Getting vanilla outfits to work with UUNP bodyslide and BBP

StevenMass

Hey guys, I am I guess you would say an apprentice newbie to the whole modding, I have got the game running very well with over 300 mods and merging plugins, but when it comes to using outfit studio I seem to be a little frightened to start using this thing, but I guess it will happen eventually.

My situation is, I don't seem to find any mods that convert the vanilla outfits for bodyslide and HDT physics. Of course I seem to find it for just about any armor mod out there, like Immersive Armors for example. No problem getting that in bodyslide and working with HDT and a UUNP body.. But has anyone done this for the vanilla outfits and UNP? I use the UNPB body and would like to get my vanilla outfits to work with HDT and be able to adjust things in bodyslide. I know there are tons of remodeled and skimpy armors, but it isn't what I am looking for. Trying to keep things as lore-friendly + sexy as possible. ;)

Sorry if this is a silly question, I just haven't found this yet. I was actually using Robtons vanilla outfits ( on my UNPB body) which are HDT compatible, but not bodyslide, so I can't adjust.

I stopped workin on High Poly UUNP,

Another modder is working on a high poly UUNP for Vanilla Outfits its been coming along but he takes his time, in the last 6 months he has produced the Vampire Outfit for Dawnguard.

I have also seen quite a few other outfits he has done but he is trying to get me to custom rig and weight paint all the armors he has done.

Just the other day I rigged and Weight Painted his Morrowwind version of the Glass Armor for UUNP complete with skirt weight paints and some nifty weight painting around the torso to prevent odd distortions.

Took like 4 hours on it.

His stuff is much more closely matched to the UUNP body than the High Polygon UUNP set.

But like all things it takes time.

Archived