Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

updated some mods :(

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

swiftaloe

swiftaloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

so i updated sexlab,xpmse skeleton, fnis and realistic ragdolls and force to there latest versions now i have a couple small problems. one, all my clothing no longer fits even after rebuilding everything in outfit studio/bodyslide. it fits fine around the body/legs but the arms are not aligned. and two, i can no longer even actors height with sexlab, the options grayed out. these are the only problems for now.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Morferous

Morferous

Slave Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

so i updated sexlab,xpmse skeleton, fnis and realistic ragdolls and force to there latest versions now i have a couple small problems. one, all my clothing no longer fits even after rebuilding everything in outfit studio/bodyslide. it fits fine around the body/legs but the arms are not aligned. and two, i can no longer even actors height with sexlab, the options grayed out. these are the only problems for now.

Which mod manager you are using? Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO)? It soulds like there might be resource priority or load order conflict.

Your SexLab issue is not an issue at all. It is by design. The option below it manages both. If you disable that, then Even Actor Heights will come available. Fix is set active, because evening actor heights has caused crashes to desktop for some players.

swiftaloe

swiftaloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Which mod manager you are using? Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO)? It soulds like there might be resource priority or load order conflict.

Your SexLab issue is not an issue at all. It is by design. The option below it manages both. If you disable that, then Even Actor Heights will come available. Fix is set active, because evening actor heights has caused crashes to desktop for some players.

oh ok, im using MO

Morferous

Morferous

Slave Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

oh ok, im using MO

Then have you also sorted left panel to match with the LOOT sorted right one? Problem with hands could be explained with load order and resource priority mismatch.

swiftaloe

swiftaloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

oh ok, im using MO

Then have you also sorted left panel to match with the LOOT sorted right one? Problem with hands could be explained with load order and resource priority mismatch.

sorry its taken so long to reply, i ran loot and sorted my mods, but im still getting an alignment issue with sleeves.

around the upper arm is were i notice it the most, so any kind of long gloves are not aligning with the arm.

Attached Files