So I've installed this mod and when i switch the gender my game crashes... Something wrong with the install i did or?

Odds are that you didn't mess up the install, just that there's some kind of mod conflict.  Can you equip schlongs to your character via the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM?  Is SexLab enabled in its MCM?

If your answer to both of those is yes, I'll need to see which mods you are using, and a papyrus log from a crash.

How to enable papyrus logging: 

In your Documents\My Games\Skyrim folder, you will need to edit the Skyrim.ini file.  If there is not already a [Papyrus] section, copy the lines below into the file.  If the section is already there, make sure it has all the items below and that they are set to 1.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Your game will now save logs to Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script whenever you run it.  Papyrus.0.log will be the log from the last time you ran the game, Papyrus.1.log from the time before, and so on.

Gotta say, really like how easy and lightweight this mod is. Good thing my dragonborn has Elenwen chained up in the basement, for those times she wakes up with a dick and needs a place to put it. I could think of a narrative, quest-based reason for it to happen (like, say, Sanguine has 'cursed' you or something), if you ever wanted to go down that road.

If you could set the size you want instead of having to go into the SoS menu every time, that'd be great.

Would you be able to make it so that the size of the given schlong can be changed via this mod? I ask because changing always gives the default size 1 schlong, making me have to go to the SOS screen to alter the schlong size with every change, otherwise I have to get it on with a baby penis lol :P

Gotta say, really like how easy and lightweight this mod is. Good thing my dragonborn has Elenwen chained up in the basement, for those times she wakes up with a dick and needs a place to put it. I could think of a narrative, quest-based reason for it to happen (like, say, Sanguine has 'cursed' you or something), if you ever wanted to go down that road.

If you could set the size you want instead of having to go into the SoS menu every time, that'd be great.

Glad you're enjoying the mod.  I'd considered adding some lore behind it, but I think I'd rather keep it as a framework-type mod - I'm currently working on upgrading it into a proper framework.

As for schlong size, I've found what appears to be a workaround: If you use the Schlongifier addon (instead of having nothing) while female, it should save your size.

So I've installed this mod and when i switch the gender my game crashes... Something wrong with the install i did or?

Odds are that you didn't mess up the install, just that there's some kind of mod conflict.  Can you equip schlongs to your character via the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM?  Is SexLab enabled in its MCM?

If your answer to both of those is yes, I'll need to see which mods you are using, and a papyrus log from a crash.

In your Documents\My Games\Skyrim folder, you will need to edit the Skyrim.ini file.  If there is not already a [Papyrus] section, copy the lines below into the file.  If the section is already there, make sure it has all the items below and that they are set to 1.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Your game will now save logs to Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script whenever you run it.  Papyrus.0.log will be the log from the last time you ran the game, Papyrus.1.log from the time before, and so on.

When i enter the SOS in the MCM menu it says "No SOS compatible skeleton"

I have the UNP one that has the latest version. Although i use the CBBE body model, can that be the problem?

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

When i enter the SOS in the MCM menu it says "No SOS compatible skeleton"

I have the UNP one that has the latest version. Although i use the CBBE body model, can that be the problem?

Most likely.  The skeleton you use is independent of the body replacer you have.  I think SOS should come with a working skeleton, maybe you installed it incorrectly?  You could try reinstalling SOS or checking the SOS support thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Will you do a version for S.A.M? I think it's a lot of better than s.o.s, and  im using it, but there is no way for me to use this mod since it's need sos core in load order.

I'm not very familiar with SAM, but it is for male characters only, correct?  What exactly would SAM do better than SOS that is pertinent to this mod?

you made it affect npcs<3 I luff you.

why? because I can now have SOS automatically assign some female npcs in my game a male schlong and immersively have it automatically pick them up and treat them as males in sexlab, which in turn triggers all my other mods that rely on sexlab to treat them as males. It is a beautiful thing.

Will you do a version for S.A.M? I think it's a lot of better than s.o.s, and  im using it, but there is no way for me to use this mod since it's need sos core in load order.

I'm not very familiar with SAM, but it is for male characters only, correct?  What exactly would SAM do better than SOS that is pertinent to this mod?

Personally, what's provides SoS? i was using sos in early relase while it was just for male just like SAM, you know modificate a shape a bit give genitals psyhic, but for SAM i do like it's that you can modify a shape of races and single npc's in mcm menu, i mean you can make a orc looks much more buff than elfs, it's also provide textures that's doesnt look like dolls and (Vanilla) Armor meshes which match the npc scale you set in mcm menu. It's also gives a animated genitals and give you a option to modify scale of npc's genitals or races. That i havent seen sos do. It's also works with sos racemenu plugin for genitals scale. I guess it may work with your mod but i can't confim since it require sos as masteries.

(...) I guess it may work with your mod but i can't confim since it require sos as masteries.

It won't work, SAM doesn't support females at all (and looking at the way VectorPlexus sees female mods, it seems like it never will). So SOS is your only option here.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gender bender isn't detecting the normal schlongs from SOS Equippable Schlongs but has detected sos Horse Schlongs. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to use horse schlongs.

I'm going to assume that the horse schlongs here are SOS addons instead of equippable versions?  Gender Bender does not, to my knowledge, work with equippable schlongs.  You will need to use a schlong addon like SOS UNP (there's a CBBE option in the description as well) if you want something that works with Gender Bender.

Gender bender isn't detecting the normal schlongs from SOS Equippable Schlongs but has detected sos Horse Schlongs. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to use horse schlongs.

I'm going to assume that the horse schlongs here are SOS addons instead of equippable versions?  Gender Bender does not, to my knowledge, work with equippable schlongs.  You will need to use a schlong addon like SOS UNP (there's a CBBE option in the description as well) if you want something that works with Gender Bender.

thanks, ill check it out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Pillock69 said:

I'm basically using this Mod as a way to hotkey equip/unequip the UNP SOS addon, could a setting be added to the MCM to be able to turn off the magic effect when doing so?

This has been included in the latest release.  Enjoy!

48 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

i have encountered a small problem when using this mod togetehr with sgoIII ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1247-soulgem-oven-iii/ ).

when i activate gender bende in the mcm sgoIII starts to spam the upper left corner with gender changing messages but once i deactive cgender bender it stops, even if no actuall gender change occurs.

Please try this updated BSA and let me know if it fixes the problem.

GenderBender-TestFix 2018.03.08.7z

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Avisira77 said:

Awesome, but every time I switch, the schlong size resets to 1

Hm, an old problem I thought I fixed...

1. Before you switch, is the schlong size displayed correctly in the Gender Bender MCM?
  2. After you switch, does the Gender Bender MCM show size 1 or does it show the size you're supposed to have?
  3. When you go female, are you using a pubic hair or schlongifier SoS addon, or are you using nothing?