Having dificulty using SD+

Alright, i've died to multiple enemies, including bandits, sprigans, etc. But it just reloads me to my previous save. Now, unless im being stupid, the mod auto activates, because i cannot for the life of me find the activate button.

The relevent mods that im using with this are Defeat, and death alternitive.

And before yo ask if i read the mod page, yes i did. I am still confused regardless.

Since you have SD, DA and Defeat, is at least SOMETHING happening when you lose?

There actually is a guide on the github page that explains most of the stuff that isn't explained in the mod page, this may help for getting your Death Alternative correctly configured so it enables all the correct events (it should also be a link on the SD+ page here on LL)

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/DEATH-ALTERNATIVE---YOUR-MONEY-OR-YOUR-LIFE

Rape happens during the "OnBleedout" (in the Sexlab Defeat mod)

Enslavement happens during the "OnBlackout" in (In the SD+ mod)

OnDeath does nothing with SD+ UNLESS you've already been enslaved.  If you have been enslaved, it can send you to the dreamworld (look in that github page for the dreamworld page/section)

Additionally, you can go into Defeat's config and under the "Player Post-Assault" there is a section for (Base) Death alternative.  For the Event Chance, this is the chance that after Defeat Rape triggers, it sends you to an OnBlackout event (This is the Trigger SD+ uses to enslave you).  OR you could use simple slavery to handle that, but it would be another mod you have to add and configure.

Archived