Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character smiles uncontrollably while walking and PSE question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

adradox

adradox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

I recently downloaded  Oblivion repack(was too lazy to download dozens of mods again), after tweaking an making it work I noticed that while walking my character gets this crazy stupid smile on her face all the time, what can cause it? Got murzik sexy slow walk installed, also mod load order just in case.

http://imgur.com/a/dKW82

P.S Unrelated question but issue with Player Slave encounters - character after getting her enslaved still wears clothes and sometimes instead of gag she just opens her mouth,but after one sexual scene everything seems to be okay, however it's quite annoying, anyone know the solution? Maybe older PSE versions?

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Can not help you with your problems but...

Sort your mods !!!

Down to Beautiful People your load order is more or less in order, but below you have packed everything you could not sort.

And you installed every Lovers Mod you could find...crazy.

Also really old Mods like LoversBeatemUpS.esp , LoversBT.esp, LoversContraception,....

I am sure some are not LAPF compatible.

LoversStopCombatEx is integrated in Lovers with PK ( LAPF)

LoversRapeStruggle:

NOTE:  This plugin does not appear to work well with rev96 of lovers.  

It certainly doesn't work with the latest version of pk extender.

Please be aware that installing this can lead to issues.

Why LoversFSE.esp ? Do you know what the Mod is doing? If not, why you have installed it?

..............................................................................................

Why are all these Lovers mods not with the others lovers Mods, why down in load order?

LoversSituations.esp=0
LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp=1
LoversPayBandit_For_Male.esp=1
LoversTrueCrimeEx_For_Male.esp=1

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp=0

LST-EURN.esp=0

LoversMusic.esp=0
LoversSexKariBurne.esp=0
LoversUtilityFunctions.esp=1
LoversBeatemUpS.esp=1
LoversBT.esp=1
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp=0
LoversUnicorn.esp=1
LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp=0
LoversWhiteCatCourier.esp=1

LoversMagic.esp=1

And these Mods much to high in load order

Lovers with PK.esp=1
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp  AND  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp ?????

DarkBloodline.esp is a  LoversTrueCrimeEx version and has a own LoversMB2 system included.

Have you read the DarkBloodline page ?

"Bad things to have running:: TrueCrime as it was the predecessor to this mod, and is actually old news to this mod.
Many other mods may cause some trouble, Joburg, LandE are two I am pretty sure may if settings are very high on be trouble. Any enhansed verion of these will be trouble as well I would think."

personality_idles4 and Lovers = bad idea, can mess up the sex animations.

http://www.loverslab...le-with-lovers/

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp=1
MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp=1
MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp=1
MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON.esp=1

Have fun with the bugs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get rid of all the old Lovers Mods !

If you use LAPF and LoversCreatures2: here are new ,compatible mods   http://www.loverslab...h-direct-links/

THEN SORT YOUR MODS. All Mods

Use BOSS  ( not LOOT) and all Mods BOSS does not know sort manually.

BOSS Link and how to sort manually read http://www.loverslab...ody-stretching/

! remember! after sorting your load order you must start a new game !

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,661 posts

Not sure on moonshadow race but I do know that the evy race has that same problem walking around with a big ass goofy smile on their face whenever you get near them. That is till found a ini file that stopped them from doing it. Maybe there is a ini file out there that has been made for the moonshadow race as well.

adradox

adradox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Can not help you with your problems but...

Sort your mods !!!

Down to Beautiful People your load order is more or less in order, but below you have packed everything you could not sort.

I stated in my post that I downloaded repack, I have not downloaded  or installed all the mods, the one who made repack did, I won't have enough patience to do so, lol, thanks for useful response  by the way, it surely might help!

Also there is some kind of modification that causes NPC to comment lewd action or react at naked player/NPC, it gets annoying especially if you somehow get naked around several NPCs - people just start to say something like "Do you need help?" like every 2  seconds, I tried to shut down general subtitles via .ini file but  even like this something just enables them over and over again, I'm sure that some kind of lovers mod causes it as well, any thoughts on that case?

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

So it looks like in your posted LO, 0 = not active, 1 = active.

The lewdness comments are quite possibly exactly that; a lewdness setting. You could try looking for it in-game via provided Lovers spells. Or alternately just disable those that may have that feature.

If you decide to use the disable route, I'd begin with LoversRaperSGalgat (I don't remember if it has a lewdness setting) and work your way down your LO, if disabling it doesn't fix the issue. I know LoversJoburg has a lewdness setting in-game, but that looks disabled in your LO. If that is the original Break Undies, that too may be causing it. BU was eventually replaced with Break Armor.

Looks to me like this 'repack' is a bit dated. Many members have moved on from even using some of these, so quite hard to provide support.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,888 posts

AVOID REPACKS AND AIO (all-in-one) PACKS!!!  They jamb a bunch of shit together with ZERO thought at how to make it work, or even if it will work.  Plus the fact that I am not aware of any AIO's that have the current versions of all the plugins from this site included in them.

Sure, it is nice and easy to download one thing and have a shit ton of mods installed, course the downside is you are going to spend the next 2 years unsuccessfully trying to get it to work and not CTD every five seconds.  

Do as you like, but we can't provide support to help you.  We don't support old versions of mods, nor can we hope to help you with dozens upon dozens of conflicts.  Sorry.

adradox

adradox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Made clean reinstall, fixed everything I wanted, no quality was lost.