How can Ferals be handled?

Daguy

I mean from a genitals and mechanic point of view.

Ken doll ghouls has bothered me since day one, especially as you see so many of them. I'm really surprised that no one had added a shriveled wiener to them already, as its as much a matter of realism as sexuality. Then I remembered that plenty are supposed to be women. Do Ferals actually have genders in the CK? Or, if anyone does wish to make them anatomically correct, will that be  a hurdle? 

Whatever happens to them physically I am hoping the name ghoul doesnt throw people off. To me ferals are not undead, they have just had radiation destroy the civilized part of their brain leaving them with nothing but anger and lust. If they are in an eating mood they kill and if in a fucking mood. Same with other creatures in the Commonwealth, bugs lay eggs on or in someone so the hatchlings will have food at their start. Damn I am excited about FO4s modding future, very high ceiling imo!

Well, ghouls don't all wear rags, and it seems they don't have any genitals.

I mean, there are female named feral ghouls aswell, and they also don't have boobs anymore either, so I guess everything rotted away with ferals, which actually is the realistic way it should be, intended by bethesda I guess.

That being said, ferals tend to carry random stuff around, always possible some carry around some toys from before they turned ghoul, but still remember how to use it on humans :P

I haven't touched Fallout 4 in long enough were I don't remember if the ghouls have noses or not. In Fallout 3/NV they didn't. I would extrapolate that ghoul dongs would have been long gone since they transformed.

That said, someone will still do it. To hell with realism.

To be honest, I can't imagine it. The feral ghouls in Fallout 4 are made of paper mache and I am left surprised by the fact they even have fingers with their track record. As Nalessa said though, it would be entertaining at least if they carried/wore random toys (sort of a, hey you were being naughty before you "turned"). However as doshshod said, it will be done regardless... I mean just look at Skyrim, everything but Mudcrabs and Rabbits is packing something (I may be forgetting some of the Dwarven Automatons though).

I haven't touched Fallout 4 in long enough were I don't remember if the ghouls have noses or not. In Fallout 3/NV they didn't. I would extrapolate that ghoul dongs would have been long gone since they transformed.

They generally don't have noses.

For that I found two interesting theories.

1. Radiochemicals are inhaled and before a person can become a ghoul, their noses fall off due to increased exposure to radiation.

2. Ghoul cells are damaged and aren't producing sufficient amount of blood cells to supply the body with enough oxygen, resulting in less oxygen for less important parts of the body. That in turn makes those parts rot after a time.

They generally don't have noses.

For that I found two interesting theories.

1. Radiochemicals are inhaled and before a person can become a ghoul, their noses fall off due to increased exposure to radiation.

2. Ghoul cells are damaged and aren't producing sufficient amount of blood cells to supply the body with enough oxygen, resulting in less oxygen for less important parts of the body. That in turn makes those parts rot after a time.

I see being Feral as an adanvced stage of diabetes. Nerve endings die out, blood supply slows down and stops.

Many diabtes patients loose either (1 or more) finger tips... or worse, at one stage or another in their life, especially if they have not been careful with their diet. Usually it's toes, especially with older people.

A friend of mine had parts of his penis cut off (mostly died out skin, but also a bit at the very top) due to blood not flowing any longer which could cause life threatening issues. He know massages 'daily'..heh heh.. But couldn't walk for 2 weeks as he was healing from the surgery.

Yeah, that exists.. so there's that. :(

From the sex standpoint, they have none. But that can be remedied with a simple "coin flip" randomizer.
From the mechanics point of view, one (just for female) or two different (for male and female) bodysuits and associated scripted behaviors could potentially be applied to them.
And, well, if you want to add a whole new level of horror to them, and assuming they continue to mutate within the husk... some sort of... thing... could possibly be added. You know. In place of regular genitalia. Hidden inside. That doesn't sound sexy at all, but neither are ghouls, and it has more logic behind it than the entire plot of FO4... Uh, sorry.

I have an idea, wouldn't ghoul have cancerous growth or some sort of simular effects?

That could explain why they have all the toes and fingers,

since normally a nose would have no hard bone and would likely be burned away in the first impact form the nukes and no longer have a foundation to grow back,

but genitals should be protected by clothings (old burned clothings would likely be rotten after 200 years),

so maybe ghoul have a deformed but sorta working stick shape of lump would be lore friendly......unless they were provoked and expanded......

Archived