Devious Devices Integration ESP?

Metarose

Hey, I'm new to the whole modding thing and I wanted to try out Devious Devices. Everything I needed has been downloaded but for some reason MO tells me that I need Devious Devices Integration ESP to make sure my game doesn't crash. I've been looking everywhere for it but I cant seem to find it. I know I'm probably missing something obvious but if anyone could help me that would be great!

OK, the problem is that "DD - Integration" is an ESM and the mod is looking for an ESP.

What is the mod that is creating problems? Can you post the link to download it?

(It should have a warning red triangle on its side.)

Thanks.

OK, the problem is that "DD - Integration" is an ESM and the mod is looking for an ESP.

What is the mod that is creating problems? Can you post the link to download it?

(It should have a warning red triangle on its side.)

Thanks.

Oh I found the mod that was causing the problem and disabled it. Everything is fine now! Thank you so much for helping me!  :D

Archived