Shinshi——LEWD vanilla armor replacer collection(UNP)

• 1 month later...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5516062-1-1.html

Here is the uunp file. But the mader say it's a lot of problem. Like one cloth made ctd, boots through skin when running.

Maybe somebody can fix it?

The download link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nu9wO21

password is: 9vgq

Thanks for the download link, but it's useless outside of Asian countries. I need a phone number to login, and it won't allow download since it's a large file.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a way to make an account: https://passport.baidu.com/v2/?reg&u=http://pan.baidu.com&regType=1&tpl=netdisk&overseas=1

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5516062-1-1.html

Here is the uunp file. But the mader say it's a lot of problem. Like one cloth made ctd, boots through skin when running.

Maybe somebody can fix it?

The download link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nu9wO21

password is: 9vgq

Yeah boots cause clipping and I can definitely confirm that one of the armors causes instant CTD when worn. I found it when looking through all the armors in the non-replacer esp. I'm not sure if the equivalent for the replacer version will cause a CTD too if it was worned by an npc. I'm kind of worried that may be the case.

I can't read the names of the non-replacer armors since they're all squares and I don't know what armor is replaced by it in the replacer esp. <_<

• 1 month later...

So, I apologize, but I somehow didn't realize that the ShinShi_Armor.esp also needed translation, and I missed the translated ESP the author here posted in the main downloads section. and it required HDT High Heels removal. You would never notice an issue with untranslated armors until you tried to cheat in one of the armors because it uses ShinShi_Armor.esp for cheating in, and the ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp is used for the legitimately acquired armors.

I've attached the NIOHH patched translated ShinShi_Armor.esp.

Thanks a lotttt.  :D

Just to confirm I just need this esp, no need for ShinShi_Armor.esp right?

Sorry for late post. I missed your response. I believe you're supposed to use both.

Thanks.

However, I find that only ShinShi_Armor.esp is enough for me since I only need this pack to replace the vanilla armor.

Thanks a lotttt.  :D

Just to confirm I just need this esp, no need for ShinShi_Armor.esp right?

Sorry for late post. I missed your response. I believe you're supposed to use both.

Thanks.

However, I find that only ShinShi_Armor.esp is enough for me since I only need this pack to replace the vanilla armor.

Odd... I wonder why there are two ESP's? Regardless, I patched the translated ShinShi_Armor.esp in the post above yours just today.

Thanks.

Odd... I wonder why there are two ESP's? Regardless, I patched the translated ShinShi_Armor.esp in the post above yours just today.

Sorry, my mistake.

I mean just only ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp is enough for people who just want the replacer.

ShinShi_Armor.esp was out of my loadorder after I got translated ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say, that Scaled Armor (Heavy Hide Armor) causes a CTD on equip, even for NPCs. I'm using the files linked in OP.

I was able to pinpoint it by sheer coincidence, when travelling to High Hrothgar. On the way it kept crashing, I disabled the replacer, travelled ahead and killed the woman in the vicinity (tablet nr 4) , took her armor, saved, reactivated the replacer and loaded again. On equipping the armor it crashed.

Took a look in the CK, nothing there, but in OS I saw, that two bodies were integrated into the outfit.

I made a new version of the armor (basically just deleting the two integrated bodies and importing the HDT UUNP body on save) and now it works fine.

So that's something to keep in mind. I attached my version, it will most certainly clip in certain configurations, but you can fix that if you want to.

You can find it in BS with the name "Heavy Hide Armor NEW".

ShinShi_HeavyHideNew.7z

Just wanted to say, that Scaled Armor (Heavy Hide Armor) causes a CTD on equip, even for NPCs. I'm using the files linked in OP.

I was able to pinpoint it by sheer coincidence, when travelling to High Hrothgar. On the way it kept crashing, I disabled the replacer, travelled ahead and killed the woman in the vicinity (tablet nr 4) , took her armor, saved, reactivated the replacer and loaded again. On equipping the armor it crashed.

Took a look in the CK, nothing there, but in OS I saw, that two bodies were integrated into the outfit.

I made a new version of the armor (basically just deleting the two integrated bodies and importing the HDT UUNP body on save) and now it works fine.

So that's something to keep in mind. I attached my version, it will most certainly clip in certain configurations, but you can fix that if you want to.

You can find it in BS with the name "Heavy Hide Armor NEW".

Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering what was causing the odd ctd, and this may well have been one of the causes, though what I did was go into the bodyslide files for the armour and load the 0 and 1 meshes up, then did block delete on the unp outfit section not the unp body, re-save the file using the same name, that sorts it if I need to re-build them at some point, then went into my output mod, and did the same things to that, which sorts out it in the current build.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmm, the first file on the list the one starting with the # symbol that is the main mega download, which I think includes the bodyslide files as well, though I am not too sure about that.

then either the

shinshi_armor_replacer.esp if you want them to replace the vanilla/dlc clothes/armours

OR

shinshi_armor.esp if you want them as stand alone armours.

At least that is what I remember the downloads being.  From what I remember there will be an esp in the main mega download which can be deleted, though it has been ages since I downloaded this mod, as mine just sits on a spare external hd as a backup.

I think the shinshi body is the body pre-set used in the screenshots but not too sure about that, as I have not seen any of them as I get a blank page when going to the site linked.  Hopefully if I am wrong somebody will correct me.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good link to the Main Download?  Hard Drive Crash... new computer build, now I am trying to get Skyrim up again, and this was my favorite Armor replacer.

The Mega link in the OP Download seems to just go in circles (all I have is a Mega Free account)

Any help?

Pretty Please?

• 4 weeks later...