Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bathing and Sperm (now with Kimy Patch and Tavern Review)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Ever felt dirty after a long day adventuring in a skyrim world full of Creatures that only have one thing in mind: getting your pretty body covered with spunk?

Normaly you can get rid of Sexlab Cum by diving a while into deep water...

the problem is: there is not always deep water close and running nacked out of the tavern to go swim is only a good idea if you want to be more cum covered

"Bathing in Skyrim" has awesome animations for, you guessed it already, bathing. But even with the most expensive soap you will never get realy clean if sexlab got a hand on you (means it doesnt remove spunk).

"Sexlab Sexual Fame Framework 0.99" is the only mod afaik that can clean cum textures from your body with animation.

Problem with this great mods is: Script intensiv (gets only a problem if you have already a lot of script intensive mods running) and a big mod for "only" getting clean

Is there any mod around that combines Bathing with soap and removing of Sexlab sperm like "Sexual Fame Framework" does?

Or has anyone a good idea of a less script intensiv combination for bathing and spunk (immersive)?

=> Kimy brought us the soap solution, just see download in the posts below

Just to give some hints how to get a better bathing experience in skyrim, to keep this topic alive a little longer so more ppl can grab the patch:

* Perseids Inns and Taverns

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25029/?

>pro:

immersive tavern and room rental

you get your owen bath tube on your room if you pay enough

your followers get a bed too

you spend more gold in taverns

customizeable

bathtubes for free in some taverns

>contra:

you will have a hard time to find a place for your Maria Eden zazfurnitures

you might get unwanted/wanted NPC attention if you bath in the tavern

looks a bit overcrowded with clutter

* Friendlier Taverns with Baths and Barns

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

>pro:

taverns look totaly new and pretty

extra rooms for the bath tubes

bathtubes are huge

followers have enough space to join you

>contra:

might be not compatible with every city addon

its not ELFX compatible, will mess up all lights in the tavern if used it with ELFX

* my personal winner right now: Showers in Inns

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/35311/?

>pro:

little showers in small rooms in extra cells you can reach via trap door

nice place to save your game if you have a lot of scripts running

no NPC that will make your bathing more like a sisyphean task

nice place to take a break

ELFX compatible

light weight, doesnt change anything on the original tavern interior

>contra:

you might have to delet some clutter on the trap doors with jaxons positioner or something similar to find them/reach them

bathing in skyrim seems not to find the shower, so its more like regular bathing

* Interactive Wash Basins

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59772/?

if you just want some functional wash basins to place them whereever you want them

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

deviant51

deviant51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

I have been looking everywhere for something like this.
Imagine going into Whiterun to sell some stuf to belethor or whatever.

You are not gonna do that while your face and chlothes are covered in cum!
We need this mod. The Sexual Fame Framework did this to some degree, but It doesn't do anything I use besides that

Thanks for starting this thread!

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

i researched a bit and saw some ppl here on loverslab tryed to slove this issue already but for some reason always stopped it halfway.

the easiest way would be to combine the perfect work of Versh (fame framework) with bathing in skyrim as a loverslab version or make it standalone to combine it with bathing mods

do i go a bridge to far with that suggestion?

infernus

infernus

Lurks Here and There

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

I am surprised there hasn't been at least a patch made so Bathing in Skyrim and SexLab/Devious Devices could work well together. Unless there is one already and it's hiding somewhere.

Kimy

Kimy

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,268 posts

I made one ages ago. I thought I had uploaded it in the Bathing in Skyrim thread, but maybe not. Here you go.

Attached File  Bathing in Skyrim 1.11 SexLab Compatibility Patch.7z   5.59KB   191 downloads

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

omgz omgz omgz i hoped for something like this to happen...

...some mega modder thats lurking in the deeps of loverslab surfaces to bring us ... err.... soap!

yehaa

thx! testing right away... need to get my char dirty first tho (runs nacked out of a tavern hands waving)

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I made one ages ago. I thought I had uploaded it in the Bathing in Skyrim thread, but maybe not. Here you go.

attachicon.gifBathing in Skyrim 1.11 SexLab Compatibility Patch.7z

testing done:

* installed manual, overwriting all

* patch works flawless and leaves behind a light scent of Lavender soap (plain washrag works too)

why is it so important:

* now all those bathing tube tavern mods make sense (from a loverslab point of view)

* now deviously enslaved continued has a hard time to pick up my chars scent (vulnerable if sperm on body)

* every mods that gives a sperm can now me countered ;D

* now more gold will be spend in a taverns

* picking up flowers to find keys for deviously cursed loot makes more senese for soap cooking

* less searching for deep water (and get bitten by something)

* IMMERSION!

* swimming pools in mods like expanded towns and cities or mias lair make sense now

* a good excuse to get naked (oops did i drop that soap)

* less shameful shopping in any bigger city

* well this list goes on and on ... xD

thx again kimy

deviant51

deviant51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

WOW THANKS! will try immediately.

Machii

Machii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Could you actually put it up as a download for the Skyrim Adult Mod File Browser?

Much easier to find things there, than on the forums o.o.

Also awesome work! Definitevely gonna use it.

SIX-SH00T3R

SIX-SH00T3R

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

oh wow, cool, could you upload this to the downloads-section?

CincinnatusC

CincinnatusC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Related to this topic, does anyone know if there's an easy way to add a bath/shower or wash basin to an interior space? I'd really love to use the Bathing In Skyrim patch Kimy posted above, but to get the most out of it I'd need to add a water source to the Maria Eden brothel my character works at, so that she can clean between jobs. Anyone know a way of achieving that?

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Related to this topic, does anyone know if there's an easy way to add a bath/shower or wash basin to an interior space? I'd really love to use the Bathing In Skyrim patch Kimy posted above, but to get the most out of it I'd need to add a water source to the Maria Eden brothel my character works at, so that she can clean between jobs. Anyone know a way of achieving that?

not sure if there is a easy way, but you could try this:

get the mod "Interactive Wash Basins"

use jaxonz positioner to place them where you need em

or

use jaxonz positioner to place any kind of basins or bath bucket and just roleplay with the "bathing in skyrim" function "no water needed"

you get nice bath buckets from mods like "Realistic Room Rental Enhanced" for example

just copy and paste your furniture with jaxonz

CincinnatusC

CincinnatusC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

not sure if there is a easy way, but you could try this:

get the mod "Interactive Wash Basins"

use jaxonz positioner to place them where you need em

or

use jaxonz positioner to place any kind of basins or bath bucket and just roleplay with the "bathing in skyrim" function "no water needed"

you get nice bath buckets from mods like "Realistic Room Rental Enhanced" for example

just copy and paste your furniture with jaxonz

This actually sounds like a perfect solution, thanks very much for the suggestion!