark Sims' mod are bugging me.

Oki, the link is for mediafire !

Here you are: download

~LUXURE

Just tell me (:

~LUXURE

Oki, the link is for mediafire !

Here you are: download

~LUXURE

Thank you soo much! But alas for some reason your link says it is blocked.

Yes, strangely enough the link says File Blocked for Violation on Mediafire but thank you for uploading it as an attachment. May I make a link to this your post for the WWIDs list at least until Noir and Dark Sims update their links?

yaa weird.. i will search for what the problem is, and, noir and dark sims do not seem to update their links, because they said they will do it about months ago :/

oki do that (: meanwhile i will fix mediafire ^-^