Convert DA:O clothes to Oblivion/Skyrim. I need advice pls

DrN

Hi folks,I'm trying to spice my Oblivion by porting these great cloth mods by Oldwolf58 http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1513/?

I want to replace the vanilla Oblivion( and maybe later Skyrim) clothes/robes with them,common clothes,noble clothes,mage robes etc....and I have NO IDEA how and where to start from.I dont know how to port the DAO meshes and textures to Oblivion,and convert them to preferably DMRA body.I've been looking for a guide for some time now,no luck at all.

If such a guide does exist,pls do share a link.Any help would be very very appreciated.

Cheers :)

PS I did try to contact him a few months ago, he never replied.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/268/? You will need to get the blender import export script found in the dragonage area on the nexus to get the files into blender. For skyrim just load the file into blender then export 1 piece of the outfit out at a time in blender using the .OBJ format ten load the files into outfit studio.

Right,that's a good start, I'll start this weekend and report resutlst, thnx a lot

I've ported DAO stuff to Oblivion before...

And yup. That's it... Dragon Blender...

Then Skeleton posing,,, A to T position, Oblivion body and skeleton importing, sculpting and cutting (mesh editing), re-rigging, re-parenting and that's it...

No idea ho many of these concepts sound familiar to you though...

*Keeps tabs on the subject* :ph34r:

I've ported DAO stuff to Oblivion before...

And yup. That's it... Dragon Blender...

Then Skeleton posing,,, A to T position, Oblivion body and skeleton importing, sculpting and cutting (mesh editing), re-rigging, re-parenting and that's it...

No idea ho many of these concepts sound familiar to you though...

*Keeps tabs on the subject* :ph34r:

Thanks a lot,does it work on DA2/3 as well?

Archived