Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gender Bender

SOS Futa

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

cyberfox

cyberfox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Spoiler
Hi, thanks for answer, I tried the solution in that post but, although it solves the issue where the mods isn't correctly named, it still keep it flagged as male only (however, you can equip it on a female character). Wouldn't be possible to allow your mod to use Schlongs flagged as male only at player discretion? (Just like SoS, where you can equip Schlongs flagged as male only on a female character but usually nothing happens).

Thanks again for your time.

So when you go into the SOS config menu, you don't see Electra's Secret flagged for Both, as in the attached image?  If it says Male there, are you able to switch it to Both?  If not, try a simple clean save for the Electra's Secret addon - disable SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp, start Skyrim and save game, exit out and re-enable the addon, then see if it gets loaded properly in the save you just made.

Hi again, I followed your steps and it is working now, thanks for your help.

Also, your mod is something that I've been looking for a long time, great job btw.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Backupfly

Backupfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Oddly enough, I can't get it to work. I have SOS full installed, no custom races or anything, just the basic stuff, but it still gives the the no compatible scholngs error. Tried reinstalling both mods, but nothing yet. Any ideas?

Holzfrau

Holzfrau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

What schlongs do you have installed?

Eiszeit

Eiszeit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I have the same issue as Backupfly, fully installed both mods, installed the 3 schlongs that come prepacked with sos and it says no compatible schlongs detected

chaos_angel239

chaos_angel239

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Would you be able to make it so that the size of the given schlong can be changed via this mod? I ask because changing always gives the default size 1 schlong, making me have to go to the SOS screen to alter the schlong size with every change, otherwise I have to get it on with a baby penis lol :P

Holzfrau

Holzfrau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I have the same issue as Backupfly, fully installed both mods, installed the 3 schlongs that come prepacked with sos and it says no compatible schlongs detected

The standard SOS schlongs are for male characters.  You will need to install at least one addon schlong that works with female characters.

Would you be able to make it so that the size of the given schlong can be changed via this mod? I ask because changing always gives the default size 1 schlong, making me have to go to the SOS screen to alter the schlong size with every change, otherwise I have to get it on with a baby penis lol :P

I use RaceMenu, so I was unaware that would be an issue.  I'll add an option in the next release.

MrJ0nte

MrJ0nte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

So I've installed this mod and when i switch the gender my game crashes... Something wrong with the install i did or?

Holzfrau

Holzfrau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

So I've installed this mod and when i switch the gender my game crashes... Something wrong with the install i did or?

Odds are that you didn't mess up the install, just that there's some kind of mod conflict.  Can you equip schlongs to your character via the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM?  Is SexLab enabled in its MCM?

If your answer to both of those is yes, I'll need to see which mods you are using, and a papyrus log from a crash.

How to enable papyrus logging: 

Spoiler

Dapper Dan Pomade

Dapper Dan Pomade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Gotta say, really like how easy and lightweight this mod is. Good thing my dragonborn has Elenwen chained up in the basement, for those times she wakes up with a dick and needs a place to put it. I could think of a narrative, quest-based reason for it to happen (like, say, Sanguine has 'cursed' you or something), if you ever wanted to go down that road.

If you could set the size you want instead of having to go into the SoS menu every time, that'd be great.

Holzfrau

Holzfrau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Gotta say, really like how easy and lightweight this mod is. Good thing my dragonborn has Elenwen chained up in the basement, for those times she wakes up with a dick and needs a place to put it. I could think of a narrative, quest-based reason for it to happen (like, say, Sanguine has 'cursed' you or something), if you ever wanted to go down that road.

If you could set the size you want instead of having to go into the SoS menu every time, that'd be great.

Glad you're enjoying the mod.  I'd considered adding some lore behind it, but I think I'd rather keep it as a framework-type mod - I'm currently working on upgrading it into a proper framework.

As for schlong size, I've found what appears to be a workaround: If you use the Schlongifier addon (instead of having nothing) while female, it should save your size.

MrJ0nte

MrJ0nte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Odds are that you didn't mess up the install, just that there's some kind of mod conflict.  Can you equip schlongs to your character via the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM?  Is SexLab enabled in its MCM?

If your answer to both of those is yes, I'll need to see which mods you are using, and a papyrus log from a crash.

How to enable papyrus logging: 

Spoiler

When i enter the SOS in the MCM menu it says "No SOS compatible skeleton"

I have the UNP one that has the latest version. Although i use the CBBE body model, can that be the problem?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SOS, Futa