A guide modding characters?

Wavent

Is there a guide out there for modding player character and NPCs of Fallout 4?  Doesn't even have to be a guide, just a list of particular body and armor mods to use, what to avoid, and if there's a certain order they need to be installed.  

So essentially a guide even if it's lite.

• 2 months later...

So I hope there is no rule against responding to an old post.  I think the reason you question, if I'm understanding it correctly, was not answered quicker was everyone's modded game/npc/pc is going to be different based of individual preference.  I would forgo looking for a guide and start out be looking at the most popular mods here and on the nexus.  Once you have some you like, use a mod manager or manually install the mod(s) based on the authors instructions.  If you need help installing a mod organizer YouTube will be your friend.

If you are asking how to edit using the creation kit, YouTube is again a good place to start.  There are tutorials on how to install the creation kit and how to use it to make various mods.

Hope that helps

Archived