Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

About Chastity Belt during Sex and Armbinders.by

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SpaceHamst3r

SpaceHamst3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Hi, I am having an issue where my player still has her chastity belt on while engaged in sex with an NPC.

The only option I seem to find is in Cursed Loot, but that only works with chance and I would like my belt to be always unequipped while the player has sex, even when there is no key availabe.

Also, is there an option in one of my mods (see load order) that allows me to get into my menus while wearing armbinders?

I just can't stand it that I can't access my inventory :(

Zaz animation pack has a temporary solution by restoring my controls, but when using that, I have to enter the menu very quickly, otherwise it gets locked again.

Help would greatly be appreciated!

loadorder.txt

Spoiler

modlist.txt

Spoiler

plugins.txt

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

davisev5225

davisev5225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

I know I'd specifically like access to fast-travel, or at the very least, the map when my character's hands are bound.  I can't navigate by sight alone, everything looks the same!  (Oh, and it takes FUCKING FOREVER to get anywhere by foot.)

LazyBoot

LazyBoot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

I know I'd specifically like access to fast-travel, or at the very least, the map when my character's hands are bound.  I can't navigate by sight alone, everything looks the same!  (Oh, and it takes FUCKING FOREVER to get anywhere by foot.)

I think this is a limitation because of what is possible. I was looking to edit the script myself to allow the map, but it looked to me like they can't disable the inventory without disabling the map as well. (There's an option to turn the blocking off in the mod menu)
However there is a way you can get around that:
Spoiler