[Sims 4] Toddlers!

fordirty

Guest Redabyss

I have a question: in order to not lose the custom content I put on my Sims (like colored nails, wild_guy's boob and vagina skins, etc.) do I just need to turn on enable scripts and mods, in the main menù, after the update, before loading the game, then quitting and re-launching?

I have a question: in order to not lose the custom content I put on my Sims (like colored nails, wild_guy's boob and vagina skins, etc.) do I just need to turn on enable scripts and mods, in the main menù, after the update, before loading the game, then quitting and re-launching?

Yep, pretty much.

Although, as you may or may not already be aware, this latest patch broke WW, so I'd just remove the mod until Turbo has updated the mod (or hold off on updating the game).

This is really cool honestly. I didn't really care much for Toddlers, but to see a very major requested feature (and a missing one at that from the original games) get introduced for free, is very awesome of them to do. Just like when they did pools.

I also noticed in the patch notes, that we can now customize our teeth as well. Yep, teeth. Meaning, braces if you want. Haven't checked it out yet, but as small as that is, it is still a neat feature.

• 2 weeks later...

The toddlers are cute as heck! However I'm not interested in the vampire stuff. I suppose when Pets comes out, WW will have to be updated yet again...oh, just a question, haven't got get to,work yet, but does WW work ok with the GTW expansion?

Yes, it is supported and works really well with it. You can have relations with your coworkers, but it will affect your work performance ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived