Goro Majima's UUNP HDT Conversion Shop

ChocolateRICE

Hello everyone, I want to share with you guys of my UUNP HDT conversion. My original conversions are posted on 3DM.

Then I decide to share with more people. So, here you go. I also have thought about opening a tumblr and post my conversion there.

Yet, there is no comment section which lacks the interaction between users. I see some modders post their conversion there which is a kind of cool.

It also makes the image's size more suitable to view. Anyways, I might consider it later. What do you guys think?

Leave a comment down below to let my know your opinion. If you like my conversion, please also leave a comment to support me.

They will encourage me more. I really appreciate it. Finally, I would like to give a huge thanks to Mistel.

Without his Outfit Studio Conversion Guide. this would not be possible. 

His tutorial: https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149567999810/outfit-studio-conversion-guide

If you encounter any obvious issues such as clipping, just remind me and I'll fix them.

I MIGHT take requests IF I THINK THAT OUTFIT IS BEAUTIFUL.

11/1/2017 updated

11/1/2017:

Simple Knit UUNP HDT

GangMen Nurse UUNP HDT

Mini Sage UUNP HDT

B&S QHC UUNP HDT

HotpantsMircoBikini UUNP HDT

Simple Knit UUNP HDT

GangMen Nurse UUNP HDT

Mini Sage UUNP HDT

B&S QHC UUNP HDT

HotpantsMicroBikini UUNP HDT

Welcome on LL. I'm register on 3DM but sometimes is hard download file from Baidu. I'm glad you share your work here and thanks.

PS.Hope there will be more.

Agree. That's why I upload to MEGA. Sure, there will be more. I'll keep updating.

Thanks for the conversions, we can never have enough UUNP goodies. I am having a problem with simple knit though, the shorter knit has the same length as the normal ones, Otherwise everything works fine.

I used to have the same thought with you. Actually, it is not a problem. If you look very closely and pay attention to the length of knit that covers the thighs and the butt. the shorter knit is just a bit shorter compared to the other one.

Archived