Sex outside causes teleporting.

ther1pper

Ok so I had this problem the other day,

So I took the player character to an interior cell location, teleported out of bounds while doing the act.

Of course this placed the PC back into the entrance.

Then tried again, stayed where PC was after completion of the act the second time.

If that had not worked I would have used Sexlabs MCM, to RESET the sexlab mod.

If that didn't work I would have then tried a SaveGame Cleaner.

Basically Im getting at there are things you can try, a lot of mods have a means of Reset, that should be the first or second thing you do to fix the issue.

Or loading a Save from before the problem introduced itself.

Also note although Savegame cleaner can be handy to have its not one of those things you want to be using to address issues as underlying problems can still be present in the game such as the "thing" that caused the issue.

In this case it could just be needing to reset a mod.

So I took the player character to an interior cell location, teleported out of bounds while doing the act.

Then tried again, stayed where PC was after completion of the act the second time.

Basically Im getting at there are things you can try, a lot of mods have a means of Reset, that should be the first or second thing you do to fix the issue.

Also note although Savegame cleaner can be handy to have its not one of those things you want to be using to address issues as underlying problems can still be present in the game such as the "thing" that caused the issue.

okay thanks, i'll try resetting it.

• 2 weeks later...

So i tried resetting it, its still causing teleporting, i'm also getting this.

post-674057-0-14803800-1485241200_thumb.png

Archived