updated some mods :(

so i updated sexlab,xpmse skeleton, fnis and realistic ragdolls and force to there latest versions now i have a couple small problems. one, all my clothing no longer fits even after rebuilding everything in outfit studio/bodyslide. it fits fine around the body/legs but the arms are not aligned. and two, i can no longer even actors height with sexlab, the options grayed out. these are the only problems for now.

so i updated sexlab,xpmse skeleton, fnis and realistic ragdolls and force to there latest versions now i have a couple small problems. one, all my clothing no longer fits even after rebuilding everything in outfit studio/bodyslide. it fits fine around the body/legs but the arms are not aligned. and two, i can no longer even actors height with sexlab, the options grayed out. these are the only problems for now.

Which mod manager you are using? Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO)? It soulds like there might be resource priority or load order conflict.

Your SexLab issue is not an issue at all. It is by design. The option below it manages both. If you disable that, then Even Actor Heights will come available. Fix is set active, because evening actor heights has caused crashes to desktop for some players.

Which mod manager you are using? Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO)? It soulds like there might be resource priority or load order conflict.

Your SexLab issue is not an issue at all. It is by design. The option below it manages both. If you disable that, then Even Actor Heights will come available. Fix is set active, because evening actor heights has caused crashes to desktop for some players.

oh ok, im using MO

oh ok, im using MO

Then have you also sorted left panel to match with the LOOT sorted right one? Problem with hands could be explained with load order and resource priority mismatch.

sorry its taken so long to reply, i ran loot and sorted my mods, but im still getting an alignment issue with sleeves.

around the upper arm is were i notice it the most, so any kind of long gloves are not aligning with the arm.

post-540141-0-84743300-1484496408_thumb.jpg

Archived