[TS4] Which kind of animations are already existing, and which are missing?

Guest Redabyss

What is missing? Sometimes one doesn't know what is missing until one sees it, ironically enough. I'll make a few guesses, anyway.

Daisy chain or mutual penetration animations, perhaps? MMF with a male in the central position (making him 'Lucky Pierre')? Something involving stuffed animals, vases or wall fixtures?

'Pressed Ham' or 'Fruit Bowl' teasing animations for windows? Exhibition animations using present boxes, popcorn tubs,ice cream splits or fruit baskets? Food items or musical instruments used as sexual aids? Floating ghost sex animations?

Which are missing?

redabyss:

2P: A wider selection of femdom and BDSM in general.

Oraljob: sucking/"licking" the penis on the side. <- I made one but it's pretty basic.

Teasing: stuff like sexy/private dances <- Thanks to Omaster, Anarcis, etc. plenty of dances are now present.

Breast sucking.

Climaxes: 2P handjob cumshot, .....

What exactly do you mean by 2P handjob, 2 guys, 2 girls, 1 of each? all of the above?

What we really lack animations for:

swimming pools (I would LOVE to see more of these)

hot tubs

saunas

workout equipment 

yoga mats

We have some for hot tubs but I'd like to see more, I also don't see a lot of M/M animations (though most M/F animations work out fine for those situations).

Guest Redabyss

If i know Redabyss on this point, i think he wants  one male, two women.

HAHAHAHAHA I love how you just assume I'm the FMF guy but no, I meant 2P as MF, strange isn't it? We really don't have anything like this, like one woman masturbating one male 'till he cums. 

Buuut I wouldn't refuse a FMF version.

Working on a Tit-Suck animation, you don't think the positioning is too awkward do you?

Obviously, I'm going to fix the head positioning though, can't have him suffocating.

I think it's great but the head needs to be a little above for the reason you mentioned, and for bigger boobs, since the female rig has small ones.

Anyway you're doing a very good job Laser!  :D

Guest Redabyss

Added!

Based on my gaming experience, we have a good selection of almost anything (minus stuff like F + multiple men - MMM or MMMM for example), buuuuut we could use more climaxes in general. MF, MFF and MMF, doesn't matter which, I end up using almost always the same ones.

Also, since I kinda overuse double bed, sofa and floor (the most "human" ones) I would recommend to not be shy and do some new stuff for them.

Added!

Based on my gaming experience, we have a good selection of almost anything (minus stuff like F + multiple men - MMM or MMMM for example), buuuuut we could use more climaxes in general. MF, MFF and MMF, doesn't matter which, I end up using almost always the same ones.

Also, since I kinda overuse double bed, sofa and floor (the most "human" ones) I would recommend to not be shy and do some new stuff for them.

I want to +1 the multiple men bit, I'd love some more 3-3+ gang bang animations.  As well as some more male masturbation animations to simulate a full gangbang scene.