Share Screenies Of Your Best Female Sims! 

Hi everyone! I've being wanting to create some sims in The Sims 4 (great character creator and amazing CC community, btw!) and would like some inspirations! Looking for screenshots of your cutest/sexiest/handsome? female sims you got! TS2/TS3/TS4 sims welcome! Oh and please try to keep images focused on the sims! (sex pics goes to the main stickied thread!) haha 

My favorite ladies of the gaming world.

Cool. I actually made my own Bayonetta and Midna sims too. I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me where you got Ada's hair though. I was gonna convert her hair, but if someone has already done it then that would save me a couple of hours of having to do it myself.

Hi, you can get the hair here (lilith hair): http://saikyoc4.tumblr.com/post/103148410512/another-week-another-sims-4-cc-release-skipping

You'll have to recolor the hair to your liking though.

My favorite ladies of the gaming world.

Cool. I actually made my own Bayonetta and Midna sims too. I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me where you got Ada's hair though. I was gonna convert her hair, but if someone has already done it then that would save me a couple of hours of having to do it myself.

Hi, you can get the hair here (lilith hair): http://saikyoc4.tumblr.com/post/103148410512/another-week-another-sims-4-cc-release-skipping

You'll have to recolor the hair to your liking though.

Wow... I feel really stupid now. I had this hair in my game for years and never realized it was Ada's. Re-texturing is much quicker than mesh converting, so that's a real time saver. Now I can have Leon and Ada in my game. Thank you a lot for your help!  :)

No Problem! Glad I could help, I also have Leon in my game too. ;)

@Ectoplasma: OMGZ it's adorable, thank youuu!

---

Now to make up for derailing the topic, I finally managed to take some decentish(like...maybe) pictures of one of my characters.

Sha'ira is an alien scientist who just can't seem to keep the alien thing secret and inevitably has to erase the memories of most people she interacts with, which as you might imagine KINDA gets in the way of her Soulmate aspiration n_n

So far she's had to introduce herself to her current apartment neighbours 3 times. I can't even imagine the state their brains are in at this point!

In her human disguise, grimacing slightly at the drink for some reason

post-34019-0-88178500-1484226384_thumb.png

Without disguise, looking really excited about that sample

post-34019-0-85737000-1484226394_thumb.png

(Yes, I'm obsessed with Mass Effect right now, can you tell?)