Shinshi——LEWD vanilla armor replacer collection(UNP)

These armors look nice, but I'd prefer an UUNP version.

Me, too. UUNP FTW.

Maybe the original mod page has a UUNP add-on? Which is of course impossible to tell because the provided link leads to a non-functional page.

it is compatible with the whole UNP series so there's no prob i think

???

No offense, but I don't think you know what UUNP is about.

When the armor has UUNP sliders you can build it with Bodyslide to the exact dimensions of your character. This set is built for 1 (one) specific bodytype and that's it. If you are using that one, that's great, you won.

Me however, I'm not a great fan of huge tits, I usually use UNP Slim or base UNP body. These armors are made for UNPB body (I'm guessing by the size of breasts). So If my character which has Slim body puts any of these on, her regular size tits will suddenly grow into massive udders.

In other words, while this set looks awesome, it is completely useless to me in its current form. I can just hope that someone with the talent, time and enthusiasm will do it, because whenever I try to convert an armor to another body type, the result just sucks. :)

Before: post-691710-0-87074000-1484289275_thumb.jpg    After: post-691710-0-96472400-1484289276_thumb.jpg

Me, too. UUNP FTW.

Maybe the original mod page has a UUNP add-on? Which is of course impossible to tell because the provided link leads to a non-functional page.

???

When the armor has UUNP sliders you can build it with Bodyslide to the exact dimensions of your character. This set is built for 1 (one) specific bodytype and that's it. If you are using that one, that's great, you won.

Me however, I'm not a great fan of huge tits, I usually use UNP Slim or base UNP body. These armors are made for UBPB body (I'm guessing by the size of breasts). So If my character which has Slim body puts any of these on, her regular size tits will suddenly grow into massive udders.

In other words, while this set looks awesome, it is completely useless to me in its current form. I can just hope that someone with the talent, time and enthusiasm will do it, because whenever I try to convert an armor to another body type, the result just sucks. :)

"[DFW] You are now fully dressed" ROFL.

On topic, I use UNPetite myself, though that's through the UUNP bodyslide preset.

Me, too. UUNP FTW.

???

Me however, I'm not a great fan of huge tits, I usually use UNP Slim or base UNP body. These armors are made for UNPB body (I'm guessing by the size of breasts). So If my character which has Slim body puts any of these on, her regular size tits will suddenly grow into massive udders.

well... I personally prefer CBBE so I don't look into UNPs alot

So... ya like what I wrote at bottom I too hope someone with that enthusiasm (to convert to CBBE thou)

UPDATE 2: I have finished converting all of the armors besides the 2 Vampire armors to BodySlide, those 2 are more intricate than I can deal with. I need to know what files will need to be uploaded, and someone might want to test to make sure it works on other computers.

P.S. I'm doing it for UNP curently, idk if I'll get around to converting to CBBE, never changed an armor's body type before.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE 2: I have finished converting all of the armors besides the 2 Vampire armors to BodySlide, those 2 are more intricate than I can deal with. I need to know what files will need to be uploaded, and someone might want to test to make sure it works on other computers.

P.S. I'm doing it for UNP curently, idk if I'll get around to converting to CBBE, never changed an armor's body type before.

Was about to download when I saw this, are you planning on releasing only the shape files or the entire package?

Mega is becoming less and less convenient. A full package would be good if the modder permissions allow it.

Was about to download when I saw this, are you planning on releasing only the shape files or the entire package?

Mega is becoming less and less convenient. A full package would be good if the modder permissions allow it.

If I were to upload it, it would be easiest to do so as a full package.

1. I tried to fix any problems the original package had. (e.g. gloves that had incorrect placement/ wrong scales)

2. I don't know what files are necessary for it to work as an extension.

The main problem: the entirety of the files as I have it is 9.91 GB.

Yes I know that's big, but like I said, I don't know what files are necessary to get rid of any.

Wow, that's a pretty small download :D

I really don't see an option other than Torrent or Google Drive. Mega would host it, but almost nobody would be able to download. I wouldn't have the faintest idea about uploading and sharing such large files though.

You can also split it into packages. Maybe one package with the original files, one for Clothes/Light Armor/Heavy Armor. A multi-part archive might work, but if one piece doesn't download properly it will be quite frustrating.

I'm no expert on Bodyslide, but I think you will need the ESP and texture files from the original mod (not sure if the meshes are needed) and the shape data, presets and morphs. You could try looking at some UUNP mods (with dependencies) to see how they are packaged. The mods usually only contain the shape data and are also usually much larger than the original outfits. The ESP probably needs to be modified (not sure about this) to be able to have access to in-game UUNP sliders.

You can also split it into packages. Maybe one package with the original files, one for Clothes/Light Armor/Heavy Armor. A multi-part archive might work, but if one piece doesn't download properly it will be quite frustrating.

I was thinking this, but what is the largest file that could be hosted directly by LL? It happens that the files split rather nicely into 3 files, each a bit over 3 gig, but I don't know if that's still too large.

I was thinking this, but what is the largest file that could be hosted directly by LL? It happens that the files split rather nicely into 3 files, each a bit over 3 gig, but I don't know if that's still too large.

Unless they changed it biggest file size on ll is 100mb, that would be a lot of files to download, even if you had the patience to do so.

Unless they changed it biggest file size on ll is 100mb, that would be a lot of files to download, even if you had the patience to do so.

Well, looks like it will probably be google drive or something, I don't know. Recommendations? (Preferably free)

Also, tell me how to use said recommendations, as odds are I don't know how to use it.

Well, looks like it will probably be google drive or something, I don't know. Recommendations? (Preferably free)

Also, tell me how to use said recommendations, as odds are I don't know how to use it.

Not really got any recommendations as I do not need to upload files bigger than about ohh 20kb or so usually.

My first though if doing something like this would be to take a look at private servers for something like emule/edonkey or something in that vein, then just share the file when its set up, no need to upload to another site or what not, sure to start with it would be damn slow for anybody as it would be dependent on your upload speed and bandwidth from your isp, which tends to normally be pretty crappy on a personal account, which is what you more than likely have unless you run a business from home or something like that.

A torrent would work, but getting one that can seed itself may be a pain, or you could post the torrent file here, do not really know much about them though as it is not something I have really bothered with apart from a couple of mod downloads.

Google drive well you may want to look at their terms and conditions as well as bandwidth allocation for a file downloads and uploads, with a file the size you are on about it could well be a potential problem, though the same goes for mega or any other file sharing site.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's a pretty small download :D

I really don't see an option other than Torrent or Google Drive. Mega would host it, but almost nobody would be able to download. I wouldn't have the faintest idea about uploading and sharing such large files though.

I'm no expert on Bodyslide, but I think you will need the ESP and texture files from the original mod (not sure if the meshes are needed) and the shape data, presets and morphs. You could try looking at some UUNP mods (with dependencies) to see how they are packaged. The mods usually only contain the shape data and are also usually much larger than the original outfits. The ESP probably needs to be modified (not sure about this) to be able to have access to in-game UUNP sliders.

No ESP modification is needed for Bodyslide support to be added... You merely have to open each mesh in Bodyslide's Outfit studio and follow the conversion procedure to convert to UUNP and make sure to test each slider so the meshes don't stretch in the wrong way. If the body mesh extrudes past the armor on a certain slider, then you paint the mesh to make it move closer or farther from the body mesh so that people with, say, large bellies from gaining a baby in game, won't have their bodies suddenly thrust outside of their clothes via clipping through the armor mesh. The procedure is on Bodyslide's wiki.

To be honest it's quite easy to make your own bodyslide conversions. It doesn't really take much technical knowhow. The painting doesn't even need any 3D modelling experience really. It's just time consuming for larger packs, especially full replacement packs. However, it's less time consuming for someone who's familiar with all the clothing sets to do it themselves.

The original pack looks like it's for CBBE, so you could probably easily use Outfit Studio's guide for converting from CBBE to UUNP.

Just an FYI: They recently found out you posted this here.

EDIT: Well, looking at some of the armors myself. It may be tougher than I thought.

@XenoDrake, what I'm saying is that I already made conversions. (except Vampire Armor Cuirasses, they're too intricate)

The main problem is that I don't know the best way to get it to the public as the files are around 10 GB. I don't know which files, if any, I can get rid of, and I also had to swap a mesh or two (Thieve's Guild Leader Gloves specifically, if you open them in BodySlide, you can see why).

What I think Pauduan meant by having the ESP is making sure the the original armor esp that puts the armors into the game is kept with the files if/when it is uploaded.

Also, the original pack was for a deviation of TopModel (High) if I'm correct.

@XenoDrake, what I'm saying is that I already made conversions. (except Vampire Armor Cuirasses, they're too intricate)

The main problem is that I don't know the best way to get it to the public as the files are around 10 GB. I don't know which files, if any, I can get rid of, and I also had to swap a mesh or two (Thieve's Guild Leader Gloves specifically, if you open them in BodySlide, you can see why).

What I think Pauduan meant by having the ESP is making sure the the original armor esp that puts the armors into the game is kept with the files if/when it is uploaded.

Also, the original pack was for a deviation of TopModel (High) if I'm correct.

I see.... Well the original mod was like a GB so I'm not suprised. Well, IF you were to upload it, making a Google Drive account and uploading it there might be your best bet... free and not against terms for Google. TBH I'm all for having the conversions even though they're 10GB. But that's up to you if it's worth your time.

Assuming it works (and no mod authors tell me to take it down) I will attempt to share the UNP Conversions once it finishes uploading to Google Drive.

I don't know how well it will work, if at all.

If I am informed of any problems, I will see if I can fix it, but there's no guarantees.

And no, I did not fix the Vampire Armors, because I can't do it myself. If you have the skill to do it yourself, maybe hit me up with them? ;)

Share Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxfWFxbPigG6RFdZb24zUGREMTg

It seems that putting it into a zip folder reduced the size by 3 GB, so it's only 6.6 GB.

Assuming it works (and no mod authors tell me to take it down) I will attempt to share the UNP Conversions once it finishes uploading to Google Drive.

If I am informed of any problems, I will see if I can fix it, but there's no guarantees.

And no, I did not fix the Vampire Armors, because I can't do it myself. If you have the skill to do it yourself, maybe hit me up with them? ;)

Share Link:

It seems that putting it into a zip folder reduced the size by 3 GB, so it's only 6.6 GB.

As a recommendation for the future, using RAR or 7zip archives can reduce the size even further when dealing with Skyrim content. But no point in reuploading now. Thank you for sharing though! I'm going to try this out now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I went through and did a batch conversion of the googledrive zip that MisoHappe was kind enough to provide. Doing a simple bodyslide batch conversion onto the uunp body I am using with much smaller boobs. The vast majority of them came out fairly well, close enough I haven't noticed a glaring change in dressed and undressed bust size with these few exceptions: yarlclothes03, yarlclothes02(base outfit, ulfrics converted fine), yarlclothes(base outfit, variant is fine), vampire(you know about that one already, but including it for completeness), thievesguild(only torsokarliah did not convert the other 3 worked fine), farmclothes01(base variant, mourner is fine), darkelf. Overall I am quite happy with it, and my game has never looked sexier!

Share Link:

Props for the upload. Most of the outfits work well, and the download was smooth after I figured out that Firefox does not like Google Drive.

A few NIFs do have a few issues, notably some Jarl and Fine cloth meshes - mainly alignment and clipping. I replaced those with working meshes from another replacer that I like. Same with the vampire armors, as well as a few others I prefer from other authors such as Arthacs.

The crafting ESP is not translated, but that's only a minor annoyance. The big nuisance is the HDT High heels requirement - this means it is next to impossible to enchant the boots in some situations. Not sure if you could do anything about that? Almost all modern armor mods have switched to NiOverride for the heels.

Thanks again, it looks like a lot of work!

• 2 weeks later...

A few NIFs do have a few issues, notably some Jarl and Fine cloth meshes - mainly alignment and clipping. I replaced those with working meshes from another replacer that I like. Same with the vampire armors, as well as a few others I prefer from other authors such as Arthacs.

The crafting ESP is not translated, but that's only a minor annoyance. The big nuisance is the HDT High heels requirement - this means it is next to impossible to enchant the boots in some situations. Not sure if you could do anything about that? Almost all modern armor mods have switched to NiOverride for the heels.

Thanks again, it looks like a lot of work!

Thanks for the input!

Now that I think about it, I forgot that I had to translate the ESP, I'll see if I can upload that.

As for the HTD High heels, XenoDrake made a fix for that here. (Thank goodness, I don't think I'd be able to figure that out)

EDIT:

think I added the corrected esp, so it should display English rather than Chinese or squares

ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp

sorry asking, but its now UUNP compatible?

As a pack no, though certain of the armours are available as uunp, though whether those conversion would work with this replacer is not something to say for certain, it would depend on filenames and paths for the uunp conversions of each armour and if the original mod author left them the same or changed them for the replacer pack.

sorry asking, but its now UUNP compatible?

I can say that MisoHappe's share on post #41 is UUNP compatible.

You should use his translated esp and NIOHH file in post #46 to get English armor name in craft receipt and replace HDT highheel with NIOHH for better stability.