Marriage Counseling for Unconventional Couples

So, I downloaded Richard Riekling & Co, married Richard for shits and giggles (love the mod by the way) but, I seem to only have one sexual position available when they shag which is just missionary. Does anyone know of any SLAL packs or animations that include more Reikling sex positions? The marriage will get extremely boring and they will end up divorced if that's all they can do. Just saying.

Thanks in advance!

Once again I thank you both for saving my PC's and Richard's marriage! Unfortunately their honeymoon has come to an end and they need a place to call their own. The idea of living with Richard, while he does have a very respectable name but, happens to be a Riekling, in Breezehome doesn't seem very fitting. Plus Richard has decided to invite a large party of friends from Solstheim who's king has recently been usurped and killed - by someone whom shall remain nameless - and they now need somewhere to crash. Whiterun does not seem like an ideal place for a bunch of sex deprived Rieklings and their prized pet boar to live in. That prick from the Cloud District has already threatened to report my PC to the authorities.

So I searched and searched for suitable living arrangements for my Riekling hoard - caves, shacks, long houses, etc. nothing fancy - and found a lot of really nice things outside of cities; however my PC can't make those abodes HER home; they're meant for a single player and follower or two. So, I'm here to ask for your help once again and see if you can help Mr. and Mrs. Riekling & company find their own unique love nest.

Picture where Rieklings would live, that's what I'm looking for in a family house.

xoxo

Maybe not your cup of tea. It does have plenty of room for the pesky in-laws. (or outlaws)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65839/?

That's really cool but, I'm incredibly lazy and HATE to gather materials. I appreciate it, though. Being able to build your own town is very neat.

I found this house, skimmed through the main description page, tried to move in once it was in game and couldn't. Turns out I need My Home is Your Home... I have the Hearthfire More Adoptable Children, "bless this house" thing. I was very disappointed because I loved they style of the house and the location. :(

Back to searching...

Archived