Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

List of WWIDs for Adult themed CC [Updated 5/2/2017]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Other Uses for in Game paintings? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Should erotic paintings count as Adult CC for this list

1. Yes (15 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. No (7 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

MiniGiles

MiniGiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Since there is some interest, I am compiling a list of WWIDs for Adult themed CC to make it easier for animators to have more custom locations for a greater variety of animations. The list will include the CC creator's name, a link to the CC creator's site, the name of CC given by Creator, a link to the item (since I know some creators mod for both Sim 3 & 4), a bit of a description, and the IDs if there are multiple meshes.

All the objects in this list will be sims 4 objects. If anyone else finds more CC before I do and wants it added to the list let me know.

List Starts below:

Spoiler

Zorak42

Zorak42

Smart Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Yes, i would, if you also include links to the mods the items are for. That would be awesome for me as i like to create animations for other locations than the typical ones.

Zorak42

Zorak42

Smart Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

There should be no need to go into 32-bit version of the game as they are the same now.

Just have to ask, are these for Sims 3 or 4? 

Zorak42

Zorak42

Smart Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

All the objects in this list will be sims 4 objects but since I know some creators mod for both I will include links directly to the objects. If anyone else finds more CC before I do and wants it added to the list let me know.

Ah, thank you so much. :) Would it be interesting to have the WWIDs for other objects as well that is from the game itself but not a category in WW? Because i have some.

Also have the id's for azmodan22's bondage devices.

Pillory: 14659068739014242066

Vertical Stockade: 16278719253620209754

MiniGiles

MiniGiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Thank you Zorak42! Hopefully I will get to update this list soon but after that last game update I have been cleaning up my mods folder just to make the game usable.

MiniGiles

MiniGiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

So I had a strange thought... wouldn't it be great if Sims could do more that just view CC art work? I know they can get moodlets from them but wouldn't it be neat if it could go one step further and be something Sims are inspired to do WW animations to? So a poll has been added. Should CC adult artwork be included on this list since there is the potential for adding them as WW custom locations?