Animations Stucked at first stage

Hi, sorry for my english.

I have got a problem with the last version of sexlab, when I play an animation and I go to the second phase pressing space I can't return to the first holding shift+space, my characters stand up and I can't play the first stage anymore. I didn't have this problem with the 1.59c version. How can I fix it?

i find that the problem only seems to present itself when the first stage has a timer applied to it.

if the animation is part of a SLAL Pack you could try editing its source file to remove the timers from the first stages, then run the SLAL Python3 script (SLAnimGenerate.pyw) to rebuild/recompile it.

i find that the problem only seems to present itself when the first stage has a timer applied to it.

if the animation is part of a SLAL Pack you could try editing its source file to remove the timers from the first stages, then run the SLAL Python3 script (SLAnimGenerate.pyw) to rebuild/recompile it.SLAL Is SexLab Animation Loader right? I don't use it.

Archived